A less harem veiw

Sqwall

I have a little problem that always annoying me, when you go to harem menu(where are all girls) and it always loads all girls that you have or don't have (312 girls i have), it takes time like 5-7 seconds to load the list of harem, a little time, but all the time, or when you pick in search menu Dominatrix, you see your several girls, you do - upgrade, or awakening, after it brings you to general list, and load that list with all girls, so it takes time again...(error.jpg.be74705670cfe6405147f398a7196f05.jpg

I suggest to create a "save" button in harem menu, after you pick an eyeglass to go to the left menu, or save that automatically, so it will stay like that as you picked, when you go to menu again, so it will load less content of girls and it will work and refresh faster.change.jpg.3209d7f6f6c07b809b20565b9adf9b52.jpg

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, Sqwall a dit :

I suggest to create a "save" button in harem menu, after you pick an eyeglass to go to the left menu, or save that automatically, so it will stay like that as you picked, when you go to menu again, so it will load less content of girls and it will work and refresh faster.

It wouldn't work as you think it would: all girls are loaded, and then filters are applied (That's why updating filters is usually pretty fast, unless you're searching by name: server is not involved in filtering).

The problem is, the 6-7 seconds it currently takes to load the harem is a server-side performance issue. So improving client-side filtering wouldn't help with that.

I agree on the fact that the harem performances need to be fixed (Again!), though.

• Like 4