Shard availability

chidoristream

Hey @chidoristream

First of all, girl rarity has nothing to do with shard drop chances. It's about what type of event is currently running. Right now it's a Classic event. Shard drop chance during Classic is 10% on average, with drop range of 2-8 shards.

And since you're not guaranteed to get the drop (and there is no safety net) sometimes players get the dry spell.

On average it takes 200 battles during Classic. But also it means that for half of players it would take more than 200.

Edited by FinderKeeper
ok, that seemed to have confused things. removing unnecessary info
  • Like 2

@FinderKeeper but if mythic girls are available why not increase the probability, because this has happened to me during every legendary fight where i wud get 2 shards and the probability of getting a mythic hero is almost aboutt the same. (in my case) Im not sure if this only pertains to me but most of the legendary girls i can get are the ones that have a 10 day obtainability or from competitve or path of glory/valor.

Edited by chidoristream

It's not very clear what you mean. Sorry. I hope I understand you right.

Each of our personal experiences are different of course. Sorry if your luck was not so great so far.

(And again just to be sure - girl rarity has no effect on drop chance. It depends on event type. ok? ^_^)

In most cases - yes. But it might take a long time.

Girls from Classic events return in Orgy Days next year on same month. Also they join Mythic Pachinko pool and might appear there.

Legendary Days in HH have two girls now - one new, one returning. Also in Comix Harem we already have returning girls in Path of Glory.

And it's a bit early for Mythic Revival events, but they'll probably appear as well.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...