Harem heroes became pay to win and is no longer fun

kinklabs

i'm getting sick and tired of the pachinko and need for kobans. The shard drops for some events are so rare I went two days without getting one for one girl. I spent a year saving up kobans so when the event with Sai comes back again I can get her this time, she showed up four times and you can fight a villain for her shards but all that was for nothing cause she's now limited to the pachinko????? Now there's a tanned sai and you expect me to pay twenty dollars for one try and I might not even get the girl I want for my harem?? It's frustrating enough you got to wait for a year to try again because shard drops are so rare but then again I forget, now girls from old events are now limited to the pachinko which cost THREE HUNDRED KOBANS and to get the gold to at least try once is twenty dollars and if you dont get a girl at all or get one you didnt want you'll have to pay yet another twenty dollars. This is a complete RIPOFF and just screams "please pay us, we're desperate" i'm frustrated with the pachinko, i'm frustrated with the rarity of shards and im frustrated being so limited cause you have to pay to do anything. Harem heroes used to be fun but the fact you have to pay for almost everything now cause in every event like orgy days 80% of the girls are limited to the pachinko and I refuse to pay so much money for one try. It's a bad deal and complete ripoff. I dont know why they decided to make 90% of the gameplay now limited to money and people who fall for this become stronger and are impossible to beat with the free to play girls you get so you cant beat them in seasons or Leagues. I once again have to spend kobans just to refresh the challengers in seasons in hopes to find someone I can actually beat cause people have a five star girls from the pachinko that are at level five hundred and are already way beyond my current harem. You even have to pay to get more film or whatever for the texting just to get images of the girls that also give you only ten of each colored gems.

The game degrades with every update, so many of the best girls that you get without doing the pachinko have been nerfed badly and now they cant keep up with the powerful pachinko women, you have to pay so much just to attempt at getting a limited pachinko girl and the possibility of getting the one you want is only 10% so youll end up probably paying one hundred dollars before you get the one you want and now instead of reintroducing the girls in the event instead of being shard drops for a villain they become pachinko only. So I wanted two years for the one I wanted the most to be behind a twenty dollar paywall. 

I dont think I want to play anymore. The fact everything is pay to win now is just annoying, unbalanced and no longer entertaining. It's not worth it anymore. I'm not gonna pay for all this. Why waste good money on something that doesnt give me real benefit? I know they got to make money to keep things going but how they're doing it is too restricting. I'm losing interest more and more with every update, change and events. 

• Hug 1

Most of F2P players can surely debate about how they get great results without paying a dime, but I can understand your frustration.

Frustration that leaded to say some wrong things.

Saving one year of kobans? How much you do own, if then you find so much difficulty in the Season!?

Sai is in the Mythic Pachinko. I own something like 20 Mythic Orbs and I'm a total casual player with no strategy. If you stashed one year of orbs, you should own 3000+ and I doubt you have to pay for something. It's a roulette wheel, is not a shop. Only if you're desperate you pay kobans, and only if you're way more than desperate you pay *actual cash* to roll an orb. But those are compulsive behaviours that KK try to incite - after all is a gacha game and orbs are the chest. You can forego the entire thing and hve fun instead of trying collecting "a single girl".

"The girl *you want*" is not an argument, it's a prissy lamenting when forced out his comfort zone. Why you must obtain Sai, and I cannot obtain a Mythical I missed for 1 shard?

You don't pay for the chat, I own everything and I didn't payed not even once. There's no reason for, anyway. Letters are a natural regen and you collect films by contests and easy orbs. Now, I own more than 200 films and the chat is completed, I can complete the next train of 15 pictures without paying. Anyway, I don't see why such thing could lead to frustration, being practically *NOTHING RELEVANT FOR THE GAME AT ALL AND MADE JUST TO ALLURE NEWBIES* that doesn't understand the game at all.

I do win regularly the whole Season with Level 700 girls that I drop from free events. Probably you're talking of LEAGUES, and up to D2 I didn't have any issue by using "free girls", the ones that drop from regular events. If you'll be beat by girls at Level 500 you're far behind what's considered a "pay to win" situation, believe me! I0m facing teams of 3 to 7 Mythicals (and most of time I win the same... guess why).

I hope you reconsider, but if you don't feel the game fun anymore, goodbye, you'll spare a lot of time.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kinklabs said:

. I once again have to spend kobans just to refresh the challengers in seasons in hopes to find someone I can actually beat cause people have a five star girls from the pachinko that are at level five hundred and are already way beyond my current harem.

