Domination scheme and Class

Zaddy86

Hey

I don't really understand how the domination scheme works?
Do you have to make the loop in your own team or against your opponents team?

Also how do's my class affect this? I'm currently the know-how class.

So do I only sellect know-how girls in my team?

thx for the help

il y a 15 minutes, Zaddy86 a dit :

Also how do's my class affect this? I'm currently the know-how class.

So do I only sellect know-how girls in my team?

Classes are a remnant of the old battle system. Long story short: it doesn't matter one bit anymore. Just ignore classes.

il y a 16 minutes, Zaddy86 a dit :

I don't really understand how the domination scheme works?
Do you have to make the loop in your own team or against your opponents team?

Color domination works on Teams: if you have at least 3 girls of the same color in your team, your team gets this color. Otherwise, you get a Rainbow team and Domination won't apply. Since you can have 7 girls in your team, you can have either 0 (Rainbow), 1 or 2 colors active at the same time.

If your team has a color that counters the opponent's (For example: if you have a Blue team and your opponent has a Red team), then your teams gains the corresponding bonus (Either +10% Attack and +10% Ego, or +20% Crit). In any other situation (Rainbow teams, or colors that don't counter each other), no bonus applies.

The order of girls in the team doesn't matter. Just pick 3 girls of the same color to have a bonus, or pick different colors if you want a rainbow team. That's pretty much it.

• Hearts 1

22 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Classes are a remnant of the old battle system. Long story short: it doesn't matter one bit anymore. Just ignore classes.

Hmmm... this is something I track every week (for the past 6 months) and I'll say classes don't matter very much overall in PvP. But I consistently do slightly better against HC and slightly worse against CH players (I am a level 500 KH player).

• Like 1

il y a 49 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

But I consistently do slightly better against HC and slightly worse against CH players (I am a level 500 KH player).

Probably because historically, HC was the worst class, CH was the best, and KH was in the middle. So good players 1+ year ago were all CH. And good players 1+ year ago are still good players today, thus they are harder to beat.

• Like 1