• Warmaiden
    • (none)

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Might. Next Event >>

1800.jpg

Classic Event

All In
Wildman,

Starting today and ending on the 18th of September, join in a special superheroes only VIP orgy.

8 hot superbabes are ready to taste your powers, including the brave and naughty new additions - Armored Streak and Gladiator Bang.

I can already see your boost all over them, Wildman!

Event Girls
 (clickable)

ava0-1200x.webp

Sigrid

ava0-1200x.webp

Armored Streak

ava0-1200x.webp

Gladiator Bang

ava0-1200x.webp

Cutlass

ava0-1200x.webp

Adjunct Arma

ava0-1200x.webp

Relief

ava0-1200x.webp

Scaravia

ava0-1200x.webp

Warmaiden

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

I will probably get only Sigrid and Armored Streak. I have almost all the other girls already before this event.

I will probably won't get Warmaiden, after I have fought Cobalt Crawler 3 times and got 3 'gifts' that I sold at the market.

I won't try to get Gladiator Bang because she's at the night's club 😢

• Like 1

Well, I got Armored Streak but it took me all the natural refilling for the entire day before those final 6 shards dropped.

I also got Warmaiden, much to my surprise.

I managed to get one shard drop on her. Then I had to deal with the dropless stage 5. Then at stage 1, I got nothing. Then, somehow, with waiting for reset times and such, it got to be today, last day. I could easily do stage 2 but I only had 35 shards. After waffling back and forth I pushed my way through it and managed my next shard drops. so, now, 70 but only a few hours left. Again, I hmmmed and hawed over if I should pay for the reset and do stage 3. I did.

Then, things started to look bad as, for the life of me, I could not get any high powered girls to match the bonuses for my team (lots of highs on positions I didn't need and lots of lows on ones I did. It, also, didn't help that there were 3 of position and the other 2 were 1 and 1). I ended up, finally, with 6 girls matching the bonus positions but, then, had to go and raise them all. Fortunately, most of them were already at 400 so that wasn't too bad. But, my big worry was that I had only 12 tickets to work with. 13 if I needed to buy one as I had 68 energy.

Luck was with me, in the end, as I was winning with high impact on the champion and won Warmaiden with 3 tickets left (and not buying that emergency one).

• Like 1