Omer B's Questions (League & General Game Approach)

OmerB

It's my first post on this forum 😁

I'm playing this game for a year, having lots of fun (but spending too much time on it), got to level 431, I'm having 5* level 700 legendary girls, and I'm at the highest league level (Dicktator 3 I think) 😃 But...

The problem is I'm stuck at around 80th place in my division. If I play the hardest, biting, scratching, using 3 L boosters, maybe even some 2-3 Mythic boosters a week, I can manage to place 60th and something at most. So I'm not winning lots of prizes in this division 😥 But I'm not going down either...

Should I intentionally ignore the league for a week, in order to be dropping one division down? Or should I keep fighting in Di 3? 🤔

------------
My name in the game is 'Omer'.

I'm currently at 83th place with 578 points (I won only 10 times in this new week out of 57 duels, because I don't want to go high in this week).

The highest player to go down (at the relegation zone) at the 89th place has 424 points right now.

I'm estimating the highest relegation spot will have ~1500-1800 points, based on last week's experience, but even if I will ignore the league completely for this week, there's danger that I won't be relegated, thus losing lots of XP.

BTW, I don't know how you're uploading screenshots from the game, as it does not let me do that (The browser on my phone prevents me from taking screenshots in this game).

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, OmerB a dit :

Should I intentionally ignore the league for a week, in order to be dropping one division down? Or should I keep fighting in Di 3? 🤔

You probably should go back to D2 with your rank in D3. You will earn more XP, more kobans and more shards for the girl there.

maybe even some 2-3 Mythic boosters a week

Personal point of view but it's a waste to use those boosters if you don't compete for a top 4 in D3.

BTW, I don't know how you're uploading screenshots from the game, as it does not let me do that (The browser on my phone prevents me from taking screenshots in this game).

Are you playing with your browser in private mode? Because you can't take screenshot with that mode.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

Should I intentionally ignore the league for a week, in order to be dropping one division down?

Definitely, yes. You're nowhere near at the power level appropriate to survive in D3. Go down to at least D2, maybe even D1. Don't waste expensive items like AM boosters to maybe get a terribly low reward like top 60. Demote until you find yourself in a division where you can fairly easily make top 30 without going out of your way as you've described. You're wasting your energy and resources right now.

Also, please visit your own forum profile page and read my warning there (only you and mods can read it). Be mindful of the forum's rules and customs. By default, if you have stuff to ask about, go do it in the dedicated section for that: QA questions answers

Welcome to the forum anyway. Good luck have fun.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, please visit your own forum profile page and read my warning there (only you and mods can read it). Be mindful of the forum's rules and customs. By default, if you have stuff to ask about, go do it in the dedicated section for that: QA questions answers

Welcome to the forum anyway. Good luck have fun.

The thread is called "How are you doing in the League?" - so I wrote there how I was doing in the league :) I thought that was the right thread to write it in.

Anyways, I'm writing and taking it all lightheartedly.

About my question, I'm afraid that I will lose XP and gems if I will skip my participation in the league for a week.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm playing this game for a year, having lots of fun (but spending too much time on it), got to level 431, I'm having 5* level 700 legendary girls, and I'm at the highest league level (Dicktator 3 I think) 😃 But...

The problem is I'm stuck at around 80th place in my division. If I play the hardest, biting, scratching, using 3 L boosters, maybe even some 2-3 Mythic boosters a week, I can manage to place 60th and something at most. So I'm not winning lots of prizes in this division 😥 But I'm not going down either...

One important thing is also the amount of girls in Harem. With 100 girls of each Element you will have maxed synergy Bonus (you can check your situation here in the dominance scheeme screen) and most of D3 participants have theese Bonus maxed. Another question is your Club. The Bonus a Club give you is a nice permaboost for all fights. Have in mind that most D3 participants have Clubs with maxed Bonus and if your own Club not you will have a relevant disadvantage. Have in mind that in D3 the using of blessings and counterteams is normal and that you need enough girls to built the needed teams for the week.

From your described situation: I recommend demotion to D2, stay there in top30 until you have a) a membership in a maxed out Club, b) at least 100 girls from all elements, c) at least 40 5* Legendarys at lvl700 (or the gems and XP that's needed storaged and enough potential Girls in Harem) and d) at least some Mythic Girls at lvl700 and e) you can expect from your fighting results to get top1 in D2 normaly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

The thread is called "How are you doing in the League?" - so I wrote there how I was doing in the league :) I thought that was the right thread to write it in.