5* Girls from Pachinko are 2x Epic and 1x Legendary from Epic Pachinko Pool and 14x Legendary in Mythic Pachinko. If you waste Koban in Season, than you waste them. Focus on PoPs to increase your income of Mythic and Great Pachinko Orbs. With theese and the x3 and x6 Orbs from CmC, PoA and Season you will be able to get the rare 5* girls if they appear in Mythic Pachinko. Oh, if you pay Koban to play pachinko you make a great mistake too.

Now there's a tanned sai and you expect me to pay twenty dollars for one try and I might not even get the girl I want for my harem?? It's frustrating enough you got to wait for a year to try again because shard drops are so rare but then again I forget, now girls from old events are now limited to the pachinko which cost THREE HUNDRED KOBANS and to get the gold to at least try once is twenty dollars and if you dont get a girl at all or get one you didnt want you'll have to pay yet another twenty dollars.

It was every time in Orgy days so that some girls were on Bosses, another at Pachinko. Tanned Say is one of the Pachinko Girls, yes but it's nothing new that one of the two new girls at Orgy Days is Pachinko only. Try to get more Epic Pachinko x1 Orbs from the various ressources they drop: PoP, PoV, PoA, calendar, Missions and so on. Even if you are low level you can get some and with the time you will be able to clear the Epic Pachinko Pool.

Oh by the way: One of the surest ways to waste Kobans is to use them to play Pachinko, to make multiple attack or collecting things with Koban. If you avoid this you will have a lot of more Koban to use at places were you get some things from them.

You even have to pay to get more film or whatever for the texting just to get images of the girls that also give you only ten of each colored gems.

Bullshit. Frames are really not a ressources you have to buy. Daily goals last chest give you 5 per day, Pantheo 100er stepps give you 25 and from Epic Pachinko Orbs you get some too.

The game degrades with every update, so many of the best girls that you get without doing the pachinko have been nerfed badly and now they cant keep up with the powerful pachinko women

Which one is nerfed? That's bullshit too. All 5* Legendarys in the last months have the same base strength. The only difference is in the weekly blessing and that's a boost for a bunch of girls and change after a week.

The fact everything is pay to win now is just annoying, unbalanced and no longer entertaining.

I don't know when you start playing but to me, f2p since I start in Nov 2018, it seems that you hadn't learned to manage the ressources you get from playing wisely or didn't understand some game mechanics. You get easily 6000 Koban per month from Daily Missions, Event Missions and Season. With theese it's no problem to get for sure girls from Legendary Days (expected investment for the first girl: 3000 Koban in average for refills), upgrade PoPs to get more helpfull ressources, or get girls from Orgy Days. You need a great Harem for synergy Bonus, but the game is collecting girls in your Harem, so collecting girls is intended. If you didn't develop your Haremettes you have no chances, but this was the same since the start. Levelling up 5* girls and give them at first attraction to increase their strenght was allways a thing. Season is not a rushing feature. The mechanic is so that it's better to loose some fights if you can't win because you are to fast in gaining Mojo and so you will be matched with other players who are stronger and have because of this more Mojo.

If you rant and complain about something it would be much better if you know from what you speak and don't shout out that you have less understanding from the game.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

There are so many incorrect statements in your message, that I can't help but think that your main issue, is that you don't really understand the game mechanics.

Let's just take one random "fact", since you're so focused on Sai and Pachinko containing ultra-powerful girls that can't possibly be beaten: at the moment, the Mythic Pachinko contains exactly 14 girls from old Legendary Days events. And older girls are weaker. Not by a lot, but they're certainly not "The Most Powerful Girls In The Game". Sai is 3% weaker than any random 5* Legendary girl you get for free in Boss Bang or Legendary Contest every month.

The game is only "extremely pay to win" if you convert every in-game resource to their "real" cash value, because it's a common practice in these games to artificially inflate the "real price" of virtual resources. Yes, it is *possible* to spend millions of $ to get "Everything, Right Now", but that is certainly not *necessary* (And technically, no, it's not even possible: you'd still need to play for 1 full year to get a chance to see each girl come back once, and there are still a few exclusive girls that wouldn't show up at all).

If you ignore all the "P2W" mechanics, you may start seeing the game very differently, and adjust your strategy accordingly. Because it's very clear from your message that your strategy is either very bad or non-existent.

