My account was banned because of spamming???

Alex Nemo

1. According to your screenshot, you took a 3-day temp ban. You'll live.

2. A gazillion posts in a row (without anyone else posting in between) is considered spammy and not allowed on this here forum. This is not a chat. Please use the EDIT option in the three-dot menu top-right of your existing post instead from now on.

3. ALSO not allowed on this here forum and, interestingly, ALSO spammy as fuck is making duplicate threads. So don't do that again. Just an informal friendly warning for these two rule violations for now; you've been banned enough for one day. ^^

4. Thanks for your feedback. No one from Support (or Kinkoid in general) will get to read it from here, though. Only us player moderators (and forum regulars). Compassion for your troubles, though.

5. As Finder wisely hinted at, please put yourself in other people's shoes a bit more. Just a glance at this here thread, and then your post history with virtually nothing but whine about Support specifically, dating back to at least February (and we're in August)... and reading clear bullshit like this:
    3 hours ago, Alex Nemo said:

All I did was report numerous bugs, and customer support was very rude and not helpful.

.... Well, you do come across as spamming. A LOT. And I'm pretty sure what you consider "bugs" must range from tiny nitpicks to stuff you don't know enough about or understand well enough not to confuse as "bugs", for the vast majority of your NUMEROUS "bug reports"...  It's pretty rare to find an unknown actual bug, for players who are knowledgeable enough (and do check the list of KNOWN ISSUE).

So yeah, I feel for Support, honestly. :/

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

This is one of the bug I reported. This nonsense I saw when trying to get FREE card.

And CS don't agree it's a bug and says it's all ok. Do think.

P.S. I can send you proof of rude CS behavior if you want.

P.P.S. I'm SQA, BTW.

2022-08-03_01-09-26_firefox.png

Edited by Alex Nemo
  • Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Alex Nemo said:

This is one of the bug I reported. This nonsense I saw when trying to get FREE card.

Yeah, that's not a bug, it's a tiny visual glitch with no negative consequence and that happened exactly once. And it was not only noticed and reported but also fixed on the very day it happened on August 1st, and had the super tricky workaround of refreshing the page once anyway. I remember discussing it right here on the forum "back then"...

If that's the kind of thing you're wasting Support's time with, then yeah. You're basically just further confirming what I already spelled out in my previous post.

7 minutes ago, Alex Nemo said:

Do think.

Could you maybe apply this to yourself for a change? Because you're already getting on my nerves something pretty fierce, and I've been made aware of your existence less than one hour ago. You're either hoping to get a reward for one of those fake and/or already known (or even already fixed) "bugs" you keep reporting, and that's pathetic. OR you haven't realized that you're not a beta tester and no one asks you to spam the shit out of people about minor things you THINK no one but you already knows about, and you THINK are worth making a new "Bug Report" for. MISTAKENLY.

Be a good boy and take the fucking hint already. We are NOT the shoulder to cry upon that you're looking for. Support staff are NOT rude. You do NOT make legitimate and useful Bug Reports. And you're undeniably a SPAMMER. We will NOT discuss this further on this forum.

Go away now. Come back if you're interested in this forum for other reasons. Your ego, your spam and Support's so-called "rudeness" (or, after this post, no doubt my own ^^) are not topics we will welcome from you moving forward.

Actually, I'll activate the option on your forum account to have your future proposed posts filtered by moderators and require our approval to appear on the forum right now. It will save us some time. There is very little doubt in my mind that you will also fail to understand anything I've just said, and I do not want you to bother us any further.

• Like 2