Daily Goals bug

BoyTopper

If you have 2 following goals:

- Play Epic Pachinko 1 Game

- Use Pachinko Orbs

and play one Epic Pachinko game it would counts as Use Pachinko Orbs only. To meet Play Epic Pachinko 1 Game target you need to spend another one game at Epic Pachinko (total 2 games).

Hello BoyTopper!

The "game" it's referring to is the orb category. On each pachinko different grades of orbs granting different rewards. For daily goals, you can play have tasks asking you to spend a certain number of orbs which is any orbs and other to use epic pachinko/mythic pachinko/super pachinko a certain number of time.

For example, if my daily goal tasks are "Play Epic Pachinko 1 game" =  "0/4" and "Use Pachinko Orbs" = "0/2" as well, I could use 4 epic pachinko orbs to validate both tasks with these. But if I don't have epic pachinko 1 game orbs, I can still use kobans instead to play 4 times the 1 game option, then it won't count toward the orb use since spending kobans isn't using any orbs.

Epic Pachinko => image.png

Mythic Pachinko =>image.png

46 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

But if I don't have epic pachinko 1 game orbs

If I don't have epic/mythic pachinko orbs I wouldn't care of daily goals 😆 For sure I had used orbs, relevant orbs, and orbs only 😉 That is a bug, not misunderstooding of daily goal descriptoion.

PS: it seems like a more complex bug. When we have 2 daily goal like this:

1. Play X* Pacinko Game

2. Use Pachinko Orbs

Some (first only?) play of relevant pachinko game counts only in 1st goal but not in 2nd.

* X may stands for any type of Pachinko game.