Attraction Hearts System Rework

Mr. S

Attraction Hearts System Rework  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want the system I'm suggesting

• Yes
    • No

I would like to make a suggestion about the "Attraction System", because this might get people to want to play more or even spend real money to do, you see you believe that the system as it is has some merit to it and yes is does but, I feel it can be more forgiving to the user make them feel like they still have a chance, you see what I am suggesting is that when a user misses their opportunity to gain enough Hearts to add another "person" to their harem lets say by six hearts, the system I'm suggesting is that they can spend Kobans to fill that gap instead of waiting who knows how long to get the six hearts needed to acquire said "person" for their harem, which could lead to people playing longer hours or spending their own money to gather the necessary Kobans to be able to unlock the character for their harem, but I not saying just give it to them what I'm suggesting is that you make 1 Attraction Heart = 100 Kobans which I believe to be reasonable because with the various in game methods to acquire the Kobans it would be possible to gain enough Kobans to fill the gap and it would let the user know that their is no need for being frustrated for being unable to acquire those last 6 Hearts, you'll still have a chance to do so if your willing to spend the time gathering the needed Kobans to do so, but let's be honest here, if you missed something by just six points, you would also feel very frustrated, and this is also what the users who experience this are feeling. This can results in them quitting the game, just to no longer be frustrated for barely missing their chance. My recommendation is to redo the system so that people can enjoy playing your game, as nobody wants to be frustrated while playing a game of this type.

• Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

The main difference from Mr. S  System to the dating tokens is, that you don't have a hoardable ressource and that buying one shard with Koban is much more expensiv than to get them in normal play. So every player with more brain than a mouse would avoid a situation were he has to buy theese shards. It's more a feature for guys who had missed the last hours of an event accidently. I'm not sure if this group is great enough to insert such a feature.

Btw:

For Mythics should a shard cost at least 180 Koban, because in average the combativity to get a drop is 1080/7= ca. 155

For Legendarys (calculated with LD) at least 72 Koban, because: 500 combativity in average is 5400 Koban in refills and so one shard is 54 Koban

For Epics (calculated fromCE) at least 36 Koban, because: 200 combativity in average is 2160 Koban in frefills and so one shard is ca. 22 Koban

For Rare (calculated with OD) at least 24 Koban, because: 160 combativity in average is 1728 in refills and so one shard is ca. 18 Koban

Common and starter aren't event girls.

A very big negativ point is that this system is a p2w system.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mr. S said:

I would like to make a suggestion

You did. Congrats!

That said, the poll is very ambitious and too basic at the same time. Honestly, I only skimmed through that breathless paragraph of yours which included more "so, I'm going to say it, and you know, it will be something, and such and such, because I had a coffee this morning, and oh look at this cute cat, and where was I again?" than the actual "suggestion" itself. If your suggestion can't pass the "Div will read it" test, it's not a good sign.

The general idea seems P2W as fuck and I want none of it, thanks.

• Haha 6

Let me guess... you missed a girl for 6 shards, right?

I have a proposal. Why you don't try to stash up kobans in advance to win the girl instead?

This is a gacha, a roulette wheel dressed as another kind of game.

You don't pay to get a prize, you pay to have the chance of rolling that wheel and *eventually* win some prize. If wasn't so, they could easily sell you a girl for a sum of money. They instead sell you chances of winning her - some lose and play again, some win and play again as they win a way to proceed further...  and lose later. This is the trick.

It's another kind of market than a roleplaying game with DLC, where you pay to have those characters. It's not that game.

This is how they make money, and surely they want to keep it straight.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1