Now, let's clarify a few points, to avoid confusing potential new players:

Il y a 1 heure, kinklabs a dit :

I spent a year saving up kobans so when the event with Sai comes back again I can get her this time, she showed up four times and you can fight a villain for her shards but all that was for nothing cause she's now limited to the pachinko????

Sai is a girl from Legendary Days, which are currently the most exclusive girls in the game. However, she's part of the first batch of girls, which may also appear in the Mythic Pachinko. This isn't something new. Legendary Days is one of the oldest events in the game; and the format of the event hasn't changed much (Which is probably why the girls are so exclusive: the event probably needs to be updated/modernized).

Nobody ever said or claimed, anywhere, that girls from Legendary Days should come back on a yearly basis. They just don't. Girls released today *might* come back in 4 to 5 years, according to the current schedule. Yeah, it sucks, but as I said: this event probably needs to be updated. Anyway, point is: nothing new here. And Sai is actually part of the Mythic Pachinko pool, which isn't the case for the 12 girls that followed (Which are even more exclusive and unlikely to come back any time soon. Oh, they're 3% more powerful, too).

Il y a 2 heures, kinklabs a dit :

Now there's a tanned sai and you expect me to pay twenty dollars for one try and I might not even get the girl I want for my harem??

Nobody expects you to pay anything. You *can* pay to speed things up, but that's absolutely not mandatory. New Pachinko girls (From Classic Event or Orgy Days revivals) are a lot harder to get for F2P Players; so we typical ignore them until much later, when they inevitably return. Again: nothing new. Pachinko has been part of the game for years, and all monthly events have their bunch of pachinko-exclusive girls. You can collect free orbs (MP and EP) and start working on the pool, but the chances that you'll obtain one specific girl are very slim (Until you actually clear the pools, which might take a few years).

If anything, Pachinko-exclusive girls are less frequent now, because we can also get some of them from Champions now. But Pachinko-exclusive girls are nothing new; they're basically as old as the game itself. Claiming that the game has become "Pay to Win" because of Pachinko is completely wrong.

and people who fall for this become stronger and are impossible to beat with the free to play girls

As mentioned above, that's complete bullshit. Pachinko-exclusive girls are 3* girls. They are absolutely not used in PvP (Leagues or Seasons). And if they are, then it simply makes your opponents easier to beat, because they're so weak and useless.

The only girls relevant in PvP are 5* girls of all rarities, and they absolutely DEMOLISH any 3* girl. Even the starter Bunny is stronger than Tanned Sai (or any 3* Legendary).

And 98~99% of the 5* girls that are actually useful for PvP, are completely free. The only exceptions are Lyka and Louise from the current Golden Anniversary event (Lyka *might* be obtainable for F2P players, at a very high Kobans cost, but Louise is completely out of reach). The remaining 100+ girls are absolutely free. It takes time and effort, but cash is definitely not required. Cash only makes it easier/faster.

I once again have to spend kobans just to refresh the challengers in seasons in hopes to find someone I can actually beat

You're doing it wrong.

in hopes to find someone I can actually beat cause people have a five star girls from the pachinko that are at level five hundred and are already way beyond my current harem

You're doing it wronger.

You even have to pay to get more film or whatever for the texting just to get images of the girls that also give you only ten of each colored gems.

You're doing it wrongerer.

The game degrades with every update, so many of the best girls that you get without doing the pachinko have been nerfed badly and now they cant keep up with the powerful pachinko women

Pachinko girls aren't powerful. None of the girls have been nerfed*. And the 14 powerful Pachinko girls (From Mythic Pachinko) are just as easy to get for F2P players as they are for P2P players - they just need to show up, which can take time. But it's the same for every player.

* Some have, actually, but you probably wouldn't notice.

you have to pay so much just to attempt at getting a limited pachinko girl and the possibility of getting the one you want is only 10% so youll end up probably paying one hundred dollars before you get the one you want and now instead of reintroducing the girls in the event instead of being shard drops for a villain they become pachinko only. So I wanted two years for the one I wanted the most to be behind a twenty dollar paywall. 

You can "try" for free. But yes, getting "Everything, Right Now" is incredibly expensive. And because of the randomness of the Pachinko, you can't "Choose" which girl you want.

But you still don't *need* it. Girls will come back, you'll have other chances, and if you play correctly for 2+ years, you'll get them eventually.

The fact everything is pay to win now is just annoying, unbalanced and no longer entertaining.

