orgy days daily mission

drwho8765

hi, has anyone else only gotten 4 daily mission credited today aug 14 for first day of orgy day missions. i did 5 daily orgy days missions and only 4 credited. so this means i will not be able to get the guy the missions are for. i made a ticket for customer service but was wondering if i was the only one that this happened to.

This was reported on discord but as its still the weekend so we haven't heard anything back yet, possibly later today. The problem has to do with one of the missions was coming up as a regular mission(even though it gave kobans) instead of from the legacy event one. Hopefully kinkoid can fix it for everyone but if not after the event ends send a ticket letting them know what happened, I've had glitched mission bugs before and they always tell you to send a ticket after the event ends, but they've always given me the guy.

i got a reply from kinkoid on my ticket i opened. it just said that they do not understand what i am talking about and to give more details. i gave them as many as i could think of. i also mentioned that this was also reported on discord i do not know what else to do. thanks for your help if you have any other suggestions i dearly welcome them.