Favorite Anime

ayush

Hi EveryOne,

I can't believe anyone haven't asked this before

What's your favorite anime of all time? (hentai /non-hentai) Do you know any anime that isn't famous but a must watch?

My top anime includes one outs,bakumon,no game apart from wildly famous ones like clanned,your lie in april,mirai mikki etc

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 7:15 AM, ayush said:

Hi EveryOne,

What's your favorite anime of all time? (hentai /non-hentai) Do you know any anime that isn't famous but a must watch?

My top anime includes one outs,bakumon,no game apart from wildly famous ones like clanned,your lie in april,mirai mikki etc

this has been asked on the french forum.

as for favorite anime it would probably be one of the following:

Knights & Magic

Hellsing ultimate 

Konosuba

Edited by pooplool

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2017 at 12:15 AM, ayush said:

Hi EveryOne,

Strike the blood

D-gray man and 

Chaos head and then watch chaos child its the second part to chaos head.

And this anine plastic memories. It has a supper sad ending i cry but you have to watch the whole video cuz its shows what happens like sixmouths later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Used to watch anime a lot when i was younger. Cant say i had a fave but i did like a few wierd ones. From Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemy, Bakuretsu Hunters, Schoool Days to Elfen lied, Martian Sucessor Nadesico, Blue Gender, Full Metal Panic Fumofu to the classics Ninja Scroll (movie not series) Ghost in the Shell, Evangelion, One Piece etc, to name a few.

I absolutely love Log Horizon and Irregular at Magic High School, and have fond spots for Overlord, SAO and many other video game isekai shows.

@Joe-da-G

Hi Joe, slightly unrelated to the topic, but relevant to the edit you did above. It is quite common in the English speaking anime community to refer to various shows by Japanese name, sometimes more than we use the English one. Even searching the term on the US Amazon site brings up the correct show as seen here. It's not English, but it is accepted. It's something that I don't think needs correcting.

il y a 4 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

@Joe-da-G

Hi Joe, slightly unrelated to the topic, but relevant to the edit you did above. It is quite common in the English speaking anime community to refer to various shows by Japanese name, sometimes more than we use the English one. Even searching the term on the US Amazon site brings up the correct show as seen here. It's not English, but it is accepted. It's something that I don't think needs correcting.

Hey George, 

Don't worry, i didn't edit the name of the show, i just removed the spanish/portuguese  (?) copy/paste part that was pasted on top of it... 

• 1 month later...

Favorite anime!? As someone who plays, watches, and eats anime... nvm I'll probably die if I ate anime. My list is a long one.

Ok first, the old: Ranma 1/2, Sayers, Vampire Princess Miyu.

The ugly: "no game no life"- ended because of copyright issues. "Shimoneta"- voice actor actually died. "Evangelion"- life events keep hitting everyone in the project, so it's stuck in limbo, and it doesn't help that they are dating eachother.

The non-anime, but awesome: the 3 live action Rurouni Kenshin movies (they are legit samurai movies, not live action anime garbage). "I don't have many friends" live action movie. (Oddly more 'animated' then the anime). "Thunderbolt Fantasy" (a puppet show with some gore to it.)

The Hentai: "Honoo no Haramase Tenkousei/Doukyuusei", "Ojousama wa H ga Osuki". There's a lot more, but I'm going to limit this to these 7 episodes.

The Hentai games: beside this (HH) and the countless flash games that are out there, "artificial girl", " artificial Academy", and "custom maid"

The Games:  almost anything by Square Soft (Square Enix can rot) almost anything by Capcom (Monster Hunters!)  Lufia (1&2) , and the metroid & f-zero games, oh yeah, and "dead or alive" (why was tengu taken out?)

The Water themed anime (my favorite type): muromi San, mermaid forest, keijo, and free. I'm still waiting for a water Polo anime to drop.

And finally, the short: Nobunaga no Shinobu, Yami shibai, and Folktales from Japan. <- these I can turn off the subtitles and be OK, because my jp vocabulary is good enough, and these shows are designed for kids. I like Folktales from Japan, because most of the stories in anime comes from old Folktales, and it's nice to know some of the origins of those stories, or what happened after certain events. Dragon Ball btw comes from a Chinese Folktale called journey to the west.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

DBZ, DxD High School, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, The Guyver, Street Fighting, MHA/BnHA, Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, Super Sentai (Tokusatsu),  Senran Kagura, Ikki Tousen, Hyakka Ryouran, Shinmai Maou no Testament - Shinmai Maou no Testament, Sailor Moon (1990). ^_^

Edited by TTxKano
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

For anime, my top favorite of all time is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. So. Epic.  Gode Geass is also great.

As for manga currently, I am reading "Jagaaaaaan" - a lot of blood, gore, violence, nudity, sex, swearing, superpowers, etc. Great read. 

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, Skiron said:

guess i have to go with the whole Dragonball series, which was the first real anime series of my childhood...

best anime movie ive ever seen: Grave of the Fireflies

my favorite manga: Lady Snowblood, which was Tarantino´s inspiration for Kill Bill...

if you liked Gotf try "in this corner of the world", i think you'll Like it (i sure did 😊)

• Thanks 1