Anyways, I'm writing and taking it all lightheartedly.

Don't argue moderation calls, please. You need to make a little effort to fit in, and so far you don't pass. You're being way too spammy and asking noob questions and making random dupe threads all over the place. That's not off to a good start. Let's leave it as that for now.

The LAA thread is for people who have at least some idea what they're doing in the Leagues. You don't. Having played for barely a year and being already in the 430+ player level range, you clearly took the P2W shortcut. Now, you find yourself with a very weak overgrown account parachuted in the top-tier PvP division, and you clearly don't know what you're doing there at all.

So no, this wasn't the right thread for your situation. Beginners and casuals are better off asking for tips and tricks from experienced players in this subforum. And that's my call, not yours.

Mod hat off, let's resume the helping you out part of the discussion:

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

About my question, I'm afraid that I will lose XP and gems if I will skip my participation in the league for a week.

Gems? Not at all, and it's a tiny tiny factor in Leagues anyway (at most one can amass ~300 Purple gems per week if they win ALL their fights, which is clearly not applicable in your case).

XP? Yeah, of course. To ensure you demote, you MUST be ideally at 0 points, but otherwise in the bottom 15 ranks of your group. That's bottom 15 not below 85. If you have a group with 99 players, you must be in below 84; a group of 103 players, below 88 etc. But I normally recommend skipping the league entirely because if there are more than 15 people at 0 pts, they take precedence for demotion and you stagnate even if you have a very low score. Anyway, that's too late for that this week and thankfully it's very rare to have many players at 0 points in D3 these days. But you should still stop fighting for this week ASAP just to make sure.

Most importantly, you're losing out on a TON of XP, kobans and more right now by staying in D3 when you're not even sort of ready for it. Losing out on XP one week in order to get much more out of all your future league weeks is beyond worth it: it's just the only sane choice.

And I wasn't joking when I suggested further demoting to D1. The way you seem to be playing pretty much at random, with a fairly weak overall account and very little to no knowledge of PvP-relevant game mechanics and metagame, I think you'll still be struggling and/or wasting away tons of resources instead of making a koban profit and a slow but steady progression in D2 as well. And yes, that means skipping two weeks worth of XP and (miserable top 60) rewards, but it's again really, really worth it so you can reach a balance in a division you can actually compete in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

One important thing is also the amount of girls in Harem. With 100 girls of each Element you will have maxed synergy Bonus (you can check your situation here in the dominance scheeme screen) and most of D3 participants have theese Bonus maxed. Another question is your Club. The Bonus a Club give you is a nice permaboost for all fights. Have in mind that most D3 participants have Clubs with maxed Bonus and if your own Club not you will have a relevant disadvantage. Have in mind that in D3 the using of blessings and counterteams is normal and that you need enough girls to built the needed teams for the week.

From your described situation: I recommend demotion to D2, stay there in top30 until you have a) a membership in a maxed out Club, b) at least 100 girls from all elements, c) at least 40 5* Legendarys at lvl700 (or the gems and XP that's needed storaged and enough potential Girls in Harem) and d) at least some Mythic Girls at lvl700 and e) you can expect from your fighting results to get top1 in D2 normaly.

Maxed out Club - checked 😃 I got sure to get into a club with maxed values.

Girls - I have 418 girls, so about 50 in each colour. I'm far away of having 100 girls from each element, but I'm getting closer slowly by slowly, getting a girl / 2 days 😃

Edition: I'm having 29 5* legendary girls (No Mythic girls yet, though), 11 of them are at level 700. Not so bad, I think.

I will probably get down to D2, and see how I will do there. If neccessary, I'll go to D1.

If I get this correctly, while in D2 or D1, I need to make sure to be in place 16-30 at the end of each league's week?

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OmerB said:

If I get this correctly, while in D2 or D1, I need to make sure to be in place 16-30 at the end of each league's week?

Exactly. 👍

For this, there are various tricks that help out getting the most XP possible without risking promotion (when you're in the appropriate range for your power level, which based on your quite small harem and passive bonuses revealed in your post above, would definitely be D1 rather than D2 for now).

