have a new item notice but nothing is new

drwho8765

i have a green exclamation mark for a new scene avail in my icon. however there is no new scene avail. it has the exclamation mark on the right of the last page with no way to go further right. i do not know how to fix this. and di never know if i really do have something new avail unless i go and look thru all avail options under the icon

• Like 1

I can confirm this bug as well, seems to be a visual one where the green Exclamation mark doesn't disappear and in  the Background screen is placed an extra time on the right on any page of the Change background.

Interestingly, the bug only appeared for me after I indeed won a new background from the Sex Champion Alban, as seen in Picture 1:
GH_main_New_Background_Display_Bug_01.thumb.png.83b920f79aeebdaf08dc1fe2e1664c54.png

The green "new" moniker in the corner of the new background never disappears and on the right there's the extra exclamation mark.

PictuGH_main_New_Background_Display_Bug_02.thumb.png.0d45c9e13b9b8e5cb481aca993d55831.pngre 2 shows the extra exclamation mark on the last page, yet it is indeed on all pages.

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...