That's certainly not a fact. Your long rant against Pachinko is nothing new; it's the oldest mechanic in the game. And the most powerful girls are still not in the Pachinko; they're in very F2P-Friendly events (Some a bit less friendly than others, but still very doable).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey @kinklabs

Sorry that you have trouble getting Sai.

In additon to the above posts answering inconsistansies from yours, there are some points I'd like to mention as well.

2 hours ago, kinklabs said:

now girls from old events are now limited to the pachinko which cost THREE HUNDRED KOBANS

You play it on Nutaku, right? Well, the purple Event Pachinko is something that every player here cautions everyone else to avoid. Chances to get a girl from it are not that great (22.5%).

Also it seems like you're having trouble getting 5 star legendaries.

But Pachinko was NEVER the main way to get them. With some preparation you can get them with relative ease in Legendary Contests while staying full f2p. Additionally during Legendary Days you can get them with free combativity and about 600 nutaku kobans which again shouldn't be much of a problem.

As for Sai, targeting specific girls during event if they are not on a villain has always been tricky.

If you're willing to listen, players on this forum can help you navigate this game as full f2p. Look around. Ask. ;)

(moving this to Feedback for now)

• Like 3

I'm not gonna quote any particular thing.  This is your first post.  I can tell it's a misguided rant.  Spending some time on the forums would benefit you.  I'll share these drop rates, MP Pool, and MP L5 history.  Upgrade the Places of Power, to get orbs more regularly.  Also, don't waste kobans on the pachinko, just save up orbs, and use them at the right time.  C'mon man.  This isn't that complicated.  I'm F2P, I have 6 mythic girls, even though I've made huge mistakes along the way.  I finish in the top 15 of DIII each week.  I can relate in the sense that I've been waiting for Norou to show up in the MP for a long time, but I have enough MPx3s and MPx6s stored, that I can get 3 girls at once, whenever she does appear.  My Norou is your Sai.  Also, I hope you haven't spent any actual money, b/c it's unnecessary.  If you have, that's your own fault for being impatient.

Girl Shard Ranges & Drop Rates:

Fighting Villains = 10% drop rate, & 1/1000 odds to get a 100 shard drop, (except for Mythic Days).
Adventure: World 2 Dark Lord's 1 star girls have a 1-2% drop rate.  Tier 1's shard range lessens per world.  Tier 2: 1-4.  Tier 3: 1-3.  Always available.
Orgy Days: 1-12.  Monthly.
Classic Event: 2-8.  Monthly.
Legendary Days: 1-3.  Occurs every 2 months.
ForePlay/Anniversary: 1-4.  January/August.
Epic Days: 1-5.  Retired.
Mythic Days/Revival: 1-1 (6.5% drop rate), a max of 2 shards from 50 drops, if using 5 SP.  9000 shards/2 hrs for 3 days vs. 4500 shards/2 hrs for 2 days.

Leagues: 18-25 in ranks 16-30th of Sexpert II - Dicktator III, (4-6 weeks to get the girl).  Rank in the bottom 15 to demote.
Kinky Cumpetition: Leagues 1-4 (10% drop rate).  Seasons 1-1 (50% drop rate).  Occurs twice a month.
Event Champions: 35 (50% drop rate), need to get shards 3 times to get the girl.  12.5% chance to get shards 3 times in a row.
Club Champions: 1-100, at least 1 shard if you use a ticket.  It's based on your % dmg, and player participation.  10% dmg & 30 participants = 13 shards.
Event Pachinko: 1800 kos 100, 22.5% drop rate.
Epic Pachinko: EPx1 100, 4% 6% drop rate.
Mythic Pachinko: MPx1 100 (0.5-1% drop rate), MPx3 10, MPx6 25.

Great Pachinko: GPx10 100, 5% drop rate.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:34 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Mythic Pachinko Girl Pool, thanks to @Yamiray.

I sorted it by Stars, Rarity, and Alphabetically in a 16x9 format.

1044432276_MythicPachinkoGirlPool16x92.thumb.png.ebe5b0c2c4c9282a202d4a7a5c05dafe.png

On 8/2/2022 at 3:27 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

1027754674_mpl5history4.png.58d2c30ce0d9ce6c8e3b8c8c90e7ea4e.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Most of F2P players can surely debate about how they get great results without paying a dime, but I can understand your frustration.

Frustration that leaded to say some wrong things.

