lvl up faster vs villains !

Deadlaserman

No. You collect extra combativity from Daily Goals/Daily Rewards/Season/Path of Attraction/Events, and that's all you got as extra points. But none are enough to significantly "speed up" Villains. It take forever to max out a Villain, and the deeper you go the longer it take (I still don't get Lvl 3 of many villains).

There's also no specific reason to max them all out faster, considering the best drops are usually on Lvl 1 or 2 (Level 3 barely offer something noticeable).  By Orgy Days/Mythic & Legendary Days you should probably got many chances to fight past villains, but there's no reason to focus on them on purpose (if not a total completionism compulsion).

So, to me, don't get stressed about and focus on next worlds and better drops.

[Note that if you have questions, is better for you to ask in the Q&A section of the forum]

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

No. You collect extra combativity from Season/Path of Attraction/Events, and that's all you got as extra points. But none are enough to significantly "speed up" Villains. It take forever to max out a Villain, and the deeper you go the longer it take (I still don't get Lvl 3 of many villains).

There's also no specific reason to max them all out faster, considering the best drops are usually on Lvl 1 or 2 (Level 3 barely offer something noticeable).  By Orgy Days/Mythic Revival/Legendary Days you should probably got may chances to fight past villains, but there's no reason to focus on them (if not a total completionism compulsion).

So, to me, don't get stressed about and focus on better drops.

Well, I'm already done with most of them, now I need to lvl up to lvl 3 from Fredy shi roko snsei and above to get the rest of the girls, thats why I asked if there is an easy way to keep lvl up, its take forever.
so all the villains under  Fredy shi roko snsei are all maxed. 

It sounded to me as a newbie question.

Let me reword.

The higher you go, the longer it take. Expect for Karole to take more, and for Jackson Crew to take it even more.

There's a way to speed up things? No. Just by collecting more combativity. But you probably know all the sources already. As said, there are chances that ask you to spend combativity on past villains for *better* rewards (like a Mythic) so I suggest you to  store combativity for such instances than try complete Roko, that will eventually get completed the same by Orgy Days/Legendary Days when a reward will be associated.

Clearer?

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Deadlaserman said:

Is there any way to lvl up faster vs villains ?

Oh, yeah, sure.  There's many ways.  One not mentioned yet, is that you can win pantheon fights after floor 1500 for 3 CP, for every XXX1-XXX9 floor.  Up to 270 CP between every 100 floors.  Since it takes 10 CP to level up a world boss, that'll level one up 27 times.  I wouldn't do it just for that though.  I've done it to get discounts on mythic girls in the past.

We also recently had the GA, Golden Anniversary seasonal event.  The medium and big cards, gave 465 CP over a month period, for 6k kos, that could potentially level up a boss an extra 46 times.

It's a nice goal.  I wouldn't focus on it too much.   The amount of CP you get over time, from regen and daily goals, even in just 30 days, (54 CP per day), is already 1620 CP.  That's 162 boss level ups, if you only focused on one boss, per month.  You'd have to sacrifice most other events.  The best girls are the C5s, and R5s.  L3s from tier 3, aren't worth devoting all of your CP towards.  I understand the desire though.  I'd love to get Kioko (Tsunade) from Karole's tier 3, but haven't unlocked it yet.

This is how I keep track.

2056616066_worldbosses.thumb.png.00575aa75e10c9873aaec4dc1c49263e.png

The girls faded in grey, I've recruited.  The outlined area, is the tiers I've unlocked.  I'm missing 4x tier 3 girls.  Mythic girls don't appear above Finalmecia.  That's why the tier 3 girls from Roko Sensei and up, take more effort to unlock, and recruit.

The days at the end, are how long it'd take to unlock tier 3, if I spent my daily 54 CP regen on only that boss.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

50 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Oh, yeah, sure.  There's many ways.  One not mentioned yet, is that you can win pantheon fights after floor 1500 for 3 CP, for every XXX1-XXX9 floor.  Up to 270 CP between every 100 floors.  Since it takes 10 CP to level up a world boss, that'll level one up 27 times.  I wouldn't do it just for that though.  I've done it to get discounts on mythic girls in the past.

We also recently had the GA, Golden Anniversary seasonal event.  The medium and big cards, gave 465 CP over a month period, for 6k kos, that could potentially level up a boss an extra 46 times.

It's a nice goal.  I wouldn't focus on it too much.   The amount of CP you get over time, from regen and daily goals, even in just 30 days, (54 CP per day), is already 1620 CP.  That's 162 boss level ups, if you only focused on one boss, per month.  You'd have to sacrifice most other events.  The best girls are the C5s, and R5s.  L3s from tier 3, aren't worth devoting all of your CP towards.  I understand the desire though.  I'd love to get Kioko (Tsunade) from Karole's tier 3, but haven't unlocked it yet.

This is how I keep track.

1428635985_worldbosses.thumb.png.1897e273411abfb28430322eb1bef2c9.png

The girls faded in grey, I've recruited.  The outlined area, is the tiers I've unlocked.  I'm missing 4x tier 3 girls.  Mythic girls don't appear above Finalmecia.  That's why the tier 3 girls from Roko Sensei and up, take more effort to unlock, and recruit.

The days at the end, are how long it'd take to unlock tier 3, if I spent my daily 54 CP regen on only that boss.

ty, so its a grind way, annoying, well, thats what I have to do then.

• 3 weeks later...