There are many players doing the 16-30 dance in D1 and D2, so every point can matter. Typically, you want to be as close as possible to the score of whoever is in #15, without ever passing them over. For this, rather than outright skipping fights, the best practice is to deliberately weaken yourself for sure losses, so as to win as few points as possible, while still getting full XP from those fights. The easiest and most reliable way to do this is by acquiring and keeping in your inventory a full equipment set of mono Harmony (or, failing that, mono Endurance and, failing that, mono of your tertiary stat, eg if your hero class is Know-How, take mono Hardcore items), of the lowest rarity and with the lowest stats you can find. You switch your regular Rainbow equipment for this crappy set before attacking opponents you're fairly sure will beat you anyway.

You should also completely stop using AM boosters at all. Stash the ones you get for free for now, and don't spend kobans on purchasing any. Same for legendary cordyceps. You'll need those in a year or so when you'll be strong enough to actually compete in top D3. Until then, I recommend going full legendary ginseng boosters all the time. You can switch in a chlorella every now and then if you have lots and are short on gins, but don't use any jujubes ever. In general, jujubes and chlores are essentially "+1 to sell item task" stuff for mid to late game good players. Cords are the most precious regular booster type, and you shouldn't waste them at all while doing the 16-30 dance in a lower division. Your goal is to make a net koban profit without burning any important resources. For the same reason, try to play your league fights regularly, obviously one by one and never ever using the x15 button (both because it wastes kobans and because you'll get much worse performances this way, and even more importantly, you can't learn and progress in PvP if you don't watch your opponents and fights and adjust accordingly).

That's about it, really. Good luck have fun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it a smart move to buy cordyceps at the market? Do you spend kobans for cordyceps from time to time?

Not using boosters might hurt my progression at the season. My main objective is getting the girls, I'm hoping that I will be able to win at the season and get the girls without using L cordyceps boosters. I was also using boosters before when the daily competition was to win in Season and Leagues (PvP), in order to get better prizes (gems and kobans) at the daily competition. So, not using cordyceps might hurt my gems accumulation rate.

BTW @DvDivXXX, at a thread you locked, I asked about a girl shown in the CxH game (it was on the CxH sub-forum, not on HH).

Edited by OmerB

If you're at level 431 and are wanting to do well in Leagues it would probably be a good idea to pick up at least a couple Mythics at some point. They are expensive to get (although doing it right can save a lot of kobans - see Lilliat's Mythic Days thread) and require a lot of resources to upgrade (4-5 times as much Affection and more than double as much XP as L5s), but they are the strongest girls in the game and are really important during weeks when the blessings aren't great. Even having just a couple maxed Mythics can make a big difference in Leagues. If you do choose to go that route, Royal Housemaid's revival at the end of October would be a good place to start (since she is Dominatrix which is the strongest element).

A few other things that come to mind:

• Have you kept up with upgrading your stats in the Market? That's something that's easy to forget about but can make a difference, especially if you focus on maxing out your main stat to increase your attack power.
  • Are you taking advantage of counter bonuses? Even in D3 a lot of players leave up elemental teams. Having 3 strong girls of each element to use to counter will lead to more wins than just using using the same team every time. (Just make sure you are pairing your three strongest girls of that element with your other 4 strongest overall girls)

If you haven't read this thread, it does a really good job of explaining the intricacies of the battle system. Even if you think you know how everything works, it's well worth a read:

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

A few other things that come to mind:

• Have you kept up with upgrading your stats in the Market? That's something that's easy to forget about but can make a difference, especially if you focus on maxing out your main stat to increase your attack power.

I have spent some ymen on the stats in the market, especially during quests in PoA, in order to save and max my resources. How much ymen can I spend on it? I spent it evenly on the three stats. Right now, the least I can spend in order to upgrade the stats on the market is 46.5k of ymen. How far can/should I go with it?

Another thing, should I spend some kobans on the PoP in order to get the girls more quickly? Is it wise to upgrade the first 3 places?

Edited by OmerB

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I have spent some ymen on the stats in the market, especially during quests in PoA, in order to save and max my resources. How much ymen can I spend on it? I spent it evenly on the three stats. Right now, the least I can spend in order to upgrade the stats on the market is 46.5k of ymen. How far can/should I go with it?

Another thing, should I spend some kobans on the PoP in order to get the girls more quickly? Is it wise to upgrade the first 3 places?