Saving one year of kobans? How much you do own, if then you find so much difficulty in the Season!?

Sai is in the Mythic Pachinko. I own something like 20 Mythic Orbs and I'm a total casual player with no strategy. If you stashed one year of orbs, you should own 3000+ and I doubt you have to pay for something. It's a roulette wheel, is not a shop. Only if you're desperate you pay kobans, and only if you're way more than desperate you pay *actual cash* to roll an orb. But those are compulsive behaviours that KK try to incite - after all is a gacha game and orbs are the chest. You can forego the entire thing and hve fun instead of trying collecting "a single girl".

"The girl *you want*" is not an argument, it's a prissy lamenting when forced out his comfort zone. Why you must obtain Sai, and I cannot obtain a Mythical I missed for 1 shard?

You don't pay for the chat, I own everything and I didn't payed not even once. There's no reason for, anyway. Letters are a natural regen and you collect films by contests and easy orbs. Now, I own more than 200 films and the chat is completed, I can complete the next train of 15 pictures without paying. Anyway, I don't see why such thing could lead to frustration, being practically *NOTHING RELEVANT FOR THE GAME AT ALL AND MADE JUST TO ALLURE NEWBIES* that doesn't understand the game at all.

I do win regularly the whole Season with Level 700 girls that I drop from free events. Probably you're talking of LEAGUES, and up to D2 I didn't have any issue by using "free girls", the ones that drop from regular events. If you'll be beat by girls at Level 500 you're far behind what's considered a "pay to win" situation, believe me! I0m facing teams of 3 to 7 Mythicals (and most of time I win the same... guess why).

I hope you reconsider, but if you don't feel the game fun anymore, goodbye, you'll spare a lot of time.

I didn't say I saved one year of kobans but I waited a year for the event with Sai in it to come back only to find out she's now limited to pachinko only. I spend so much time saving kobans last year and this year so when her event came back in I think May and november i'd have enough kobans to refresh my energy so I can keep challenging the villains and get the rest of her shards only to find out when the anniversary event she was limited to event pachinko's which got me really frustrated. Once again all my work was thrown away like when they removed the dating tokens. I spent alot of time saving those to get a girl that looked like cammy white. I didnt get the rest of her shards when the event ended but I was getting closer to being able to use the tokens to get her but an update removed them. So twice all my time I spent saving and waiting got thrown away cause they decided to remove options for free harem women....it's a ripoff

Well its only tanned Sai and its for the even so she's only in the mythic pachinko. But in the anniverary event she went from being shards you earn from a certain villain to now being restricted despite being available in events twice in two years. The event she would be available in was during I think May and November and both times you got to earn shards but after the anniversary event she is now restricted to the event pachinko. I got girls that need one more shard but are now limited to pachinko. It's frustrating. You're expected to pay for everything you couldn't get. Cause I didnt have enough kobans to keep spending on energy to keep fighting villains so you're stuck with waiting and now that doesn't matter cause they decide "you know these characters we had available during yearly events? let's just make it once a year and it's event pachinko only for 300 kobans." i'm not paying one hundred bucks just to make five attempts and not get the girl I was hopeing for.

It's just frustrating and disappointing everything is now being behind an enormous paywall. I'm not wasting money on a gambling system that is so unbalanced. The event yesterday I forget had two girls, one is shards from a villain and the other is pachinko. It took two days before I got at least one shard and by the time I got halfway the event was about over. It's rigged. They expect you to realize "oh shit this is limited I better hurry" and throw money at them for kobans for a 10% chance of getting shards.

What I mean by a girl you want argument is not like limited to me wanting Sai but just in general. Sure I want Sai but if anyone wants to get a specific woman into their harem it'll be 20 bucks just to gamble. It's just annoying you got to pay so much for one try and not get anything you want.

