• Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Beast Season. Next Event >>

1802.jpg

Boss Bang

Chained Boss
Wildman,

Some girls have superpowers, others have huge assets. That’s the case with our Moxy!

You have until the 17th of September to compete against the telepathic superheroine and show her you have what it takes to satisfy her.

Take your best team to tackle this hard task and win a fierce, sexy superbabe on your side.

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Moxy

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jyepie said:

why do they make these events so hard and impossible to win? not even after paying kobans can you win

This event is supposed to be difficult. Just look at the posting and discussions in the HH on these events and what it takes to win one.

Usually, you need to build a team with the right Element. A lot of the times a Sensual team will do it, but there's times when you have to vary or mix Elements to deal with thier counter effect.

I can share what I do now in Boss Bang events.

We don't have abundance of 5star sensual Sensual.png legendaries yet (I still have none! champion-grumble-grumble >:(), so I cautiously tried this setup months back, and I continue using it now without giving it much thought so it's probably not the most "efficient" one. xD

I make 2 teams. First has most powerful girls (five star legendaries and a mythic now) and 3 most powerful sensual Sensual.png girls. Second has same composition but picked from the rest of girls. I also check element counters, but with limited selection of powerful girls I don't give it priority.

I start the fight with the second team. I'd create third and fourth team if I needed them, but this time I was able to get to 85 fights or so with my second team. First team finished it with ease.

My current level is 408 and my best girls are upgraded to lvl 650. Also I use 1-1-1 legendary boosters - minute man, sly man, injector. This is my general use booster setup for CxH now and I still accumulate booster reserves this way.

Hope it helps!

• Like 1

Yes you NEED a full 5 star Legendary team WITH weekly boost and for most players AT LEAST lvl 600 upgrades on them, with some blue in the mix for heals. And that's to get through most levels, to get through the rest you will still need a BLUE+Advantagous Element team, plus about two backbench teams to clear the last bits. All while full Boostered. That is the minimum to get it, no use otherwise.

Edited by Gotaku

I reached 71 shards of Moxy without using kobans, because my submissive girls are not very strong.

I did manage to get the girl from the 'Bang' event 1-2 times in CxH, using some kobans, and many times on HH. It's much easier on HH, because I have much stronger girls there.

Anyways, it's not that beneficial to get the girl from the 'Bang' event on CxH, because it's only 3 stars girl (on HH they are 5* in this type of event). If it was Paprika on this event, I would have spent kobans on her 😉

But spending 2400 kobans on 4 deck 'resurrections' (which I estimate that what it will take) to get Moxy... that's not worthy imo. So I'm just happy with my 71 shards 😉

If I could get her with 600-1200 kobans, I might have gone for it. Maybe next time, when I will have more powerful deck in the next Bang event 😉😃

I was postponing trying to go for her because I wanted to build up my roaster a bit more, and in the end just forgot about her 😄
Oh well. My max lvl for girls is still 550, and I didn't have any chance of winning last time. I might've been able to get up to 40-60 shards this time, but its not a big loss, just unfortunate. Its a good event for HH because its easy for veterans, here its just way too difficult and it always felt like we are limited artificially because of how limited our options with sensual girls are