You should definitely upgrade PoP, not as much for the girls but for the orbs. Upgrading each to at least Level 4 should be done ASAP. From there the next big increase in orbs is Level 9, so you should do that when you have the kobans.

You have a ways to go in upgrading your stats (and the amount you can upgrade increases each time you level up). The good  news is that the increase in GPx10 orbs you will get from leveling PoP will give you more items to sell for Ymen. I'd recommend focusing on your main stat for a while since Attack Power is more important than Defense or Harmony. Eventually you will reach a point where the stat is maxed and you'll have to wait until your next level up to increase it any more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Is it a smart move to buy cordyceps at the market? Do you spend kobans for cordyceps from time to time?

Nope, it's a terrible move. Not anymore, no (and when I used to do it, I was actually competing for winning D3, but even then it wasn't sustainable).

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Not using boosters might hurt my progression at the season. My main objective is getting the girls, I'm hoping that I will be able to win at the season and get the girls without using L cordyceps boosters.

I didn't say don't use boosters, just don't use super powerful and expensive ones that have a miserable drop rate from free sources (cordys), and use good all-purpose ones that drop super regularly (gins).

On top of that, you don't seem to understand how Seasons work. There's this thing called Mojo, which is basically an MMR. If you boost yourself, rush, waste kobans to re-roll opponents instead of taking the loss, and other rookie mistakes that greatly increase your MMR, you'll keep getting a harder and harder time. If you play normally, take the loss when you can't win, and take your time, your MMR will remain right where it needs to be for your usual power level. So no. Don't waste resources just to make your experience more difficult and expensive. Play the game normally, at the level you should be playing at. You have a power-crept player level, but that's all you have. You are not anywhere near on par with most 430+ competitors. Same thing I told you for the Leagues. Unless you go full whale and power creep everything, you won't cut it 150 levels ahead of where you should be at if you had played in F2P slash budget mode.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

How much ymen can I spend on it? I spent it evenly on the three stats. Right now, the least I can spend in order to upgrade the stats on the market is 46.5k of ymen. How far can/should I go with it?

Until it says "MAXED" and the + button is grayed out. That's where it should ALWAYS be for all three stats. Immediately after taking a level, you should have those few millions in Ymens saved up to upgrade each stat by the +30 now available. Don't keep your character underpowered just so you wait for a random daily contest...

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Not only is it wise, but an absolute top priority from the mid game on. You should aim to have all three permanent PoPs maxed out ASAP.

------
TL;DR: You have your priorities and strategies more or less backwards for every aspect of the game we've discussed so far. :D You should have asked earlier. Anyways, you're welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nope, it's a terrible move. Not anymore, no (and when I used to do it, I was actually competing for winning D3, but even then it wasn't sustainable).

I didn't say don't use boosters, just don't use super powerful and expensive ones that have a miserable drop rate from free sources (cordys), and use good all-purpose ones that drop super regularly (gins).

On top of that, you don't seem to understand how Seasons work. There's this thing called Mojo, which is basically an MMR. If you boost yourself, rush, waste kobans to re-roll opponents instead of taking the loss, and other rookie mistakes that greatly increase your MMR, you'll keep getting a harder and harder time. If you play normally, take the loss when you can't win, and take your time, your MMR will remain right where it needs to be for your usual power level. So no. Don't waste resources just to make your experience more difficult and expensive. Play the game normally, at the level you should be playing at. You have a power-crept player level, but that's all you have. You are not anywhere near on par with most 430+ competitors. Same thing I told you for the Leagues. Unless you go full whale and power creep everything, you won't cut it 150 levels ahead of where you should be at if you had played in F2P slash budget mode.

Until it says "MAXED" and the + button is grayed out. That's where it should ALWAYS be for all three stats. Immediately after taking a level, you should have those few millions in Ymens saved up to upgrade each stat by the +30 now available. Don't keep your character underpowered just so you wait for a random daily contest...

Not only is it wise, but an absolute top priority from the mid game on. You should aim to have all three permanent PoPs maxed out ASAP.

------
TL;DR: You have your priorities and strategies more or less backwards for every aspect of the game we've discussed so far. :D You should have asked earlier. Anyways, you're welcome.