It'd be less irritating if the girls you are left with didn't get nerfed to the ground and now you cant win 75% of fights in seasons because they get the pay to win girls that are insanely strong. I wish I didnt have to wait a year only to be screwed by the annoying pachinko system and the paywall so now all the time this year and the few months last year was for nothing cause she got locked. I had enough for one try but why waste it all for a possibility I wont get Sai but someoen else or no shards at all. I figured if im lucky maybe she will come back as a shard drop in a future event so I decided not to take the risk. But unfortunately she is now locked behind the paywall, like so many girls in the current even that were shard drops and now pachinko only so now all those girls I could of gotten from villains are now locked so I got all those shards from last year and now I can't get them. It's a ripoff. I don't want to pay them either cause I refuse to support these stupid changes and updates. The game was fine until last year when you cant even save up dating tokens and ever since that update the game has been going downhill with more and more awful updates. Huge nerfs and so many paywalls, holy shit so many paywalls. I wouldn't be surprised to continue the games story you'll need to pay 500 kobans just to start the next chapter. I had fun doing this game cause of the goals you can set for yourself, getting shards and just playing the events but the fact now in the orgy event going on right now all the girls went from being free with shard drops to almost every single one being pachinko only is just bleh. I'd rather spend hard earned money on something that is you know, guaranteed. I can pre-order a game or something instead of spending twenty fricking bucks on one chance. No thanks

Edited by kinklabs
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm not gonna quote any particular thing.  This is your first post.  I can tell it's a misguided rant.  Spending some time on the forums would benefit you.  I'll share these drop rates, MP Pool, and MP L5 history.  Upgrade the Places of Power, to get orbs more regularly.  Also, don't waste kobans on the pachinko, just save up orbs, and use them at the right time.  C'mon man.  This isn't that complicated.  I'm F2P, I have 6 mythic girls, even though I've made huge mistakes along the way.  I finish in the top 15 of DIII each week.  I can relate in the sense that I've been waiting for Norou to show up in the MP for a long time, but I have enough MPx3s and MPx6s stored, that I can get 3 girls at once, whenever she does appear.  My Norou is your Sai.  Also, I hope you haven't spent any actual money, b/c it's unnecessary.  If you have, that's your own fault for being impatient.

Girl Shard Ranges & Drop Rates:

Fighting Villains = 10% drop rate, & 1/1000 odds to get a 100 shard drop, (except for Mythic Days).
Adventure: World 2 Dark Lord's 1 star girls have a 1-2% drop rate.  Tier 1's shard range lessens per world.  Tier 2: 1-4.  Tier 3: 1-3.  Always available.
Orgy Days: 1-12.  Monthly.
Classic Event: 2-8.  Monthly.
Legendary Days: 1-3.  Occurs every 2 months.
ForePlay/Anniversary: 1-4.  January/August.
Epic Days: 1-5.  Retired.
Mythic Days/Revival: 1-1 (6.5% drop rate), a max of 2 shards from 50 drops, if using 5 SP.  9000 shards/2 hrs for 3 days vs. 4500 shards/2 hrs for 2 days.

Leagues: 18-25 in ranks 16-30th of Sexpert II - Dicktator III, (4-6 weeks to get the girl).  Rank in the bottom 15 to demote.
Kinky Cumpetition: Leagues 1-4 (10% drop rate).  Seasons 1-1 (50% drop rate).  Occurs twice a month.
Event Champions: 35 (50% drop rate), need to get shards 3 times to get the girl.  12.5% chance to get shards 3 times in a row.
Club Champions: 1-100, at least 1 shard if you use a ticket.  It's based on your % dmg, and player participation.  10% dmg & 30 participants = 13 shards.
Event Pachinko: 1800 kos 100, 22.5% drop rate.
Epic Pachinko: EPx1 100, 4% 6% drop rate.
Mythic Pachinko: MPx1 100 (0.5-1% drop rate), MPx3 10, MPx6 25.

Great Pachinko: GPx10 100, 5% drop rate.

Like I said, i'm not spending any money. I dont want to fuel their desire for money and dont support these outrageous changes. Unfortunately Sai has been put in event pachinko when the anniversary update happened which costs 300 kobans and the cheatest thing to by is 450 and to get that you spend $20 on gold to get it and its a waste of money for only a slight chance. At least with shards while it takes alot of patience, time and effort you are guaranteed the one you want for your harem.

Sai is unfortunately nowhere in the pachinko's so im guessing ill only see her in the event pachinko or eventually become a premium girl in the path of glory or valor which is double the kobans compared to event pachinko's. Not like the game explains the system of drops or when or if the girls will come back as a pachinko or return to being a villain shard drop. So yes this is my first post in the forums but im not new to harem heroes. I still miss when you can save up date tokens. I was gonna use that to get the few shards missing from that one girl that looks like cammy white but all that saving was for nothing since they got removed and since that update the game keeps going downhill from outrageous nerfs to stupid paywalls and changes. 

