How or when do I receive Shards from the Club Champion?

Der DinX

Greetings,

how can I claim Shards from the Club Champion, which I've earned with my Impression?
Or if they come automatically, how long does it take?
Our Club finished the Champion "Chad" Tuesday, I had about 21% Impression and should have gotten 24 or 25 Shards for "Kumiko".
But there are no Shards in my Harem and there is no Button to claim.

When I had my Last Fight, there was missing about 1%, next time I checked the Page, the Champion was in Cool Down.

I wrote a Ticket for Support, but they didn't explain, how I'm supposed to get the Shards.
The Answer was to try Ctrl+F5 or use another Browser, both didn't help. I also looked in the App, still nothing.

When I Search the Harem for Kumiko, she has no Shards.

Should there be a Button and I actively have to claim them, or do they come automatically?

Some Information would be much appreciated.
thX and Cheeriooo
Der DinX

Edited by Der DinX

Shards are rewarded automatically on in your club. After you defeat him, next time you visit club ui you should get a reward popup.

It's possible to miss the popup, but it should still award you the shards even in this case.

That's why it's odd that you don't see Kumiko shards in your Harem.

add: popup looks like this

6nQK1AX.png

• Like 1

The only reason for you not to get shards is if your in a small club that does not defeat the club champ because you get some just by using 1 ticket on the club champ if its defeated.

The displayed amount of shards it says you will get is not always correct as well since it's based on the percentage done at the end and not the start.

Edited by natstar

Ok, there was definitively no PopUp when I visited the page may be an Hour after it was about 99%, it just stated the Champion rests for 24 Hours.
And there were a few Days left, so it can't be time was up.

Guess I have to wright another Ticket then.

thX for the Info