Well, I only started reading this forum about a week ago, but I like that everyone can have different priorities in this game 😃

I didn't spend too much real money on this game, only buying the Silver monthly card for the past 5 months or so (mostly to avoid the hustle of harvesting the girls for ymen, doing it with just one click, and for the gems) and the season pass about 5 times (mostly for the kobans and the orbs). In the beginning I bought a few bundles but not any more. Now I'm just taking the Silver (or Gold) Monthly card for kobans and gems, and sometimes the season pass.

I did spend the kobans I got on the PoV (for the extra prizes - girls, gems, etc). I'm guessing that the XP that I've got from the PoV and from the Season Pass got my level up quickly.

I planned up until now using all of the naturally rechargeble stuff (energy, combativity, kisses, league fights) as I can, because it doesn't regenerate after a certain cap. I tried not to lose any bit of "free" regenerative stuff... bar league fights due to sleeping. I also tried getting as many girls as I can (without spending too much and not going out of my way). It got me to a fairly good place, I think.

I'm glad that we understand each other better now 😃

Thanks for the advice on the stats. I have about 2.6G ymens, so I can spend some of it 😃

What do you do when there is a daily mission to spend kobans? What do you spend it on? or do you skip it? (The only mission I'm regularly skipping is re-rolling the market 4 times, such a waste of kobans)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I didn't spend too much real money on this game (...) Silver monthly card for the past 5 months (...) Now I'm taking only the Silver (or Gold) Monthly card (...) season pass about 5 times (...) I bought a few bundles (...)

Yeah, there's a whole category of players in the same boat as you. Folks who will unwittingly drop comical bombshells like "I'm F2P, (except for the monthly 15 bucks I spend every month)". ^^ It always rubbed me the wrong way. Such statements suggest the people making them don't realize what F2P truly means (not semantically, but in spirit, and in terms of concrete financial situation, very often). At the very least, it definitely shows someone who don't count or really pay attention to how much they spend.

So yeah, you're far from a whale. But you're also very far from F2P. Anyways, I don't judge. To each their own, and if I could afford it, I would probably give back more often to the devs in real money (not on predatory schemes like the Seasonal Event format, though, even if I was Bill Gates rich). Just... yeah, if you throw money at the game regularly, it makes a significant difference. It's no problem at all, I don't have anything against people supporting this game financially, quite the opposite. It's just that it can come across as insensitive when such people kind of present themselves as if they were on equal footing with F2P players. Moving on.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

My plan so far was to use all of the naturally rechargeble stuff (energy, combativity, kisses, league fights) every day, because it would regenerate naturally... and I tried to get as many girls as I can

That's not so much "your plan" as it's the basics of playing this game daily, though? :D

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

It got me to a fairly good place, I would say. For example, I'm having Scorpio at 5* 😄

Do you want another slow clap? Because that kind of attitude really calls for it. At best, I could switch to something like this:

adorable.gif

But yeah, you're not impressing anyone, and you're not in the "brag about your harem" section either. Please stop trying to make your casual approach look badass. It's... well, cute. Up to a point.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I do understand how seasons work, I'm not playing brainlessly, I never did re-rolls... I just didn't understand some of the mechanics in this game (but some I did).

Cool. But I have no way of knowing what you do correctly and where you're shooting yourself in the foot until you tell us. So given the various big misplays you already mentioned doing, your over-eager approach to the forum, and how proud you genuinely seem to be of the fairly underwhelming collection you have... By default, I'm giving you all the typical advice including the biggest no-nos if I'm giving you advice on any topic. Better safe than sorry.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I'm glad that we understand each other better now 😃

Me too. Hopefully. :ph34r:🚬

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Thanks for the advice on the stats. I have about 2.6G ymens, so I can spend some of it 😃

Yes. Go max out your stats right now! You can read the rest of my post later. ^^

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

What do you do when there is a daily mission to spend kobans? What do you spend it on? or do you skip it? (The only mission I'm regularly skipping is re-rolling the market 4 times, such a waste of kobans)

1. If can't unlock all chests without doing a goal that requires a sacrifice, I just choose the smallest of the sacrifices available to me. For instance, "Do Pantheon performances" is a sacrifice to me right now, as I'm stuck at a wall and stashing my Pantheon fights for a later time. But "Play Epic Pachinko x times" or even "Play Mythic Pachinko x times" (when I don't have a girl available in the rotation) is an even bigger sacrifice.