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

41 minutes ago, kinklabs said:

It'd be less irritating if the girls you are left with didn't get nerfed to the ground and now you cant win 75% of fights in seasons because they get the pay to win girls that are insanely strong.

Please read:

Even that you're not new to the game, you seem to be having misconceptions about seasons and possibly other game systems.

Legendary 5 star girls are not pay2win.

Even mythics you can get as f2p.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

Please read:

Even that you're not new to the game, you seem to be having misconceptions about seasons and possibly other game systems.

Legendary 5 star girls are not pay2win.

Even mythics you can get as f2p.

Yeah I got that. But what about the six star? the red not purple. Youll have to pay for more energy to earn shards and thats expensive knowing how super rare those shards drop. I assume the legendaries are pay2win cause if you do the pachinko and get them they're pretty strong. It looks that way to those in seasons who have them. Same level yet they're stronger

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

22 minutes ago, kinklabs said:

Yeah I got that. But what about the six star? the red not purple. Youll have to pay for more energy to earn shards and thats expensive knowing how super rare those shards drop. I assume the legendaries are pay2win cause if you do the pachinko and get them they're pretty strong. It looks that way to those in seasons who have them. Same level yet they're stronger

No you didn't got that.

What are you, a kinda pachinko addicted?

Boss Bang, Leagues, Paths, Legendary Days, Legendary Contests, Club Champions, Champions, Stairway *plus* random events *all drop* Legendary 5 that are *better* in score than old Legendary you drop in the pachinko.

Kinkoid is practically flooding the game with strong girls everywhere *except* the pachinko.

So far I dropped Levitya, Nikki Benz and another Legendary 5 from the pachinko, they are 15400 power at Level 650. Any Boss Bang/League/Legendary Contest Legendary 5 is 16200 power the same Level.

Seriously, you miss something critical about the game. That's why you see paywalls everywhere...

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

No you didn't got that.

What are you, a kinda pachinko addicted?

Boss Bang, Leagues, Paths, Legendary Days, Legendary Contests, Club Champions, Champions, Stairway *plus* random events *all drop* Legendary 5 that are *better* in score than old Legendary you drop in the pachinko.

Kinkoid is practically flooding the game with strong girls everywhere *except* the pachinko.

So far I dropped Levitya, Nikki Benz and another Legendary 5 from the pachinko, they are 15400 power at Level 650. Any Boss Bang/League/Legendary Contest Legendary 5 is 16200 power the same Level.

Seriously, you miss something critical about the game. That's why you see paywalls everywhere...

If I was a pachinko addict I wouldn't be complaining about it and wasting my good money on it. I just figured they had better stats hence the limitations. Like I said I got what he said but I just figured they would be stronger. I can face someone and we both have lvl 500 girls but the rare ones I see from either events with very rare shard drops like the one three days ago or event pachinko's are always stronger despite being lvl 450 or 500 same as mine. So I just assumed that was the case from what I was seeing from the pachinko and the results of my fights in seasons and seeing how much their stats surpass mine despite both being level 500

• Hug 1

I can face someone and we both have lvl 500 girls but the rare ones I see from either events with very rare shard drops like the one three days ago or event pachinko's are always stronger despite being lvl 450 or 500 same as mine.

Are you not taking into account the player level + blessing of the week as well as there gear they may have. even if you had all the same girls at the same level there are other factors that could make them higher then you. You do want strong girls but if your not keeping up with the other areas you will end up weaker compered to someone more balanced.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yamiray said:

Are you not taking into account the player level + blessing of the week as well as there gear they may have. even if you had all the same girls at the same level there are other factors that could make them higher then you. You do want strong girls but if your not keeping up with the other areas you will end up weaker compered to someone more balanced.

I meant same levels not same girls. Cause they had the ones from pachinko or events that give very rare shard drops and despite both being 500 his girls were stronger. Their stats were much higher even though legendaries have the same level. So that leads me to believe they have stronger stats due to rarity of how you acquire them.

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, kinklabs said:

So that leads me to believe they have stronger stats due to rarity of how you acquire them.

Rarity is not how that works, it based on how old they are. The first 5 star's had a sum base stat of 9.5. Sai's base sum is 9.7. current 5 star legendary's base stat sum is 10. so its the newer they are the stronger not rarer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Rarity is not how that works, it based on how old they are. The first 5 star's had a sum base stat of 9.5. Sai's base sum is 9.7. current 5 star legendary's base stat sum is 10. so its the newer they are the stronger not rarer.

