how to get boss bang girl

game666

hello guys if anyone knows how to get boss bang girl please tell me. i have 600 level girls with boosters and 4 five star girls even so i am only able to win 50 battles. in other hand there is a guy who have low level girl than me even so he got boss bang girl. like is there a way to in boss bang girl that i am not doing or what. if you know any tip please help me

First thing you need to know is that the Boos Bang starts at your player level, so if you wait until the last day and level up any level or girl meanwhile you're giving yourself better odds. The boss increases 1 level everytime you beat her, so she'll be harder by the end.

You don't heal between fights, so you need a team that can last many battles. Your best bet is using many sensual girls, since they increase your healing on every attack and let you last more rounds. Try to have many strong sensual girls for boss bang. Other than that, use strong girls in general, increase your character stats in the market, and have good rainbow equipment.

• Thanks 2