• Meh
    • Yucky
  12. 12. Rate Lucy

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Untamed Babes. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_3_3.jpg

Classic event 

Dicki, Sucki, Fucki
My fierce gladiator,

Are you ready for a legendary Roman Romance?

Starting today and ending on the 10th of September, you can use your assets in the ancient Roman arena and seduce 5 incredible hotties.

Complete all daily missions and earn the affection of Empress Venus.

I came, I saw, and I came again.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Empress Venus

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Centurion Victoria

ava0-1200x.webp

Gladiator Bellona

ava0-1200x.webp 

Astrology Avery

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Servant Lima

ava0-1200x.webp

Aristocrat Marie

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Rexina

ava0-1200x.webp

Gaia

Recent Girls
Club Champion, PoP, 2x One-star
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Maelyn

ava0-1200x.webp

Karen

ava0-1200x.webp

Shibari Octavia

ava0-1200x.webp

Lucy

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

Well, I'll vote sometimes in November for Maelyn, I guess... ^^

Both new Season girls look pretty good, as does the new PoP girl I'll get in early October or so, and the new CC girl we're not getting this month after all for that matter. Both new 1-star girls look rushed and amateur as hell.

On the CE itself:
I'm very pleased with the theme and costume design overall (especially for Venus! first time in the game's history we finally get toe rings and an ankle bracelet proper, and on top of that both landed on one of my favorite girls ever's new variant ❤️). The art quality and how much I like each artist's style vary quite a bit from (sneak peek of) one girl to the next. The new Lima is pretty amazing, to be fair, and easily my second favorite (based on 0-pose art) after Venus in this group, but it's still pretty weird she's supposed to be the same girl as OG Lima...

image.png

Aside from the haircut and elf ears (and large boobs), they don't look like the same girl at all. OG Lima is about tall enough for the top of her head to be just below the MC's pecs. New Lima looks like she might be taller than him even without her high heels (and with a much longer, thinner build, longer legs etc.). It feels a bit beyond just artistic style differences, and more akin to what already happened with Fangirl Sylvia: take an elf slash miniature person and suddenly replace them with an average size human (only this time it's a tall human, but at least she kept her hair color, contrary to Sylvia ^^).

Speaking of massive and presumably unexplained changes to basic features of a character, hey! there's an elephant in the room. ^^image.png

Or, rather, there's a girl who inexplicably went from having a grayish white skin tone to having not only a regular Caucasian-type human skin tone, but being a very tanned Caucasian human-looking person... I don't want to say it's Micheal Jackson in reverse, but it's totally Michael Jackson in reverse! And I don't like it at all. With her corpsepaint-style skin tone, OG Bellona looked mysterious and supernatural, like a legit fantasy barbarian. Now she looks like an Italian bodybuilder in gladiator cosplay. That's quite a step down in my book, sorry.

That aside, new Bellona is pretty well drawn except for her awkward-looking feet (and tiny right ankle). Actually, only Venus and new Lima were handled by artists who know how to draw feet (and how to draw them super well, I'll add!). Victoria's artist at least tries, but we're not quite there yet. Marie's artist is being clever by having her turn her back to avoid drawing most of the open shoes and their contents. And Avery got a pretty fair treatment in terms of shape, but toenails? what's that? ^^ So yeah, in contrast to the Ancient Egypt CE (Sandy Seduction) that had a lot in common with this one in terms of costumes and especially open shoes and feet, this one is unfortunately a bit disappointing to me in that regard (although Venus alone makes up for it!).

Apart from that, there's still quality to be found. Avery looks stunning overall, and Marie is quite well drawn too. Victoria seems a bit shaky and the ink job isn't topnotch, but nothing terrible either.

And that's it from me. Good luck have fun in this event, folks! :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The theme is original, but by the name alone I've thought about some romance in *actual* modern Rome.

Instead I've got:

• A number of japanese buildings alongside a coliseum. Hey! Just that?

• Cherry trees - that could sound a bit out of place, but Rome host a special cherry quality you can't find elsewhere, visciole, and if you go to Rome don't miss Crostata di Visciole.

• Empress > Bellydancer. "But she wear Porpora!" - but still a bellydancer.