My top harem mostly have the same level but some are a little bit lower. I got the club champion, Blet. She's lvl 500 but her power is thirty three thousand when the others with all stars as well as lvl 500 are a bit higher than her. So you can see where my assumption comes from.

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, kinklabs said:

My top harem mostly have the same level but some are a little bit lower. I got the club champion, Blet. She's lvl 500 but her power is thirty three thousand when the others with all stars as well as lvl 500 are a bit higher than her. So you can see where my assumption comes from.

I forget when Blet came out but ya she is only a 9.8. Demi that comes after is 9.9 and the 2 after that are 10's under Chayotte. would be easier to go after a LC girl if you going for strongest legendarys, they are all 10's at this point and there is 1 every month.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I forget when Blet came out but ya she is only a 9.8. Demi that comes after is 9.9 and the 2 after that are 10's under Chayotte. would be easier to go after a LC girl if you going for strongest legendarys, they are all 10's at this point and there is 1 every month.

My current harem (will change once the blessing change and they go back to their regular power)

Melisandre Raveneye,Dahila,Aella,Regine,Ankyo,Venus and Valentine Nikki Benz

• Sad 1

My current harem (will change once the blessing change and they go back to their regular power)

That line up looks good from a raw power point of view. So other then having other girls lined up to take advantage of type weakness and trying to get 100 girls of each type for the passive effects. You'll want to help the guild max out its buffs if not done already, make sure your 3 stats are maxed in the market and try getting the strongest gear you can. outside of all that sometimes its just luck.

• Like 1

Just now, Yamiray said:

That line up looks good from a raw power point of view. So other then having other girls lined up to take advantage of type weakness and trying to get 100 girls of each type for the passive effects. You'll want to help the guild max out its buffs if not done already, make sure your 3 stats are maxed in the market and try getting the strongest gear you can. outside of all that sometimes its just luck.

well when it comes to fighting in games I usually value strength and speed. In this game I just figured power is enough. I dont know what beats what and who beats who. I had a hunch that the colors had something to do with it but got no idea what's what. Besides when I do my harems it's always showing my that the team is a mix of all.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

well when it comes to fighting in games I usually value strength and speed. In this game I just figured power is enough. I dont know what beats what and who beats who. I had a hunch that the colors had something to do with it but got no idea what's what. Besides when I do my harems it's always showing my that the team is a mix of all.

If your balanced you don't have a weakness or a strength, but you will still have effects. If you click on the symbol in most places it will show what effect you have with your lineup as well as the weakness and strengths. This is what mines shows now.image.thumb.png.b59306e4c4ced43bbdd865cbdc80219f.png

• Like 2

Well...

This thread's TITLE made sense. I was expecting a complaint about relevant and actually pay to win stuff like the current first Seasonal Event and the constant increase of koban pits all over the place. But no. Every single word @kinklabs said apart from the title of his thread just screams "long-time frustrated noobie over here!".

There were many generous and/or tactful posts trying to subtly hint at that, but when someone has been playing this game for two years and still hasn't opened the wiki, the forum, any patch notes or calendar, or even read the descriptions and checked the recurring patterns in the game itself... AND is lashing out pretty strongly at a pure 100% inaccurate strawman they think is the game because they don't have the first clue how this game works or should be played... You can only be so patient.

Your thread is not acceptable as feedback. You have never actually played HH, so you're not in a position to give feedback on it. As for the terrible version of the game you made up for yourself out of sheer lack of attention or curiosity to get any solid facts about the real game in two years of playing it... Well, you're hopefully the only person in the world to know that "game", so your feedback on it doesn't need sharing with anyone else.

What you need to do instead of showing your gross ignorance of anything and everything about this game and whining about false problems that you only experience because you grossly misunderstood the game and you've been misplaying it beyond belief all this time... is one of two things:

1. Realize you need to stop everything you've been doing in this game, unlearn all your completely wrong assumptions about it, and ASK players of the actual game for info and guidance. For this, please make a thread here: QA questions answers

2. Quit playing this game ASAP. The way you've been approaching so far can ONLY lead to immense frustration.

We're done here. Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Your thread is not acceptable as feedback.

Not to nitpick, but it kinda is. At least in a sense that Game Design needs a reminder from time to time that they need better introductions to game systems, self explanatory ui, etc. xD

Ever watched people playing puzzle games on Twitch? Same puzzles, different people. Great stuff for studying quirks of our minds. ^_^

• Haha 1