2. Spend some amount of kobans is usually not that bad. It can be a small sacrifice if I didn't have a particular reason to do that on that particular day, but there's always something useful I can do with my kobans. Notably...

3. Re-roll the market 4 times is actually a solid goal. Re-rolling the market regularly (only the Books tab, and sometimes the Gifts tab, to a lesser extent) regularly is a necessity for any serious long-term player anyway. Obviously, don't just burn the kobans for nothing: spend the 42kos to refresh after you've bought all 7 free items on the tab (well, they cost cash/Ymen but not kobans, so in the grand scheme of things, they're basically "free"), then buy the next 7 free items, rinse and repeat until you've completed your daily goal. Profit. I'll take this over "Defeat X players in Seasons" when I'm stashing Kisses any day, or goals asking me to burn specific valuable orbs (so any type except for GP)... Lots of goals suck more than just "spend kobans", really. ^^

Anyways. You do you. Cheers. ❤️

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have no way of knowing what you do correctly and where you're shooting yourself in the foot until you tell us. So given the various big misplays you already mentioned doing, your over-eager approach to the forum, and how proud you genuinely seem to be of the fairly underwhelming collection you have... By default, I'm giving you all the typical advice including the biggest no-nos if I'm giving you advice on any topic. Better safe than sorry.

Me too. Hopefully. :ph34r:🚬

Yes. Go max out your stats right now! You can read the rest of my post later. ^^

1. If can't unlock all chests without doing a goal that requires a sacrifice, I just choose the smallest of the sacrifices available to me. For instance, "Do Pantheon performances" is a sacrifice to me right now, as I'm stuck at a wall and stashing my Pantheon fights for a later time. But "Play Epic Pachinko x times" or even "Play Mythic Pachinko x times" (when I don't have a girl available in the rotation) is an even bigger sacrifice.

2. Spend some amount of kobans is usually not that bad. It can be a small sacrifice if I didn't have a particular reason to do that on that particular day, but there's always something useful I can do with my kobans. Notably...

3. Re-roll the market 4 times is actually a solid goal. Re-rolling the market regularly (only the Books tab, and sometimes the Gifts tab, to a lesser extent) regularly is a necessity for any serious long-term player anyway. Obviously, don't just burn the kobans for nothing: spend the 42kos to refresh after you've bought all 7 free items on the tab (well, they cost cash/Ymen but not kobans, so in the grand scheme of things, they're basically "free"), then buy the next 7 free items, rinse and repeat until you've completed your daily goal. Profit. I'll take this over "Defeat X players in Seasons" when I'm stashing Kisses any day, or goals asking me to burn specific valuable orbs (so any type except for GP)... Lots of goals suck more than just "spend kobans", really. ^^

I'm still thinking that I did rather good so far, concerning my playing time 😃

1. Thanks for the advices.

2. No cigarettes, please.

3. Why stashing Pantheon fights? How can I stash kisses? and what for? 😲

0/ Well, that's too bad ^^

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias[2] whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of a task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.

1/ My pleasure.

2/ That's not a cigarette, and it's not for you, either. :D 

3/
A) Because this way instead of burning them when I'm at a hard 0% chance to win, I'll have a lot more available to try and break the wall when I actually have a shot?

B) Like most resources: by no longer using them, letting them reach full bar, and then gaining more which are added beyond the usual cap, and keeping that stash for when you actually need it.

C) For Kisses specifically, the main incentive to do this is typically KC, although PoA Makes sense too. I typically only need a couple of weeks of actual play to finish the Season's main reward track, so it's not an issue losing the daily regen for a week or more, especially compared to the big advantage holding a stash gives me when an event that requires me to use a lot of them at once shows up. There are similar reasons and strategies for basically every main resource and currency in the game.

@OmerB

Those are the hints you're not exactly doing good enough, and obtaining less results than you could. With the same time spent (I play 20 days out of 30 each month).

Question: when you should buy a Season Pass by preference?

Newbie reply: The first day! So I'll use the rewards to collect the Season girls! It last 30 days ! I want to use them all!

Pro reply: the last day, after you finished the Season. So you don't waste all the rewards in the course of that month. The unspent kisses go for the next Season. You can start with 120+ kisses. Do some proper event with them. End the Season by normal means. Repeat.