• Centurion > Valkyria. Really, this is quite offensive XD. Bad bad bad KK.
  • Bellona > Wrestler (do you know a Gladiatore got his name from Gladius, a weapon, Gladiators *specifically* use weapons. Bellona here is a Lottatrice, a wrestler - and you still have Roman Greek Wrestling in Olympic Games, so you should know the difference!)
  • Servant > the only correct one! She actually look like a greek servant.
  • Marie Matrona > something correct, something wrong, overall not totally bad. The fun fact is probably you have to invert Venus and Marie to adhere much more to reality... That Laurum (the head circlet) was specifically an imperial or senatorial attribute.
  • Avery Astrologa > Astrologer? Really? There were some, but quite scarce. It's hard to explain imperial roman "religion" and "folklore", but it was *way* more probable to find some egyptian or celtic cultist girl, based on time trends.

The theme is totally missed, but the art is overall above average for this kind of events.  Venus drape is true illustration skill.

After all, it wasn't romance in ancient Rome neither XD.

Mixed feelings.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

The theme is original, but by the name alone I've thought about some romance in *actual* Rome.

Instead I've got:

• A number of japanese buildings alongside a coliseum. Hey! Just that?

I'm assuming part of the lore is that a bit of a place gets ripped through the universe and land besides the other places already present in the universe. Like this is Rome World, next to Japan World. Westworld style.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I'm assuming part of the lore is that a bit of a place gets ripped through the universe and land besides the other places already present in the universe. Like this is Rome World, next to Japan World. Westworld style.

I can agree, but they're gone very cheap. That Roman World is represented by a coliseum alone and a joke Vesuvio (that, you know, was not near Rome at all, it's near Neaples).

Having an actual reference they could had copied more. Where are fountains?

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

there's a girl who inexplicably went from having a grayish white skin tone to having not only a regular Caucasian-type human skin tone, but being a very tanned Caucasian human-looking person

Just a quick thing that maybe can explain the situation: Bellona is based on Kratos (God of war series video game, loved them btw) a spartan. In the game Kratos was deceived by Ares, the god of war, and in a blind rage killed his own wife and daughter. After that he was cursed: he had to carry the ashes of his family on his skin as a sign of his sin, and so "the ghost of Sparta" was born (white skin due the ashes "glued" on his body). If we see Kratos in his "normal form" he is actually tanned brown (as a Greek soldier used to battlefields under the sun should be) so a Bellona like this is "still in the character" for me and the change is acceptable XD

I love the event ad all the new girls, They are fantastic!!!😍

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Aside from the haircut and elf ears (and large boobs), they don't look like the same girl at all.

I kind of feel like its the same thing they did with Blossoming Gwenaelle, all her other forms she is smaller. in these 2 cases its like there trying to make an older version of them.

• Like 1

I like Bellona's variant (CE), Gaia (Seasons), and Karen (PoP, lolol they actually named a girl "Karen," that name is ruined for me).  Karen is one of the most thicc girls I've ever seen in this game.  

@Xemnas already explained Kratos' backstory, thanks dude!  How do you feel about a Kingdom Hearts girl getting a parody?  Rexina (seasons) is Larxene from Kingdom Hearts

Also, Maelyn's (CC) art style is great.  It's easy to tell she was drawn by the same artist that drew Caroline.  I think she'll show up in the CC next month, w/ Chayotte, b/c I didn't see her at the end of last month, and this month, I still see Nubia paired w/ Ezekiel.  I like that she's Levitya's sister.  She's not my fave type of girl, but can't deny that her art is masterful.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Bellona is based on Kratos (...)

55 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Xemnas already explained Kratos' backstory, thanks dude! 

Sure, but Bellona is not Kratos. I know a lot of players care deeply about how the "parody" does the "source material" justice, but for me it's almost the opposite in most cases (with exceptions of course). Most HH characters start out as parodies, but then they (should) evolve to become interesting and endearing in their own right, imho. Sticking too closely to the original especially across multiple variants of the same girl can be detrimental more than inspiring (just look at former lead writer's Fab Kinkoid and his excessively literal interpretation of Fabienne being based on him, and how that resulted in the only girl to be a member of the MC's Harem without meeting the basic criterion of being a sexual partner for the MC...).

