big problem in kinkoids game website showing 500 internal server error

game666

it didnt happen before but now it feels like if it doesnt happen it isnt kinkoids game. kinkoid i understand that you want to make game better and are adding many thing to make us enjoy your game but what good is the features that your adding if we cant even play the game its been 12hrs since it happened but even now it isnt solved. so please  before adding features  make the game smooth to play in the low end device and how many years are you going to take to make opera supported browser. we will enjoy your game even if there is no fancy animation  or font because the reason we play your game is because of the art that you provide and not because of the animation that you have in your website. 

image_2022-08-12_145931727.png

@FinderKeeperbut it is done by games bug because by seeing the reason why 500 internal server error happened the only answer that comes to my mind is when i tried to login on my account loading page never ended it looped again and again i suppose this made too many request and my ip got banned. loading screen looping is the bug which happens quite often in my device.

Yeah, loading loop is a bug of which devs are aware. As a workaround for the loop part, clearing site cookies will fix it.

If it happens again you can close the tab, clear cookies, and try to login again. If you did it quick enough not to trigger temp ban, you will be able to enter the game.

Happened to me twice so far. Feels bad when it happens when new game day is about to start.

@FinderKeeperyep thanks, it worked. it also happened today and after clearing cookies it worked. i think the reason it happens is because of playing 2 different account in 2 different game like playing no 1 account in hentai heroes and no 2 account in comix harem. you know that when you open no 1 account in comix harem. if you try to open hentai heroes game your no 1 account will be automatically opened in  hentai heroes because of this when opened 2 account in 2 different games the website gets confused which account to open and glitches the loading screen so i guess playing only one game at a time will stop it from happening.

• Like 1