time challenges

games699

there are many new events poping up right now but i dont have that many of kobans to handle this type of event every month. like i have to use 3600 kobans for path of valor then 7600 for path of attraction and i suppose they will be adding 6600 kobans event path of glory please before adding new events add a place to earn kobans. you can only earn kobans on league and contest and there is a big competition in this place cause if you want to win kobans in league and contest waste more kobans than you get by winning so what is the point of winning. at the starting of the game like in 2021 it was fun playing it was easy you could enjoy it without money but now its more like your not eligible to play the game if your not rich. i know you have to make money for making new games so add like challenges playing for 30 mins and other game challenges to earn koban like this way it is fun and if you dont want to waste money just do hard work to enjoy the girls in the game. this way there will be more traffic and it is profitable to you to because right now we finish all our work like using energy, fighting villain, league fight, season, daily goal around like 15 mins and only other time we open game is at when contest is ending son. like what i am trying to say is make us stay in that website by adding more challenges to earn money.

Edited by games699

Hi 💖
I completely agree with your words, of course, in most cases, a person's performance has a great impact. The first time I played, I was not good at it and wasted my resources. So, even though I reached level 190, I decided to play the game from scratch and use other people's experiences.
If you perform better in the game, you are no different from someone who has invested in the game.