On top of that, I have the feeling this explanation for Bellona's sudden change in skin tone might be a stretch. I'm vaguely familiar with God of War and even saw trailers and video reviews of it, I remember the name Kratos and some story about his surviving son or something. The whole "he started out with dead white skin because they symbolized the ashes of his dead family (and presumably later on he had a redeeming arc and got un-cursed and retrieved his original tan skin tone?)" thing wasn't clearly exposed to me before today, and now that it has, well... that seems quite a heavy thing to carry over an upbeat game like HH. Nothing like that transpired in her original L5 version's story scenes, and I doubt it will be mentioned in her new non-supernatural variant.

To be honest, I think that's just a change they made based on whatever survey they did somewhere or just feedback from Patreons or another group they actually cater to who said they disliked her original skin tone. I wouldn't be surprised if the little people like Sylvia and Lima who got inexplicably transformed into humans with elf ears also stemmed from some kind of metric Rosso and his analyst care about that seemed to indicate that a majority of players disliked their original body style. It seems much more likely knowing them that such an advanced level of care for the "source material" and such a dedication to import deep, dark stories from it into HH (which goes a bit against the concept of a parody to begin with, especially a sexy, surface-level one as HH typically tends to do).

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, Maelyn's (CC) art style is great.  It's easy to tell she was drawn by the same artist that drew Caroline.

Definitely x2. Caroline and all the other girls I mentioned earlier on that were also blessed by this amazing artist's touch (including OG Venus, Trixie, Bianca etc.). I had no idea she was meant to be Levi's sister, though, but I'm curious now (since I like Levi quite a lot). What did I miss?

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think she'll show up in the CC next month, w/ Chayotte

Nope. She'll stick with Chad and we won't see her until he comes back in fucking November. V_v This has been discussed and confirmed in the Patch Notes thread. Most likely, we're in for a full month of Ezekiel with no new girl, then a full month of Chayotte with no new girl either, right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The whole "he started out with dead white skin because they symbolized the ashes of his dead family (and presumably later on he had a redeeming arc and got un-cursed and retrieved his original tan skin tone?)" thing wasn't clearly exposed to me before today, and now that it has, well... that seems quite a heavy thing to carry over an upbeat game like HH.

Definitely x2. Caroline and all the other girls I mentioned earlier on that were also blessed by this amazing artist's touch (including OG Venus, Trixie, Bianca etc.). I had no idea she was meant to be Levi's sister, though, but I'm curious now (since I like Levi quite a lot). What did I miss?

Nope. She'll stick with Chad and we won't see her until he comes back in fucking November. V_v This has been discussed and confirmed in the Patch Notes thread. Most likely, we're in for a full month of Ezekiel with no new girl, then a full month of Chayotte with no new girl either, right now.

"Featured as a bonus costume in God of War: Ascension, Olive Skin Kratos is unlocked upon completing the game on any difficulty.  The costume is similar to Kratos' default appearance, albeit with an olive, regular type skin tone, unlike his "ghostly" white skin."

Source: https://godofwar.fandom.com/wiki/Olive_Skin_Kratos_(Costume)

main-qimg-cf3b031d5ccbcfcfdcd604f943411a59.gif.0fc33389c6ae88a0cfdb2022c7e0f958.gif

Maelyn is a parody of Levitya's (Morrigan's) sister Lilith Aensland.  I saw it on the wiki, and in her bio.

2022-09-01_19-15-45.png.a8123ca0b697569c84f87e22c1972d6d.png

Dammit!  Chad?!  Ah, oh well, guess I can save tickets for 2 months.  Always annoying when they announce a new CC girl, but it's for the boss you just beat the previous month.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

How do you feel about a Kingdom Hearts girl getting a parody?  Rexina (seasons) is Larxene from Kingdom Hearts

I can only be happy about that. After all i loved kingdom hearts back in the days. I literally played hours (months), and competed the 2nd at 100% and the first almost all (damned that Sephiroth in the Hercules tournament 🤣🤣) unfortunately i stopped at the PS3, but one day I hope to play all the saga for good.

And you my mate ? Have you played everything?

• Hearts 1

7 hours ago, Xemnas said:

I can only be happy about that. After all i loved kingdom hearts back in the days. I literally played hours (months), and competed the 2nd at 100% and the first almost all (damned that Sephiroth in the Hercules tournament 🤣🤣) unfortunately i stopped at the PS3, but one day I hope to play all the saga for good.

And you my mate ? Have you played everything?

