Stolen Kubons FROM Game

Hinze1

If you have saved these kubons together, they are stolen from the game by giving an opponent who is far above the beatability of your own harem, so that you HAVE to spend them over and over again to find opponents !!!!
Today I HAD to spend more than 300 kubons to find 4 beatable opponents and that's a cheek!!!

I think you refer to Season battles.

What you got isn't a bug, it's only that you have to deal with a game mechanic that you hadn't understood.

Be aware that the game will match you with opponents near your own Mojo (Season points) and level - more important for the selection is your Mojo. It can be, and it's normal for low level player, that you progress so fast in gaining Mojo that you will hit a wall of stronger players. In this case: Wait some time so other player can catch up. Never waste Koban to refresh the selection. To learn more about the game read the "Your performance Handbook" Thread under Q&A.

• Like 4

If you have saved these kubons together, they are stolen from the game by giving an opponent who is far above the beatability of your own harem, so that you HAVE to spend them over and over again to find opponents !!!! Today I HAD to spend more than 300 kubons to find 4 beatable opponents and that's a cheek!!!

"Paste as plain text" instead to actually be able to read that shit, and...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2