On Nutaku the СomixHarem stopped loading in any browsers available to me

Alander

20 hours after contacting technical support, a template advice was received to clear cookies and change the browser.

They don't even seem to read the problem descriptions.

Disenchanted 😩

EDIT:

In browser consoles, it says that downloading at the URL

https://www.nutaku.net/games/comix-harem/play/

forbidden due to "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN"

Could this be related?

Edited by Alander

Everything works everywhere (CxH.com, HH.com, nutaku.hh), except for CxH through Nutaku. Tried different browsers, even android-app.

In browsers where there is a console, it shows an error due to X-Frame-Options set on SAMEORIGIN

Kinkoid admins can't see what's wrong with my account?

20220902.jpg

38 minutes ago, Alander said:

Kinkoid admins can't see what's wrong with my account?

So far you've talked to two guys - me (another player) and some tech support guy.

Anyways. Based on what I'm seeing now, it could be something on Nutaku side. Try reaching their support again.

E3DXdks.png

You can provide them with a link to this thread, so they could see that it affects several users.

Hello, so I am "Delta" from the discord chat.
I contacted a Nutaku Staff in their discord's Q&A channel. At first they thought it was the ISP blocking the game, which doesn't make sense since I've been playing for years now and it wasn't blocked at all during the period, as well as why is only Comix Harem affected but not Harem Heroes on the SAME SITE.
They told me to use a VPN, in which I have tested 3 (Seed4Me, Proton, Windscribe), and still wasn't available to connect to the game and Nutaku refuses to connect.
And this was their response:
image.png.7412a0a49c167834cd5a0cdb7fe33906.png
So I have sent a ticket and havent received a reply yet. 
They also recommended me to clear my cookies and cache, which is annoying, but I did to no avail.

• Thanks 1

Bringing one more to this thread.

Bolded parts. Disregard rest of the post.

35 minutes ago, exception4lly said:

Well okay then.
But its been roughly 24 hours since the issue started and as you said the Error 500 still exists on my account.
I created a Nutaku account to test whether I can access the game there, since it connects to the same Kinkoid servers and somehow managed to do so.
So I guess this isnt Error 500 as you guys are saying. But for some reason I still am not able to play Comix Harem as for some reason Nutaku refuses my connection.

Not to mention theres an event ongoing thats gonna end in 3 days time.

2 hours ago, Mur666 said:

4 days down the drain. And nobody even replied so far.

I would've but I'm still waiting for a response from their support team, it was the weekend so no new replies other than the usual, clear cookies and whatnot. (Basically either refresh, clear the stuff from browser, assure 3rd party cookies are allowed, restart browser and use alternative browsers.)
Will update this post when I get a response.

Edited by tanran

I do not understand.

Is the situation with the unavailability of the game being investigated? Or is this the only boilerplate response - is that all I get?

(about clearing cookies, changing the browser - something that I tried myself and then contacted support)

Are there people in support or is it just a placeholder script?

I would suggest checking these points:

- browser privacy and security settings (especially cross-domain cookies and frames)

- browser extensions (especially any adblocker)

- firewall installed in your PC (whitelisting/allowing  the following domains: kinkoid.com, comixharem.com, nutaku.com)

I received an answer.

I have no words. Instead of a normal research, they covered their joint with the solution of the "anti-cheat" system.

I officially declare that I never use cheats in the game. Do whatever you want, damn it.

Comix Harem 08/09/2022 15:03:54
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that our anti-cheat system has detected automation activity on this account and the account was banned for cheating. Please be advised that we will not discuss the subject any further.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Kinkoid Team
  • Surprised :O 2

Most likely (like other games on nutaku) the devs lost a lot of budget during covid and fired a lot of devs/support. So now the remaining simply can not figure out what is going on with their code and just do default replies/actions. 

Btw, were you any close to the top players? I wonder if they only ban top players as I just reached to the point where I consistently get to top 4 in leagues each week.