I loved those games.  I definitely played through KH II.  I couldn't beat Sephiroth back then, but I had friends that did, and we had fun despairing at that boss, w/ how OP he was spamming strong attacks.  I did destroy him later, but in a different game on a PSP, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII w/ Zack Fair.

e2497687b7cea35eeb31209dc07e2c8858486b87tumblr_pd15hgk7zt1r24w5ro3_500.gifv

• Hearts 1

Usually I wait for the last day to report on the event, but this one was... especially quick.

- I got a x100 drop on Victoria on day 1

- I got Avery with Epic Pachinko (Despite having so many girls there; I didn't expect to get an event girl)

- I finished Bellona in less than 2 days (It was only delayed because I focused on MD for 3 days)

- In parallel, I got Jezebel for 9477 Kobans

I'm not able to chase Pachinko girls, so I'll just get the mission girl on the last day, and that's it.

Total cost for MD+CE: 9477 Kobans. Expensive for the MD side, super cheap for the CE side.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I have little chance of getting her, but I love this version of Lima.  Lovely attire and shows off her magnificent boobs perfectly.  I now have both Bellona and Victoria.  Victoria is lovely in this version and her final pose a standout.  It's the best version of Marie too.  Bellona challenges my concept of femininity, I'm afraid, in the way Gork does.  At least she seems human.

The artists continue to improve, so well done and congrats.

Karen reminds me of Sheba at first glance, but more curvy.  If she's in PoP she'll be worth exploring a little more deeply

• Like 1

Il 1/9/2022 in 17:22 , lepidocter ha scritto:
  • Avery Astrologa > Astrologer? Really? There were some, but quite scarce. It's hard to explain imperial roman "religion" and "folklore", but it was *way* more probable to find some egyptian or celtic cultist girl, based on time trends.

Avery is an astrologer because the charecter she parodies is an astrologer, too. They probably wanted to keep this star-linked theme for her even in her alt, and went for "astrology Avery" as her name, putting her in a costume that could be sold as a potential sexy cosplay of some kind of sexy priestess of the sexy ancient Rome (/Greece?).

The japanese-style buildings are kind of always there in every event's town background (With what is supposed to be the club building almost unchanged in every single town's reskin since its introduction), no matter what the theme is, so it shouldn't be a surprise to have them in this specific main event, too. The same goes with the cherry trees.

(also, visciole are not only found in Rome. They are found in Marche region, too. If you have the chance, try vino di visciole)

• Like 1

Just now, holymolly said:

just a little headsup: If anyone´s having issues with venus after completing all missions: relogging helps ( just had some issue myself but it got solved thanks to  @Darkyz_ :P )

Yop. To be even clearer, if it happens to you, don't panic, ask for help in QA if you need to, but do NOT "report it" as "a bug" in Bug Reporting...

What an event!

Average start with Victoria. No chance to get Aery from the champ because I need more than 30 tickets per stage. So far not really a to bad situation. But to need natural regen from more than 4 days to get 52 shards for Bellona... a bad streak par excellence.

So I had to invest more Orbs to get the girls. 79 Orbs for 4 girls is well, but the start was not so nice with 39 Orbs for the first and 25 for the second.

But at least event is done, the chest available:

grafik.png.cfdc56a39f1c93e9be4ce5aa5f800baa.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

I was fighting Donatien for Gladiator Bellona.  I'm 10 shards short.  4 days of CP regen wasn't enough (~216 CP).  At best, I'd need 2 more drops of 5 shards, from 20 CP (216 kos).  At worst, it could take up to 50 CP, for 5 drops of 2 shards, at a 10% drop rate.  That's up to 540 kos, enough for another SP.  I'll end it here, and get her later in the MP, w/ an MPx3. 

Also, I didn't waste any kos on Astrology Avery.  I beat Ryu once for 35%.

S4: 35%;
S5: N/A;
S1: Didn't bother beating him.

2022-09-10_1-25-43.png.5021e01e197c2b4637585f564b6b6d93.png

I used ~27 EPx1s during the event, and got a random epic girl, but no event girls.  I also used 1x Event 4 Games Orb on Sept 1st, from the 11,250 Xtal GA reward, and got this (no girl):

1158157860_2022-09-01_7-38-05cropped.png.1ae72793f58533b65bbda86fc06e4d3d.png

I know it's a 22.5% event pachinko drop rate, so I didn't expect anything.

I'll take Empress Venus, and bid farewell to the rest.  At least she's a nice one.

*Walks away w/ a bag full of kobans.*

• Like 2