Where is Key Kuro?

Eckos

9 minutes ago, BjørnBangkok said:

I guess you all have seen the happy news that we have until September 1st to seduce Key Kuro. I would be even more joyous if the bearers of this message would have told us how to seduce the beastly Key Kuro. Has anyone figures out where he is hiding?

Merged these 2 threads into one. There was a bug and the news was released early. The event he's in is called Cumback Constest and starts on Monday the August 29th and ends on Wednesday September 1st.

I know this isn't completely on topic, but I sure wish they would bring back the guys from the other type of cumpetitions for these cumbacks. The ones that you do seasons and leagues for? I am brain farting on which is which. Are those the kinky cumpetitions? The non-contest ones. Those are the ones I rarely get. I think the contest ones are fairly easy to get if you're in the top 25 all four days.

Cumback was created as a revival for PoA and seasons like Zami mentioned, sadly its not the greatest form of revival because we get 6 guys a month and only 1 revival a week meaning we'll always be falling behind and there will be no chance for a second revival for any of them.

There are other events that do need a form of revival like kinky cumpetition(where you get shards from pvp battles), league guys(placing high in leagues), boss bang & Path of Valour all need some way of revival. We can probably count cumback guys in there too as like I mentioned above they won't have a chance at revival again.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for that clarification on who was coming back in the competition. I honestly hadn't noticed, I just knew I had them all already and assumed they were because of the past competitions. That kind of makes it worse because I spend my kobans on the POA every month and now I am questioning that choice. What a waste if they were coming back anyway.