There are rules about the game and surely you understood them, and 'methods' of using (spoiling?) such rules that come from experience and smartness.

You miss that and that's why you're asking the impossible, like competing in D3 at your Level.

Roaming the forum (by first reading, and then asking) can help you a lot.

Believe me: I found magical uses of timing that are counter-intuitive and can make you better by same time and effort. As there are a lot of *geniuses* here that came with great metagaming tricks.

What others are trying to tell you is that you miss the core point of all of your issues: you know nothing, apparently, of the game *the way it should be played for great results*. You need to go back to basics. Not asking on D3.

This was once told to me, and now it's told to you.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

34 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

@OmerB

Those are the hints you're not exactly doing good enough, and obtaining less results than you could. With the same time spent (I play 20 days out of 30 each month).

Question: when you should buy a Season Pass by preference?

Newbie reply: The first day! So I'll use the rewards to collect the Season girls! It last 30 days ! I want to use them all!

Pro reply: the last day, after you finished the Season. So you don't waste all the rewards in the course of that month. The unspent kisses go for the next Season. You can start with 120+ kisses. Do some proper event with them. End the Season by normal means. Repeat.

I was getting the Season Pass near the end of the month 😃

But... I used all of the combativity and the kisses on the last day of each month, because I didn't want all of the free natural regeneration going to waste... So I didn't horde all of the kisses and the combativity 😥

Let's see if I will be able to fight the urge using all of the kisses in the last day of the month. It's difficult for me knowing that I don't get more kisses and combativity by the hour, so by that I'm thinking that I'm wasting the free regeneration...

I like not wasting the free regeneration stuff, that's fun for me 😃

BTW, Are you guys also stashing energy? Is that also worth stashing?

Edit: BTW, I'm happy to report that I've fallen to the relegation zone in my division (89th place with 883 points) 😃 The 88th place has 890 pts. I will try to be as closest to the 88th place as possible, but not to pass his.

I'm hoping that someone new won't just pop at the bottom of the league, that worries me. Can it happen? Someone popping in D3 with 0 points at the bottom of the league in the last couple of days?

How much XP is given for a win in a league fight? and for a loss?

And which teams do you save on your slots? Do you save a rainbow one for the league? Which other teams are important to save?

Note: I didn't argue anyhere that I'm solely F2P, and I also didn't argue that I belong to D3 (or D2 or any division). I'm going down happily to D2 😃

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, OmerB a dit :

BTW, Are you guys also stashing energy? Is that also worth stashing?

Nope. Stashing energy isn't worth it. However, keeping the various energy rewards around (instead of claiming them immediately) can be very useful (For Path of Attraction and Daily Contests).

I'm hoping that someone new won't just pop at the bottom of the league, that worries me. Can it happen? Someone popping in D3 with 0 points at the bottom of the league in the last couple of days?

I don't think it can happen, but I could be wrong. Players who suddenly pop into a league were previously inactive, which means they were probably relegated, and thus won't pop back into D3 (D2, D1? Sure. But I don't think it can happen in D3).

How much XP is given for a win in a league fight? and for a loss?

It depends on the level of your opponent. 280~300 for a win, 50~60 for a loss? More or less?

And which teams do you save on your slots? Do you save a rainbow one for the league? Which other teams are important to save?

One rainbow, one with the most powerful girls (Which may be the same one as the rainbow one, or not), and then some elemental teams. Some players also keep a super-weak team around, to help everyone progress faster in seasons (which benefits everyone, as season is a "Group effort" rather than a "Competition"). Some also like to keep a semi-weak team in Season with girls that need XP/Affection, as wins in Season provide XP and Affection (So you can avoid using maxed out girls there). It's a small buff though. But yeah, mostly elemental teams for Domination bonus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ok. I put some ymen on my stats in the market, and I don't see any influence. Where would I see the affect of the increaments on my stats?

There's a PvE tourney at the PoV, so stashing Pantheon fights (and combativity) will make you not climbing as high as you can get. Shouldn't we want to climb as high as we can in the PoV and get as many prizes as we can? Also, stashing combativity will slow my accumulation of gems and girls from the adventure bosses, so I'm not sure that's worth it.

I didn't understand the logic in your suggestion to lose on purpose on the league. If winning a fight in the league gives about 6 times more XP than a loss (as Liliat had written), isn't it better to only win fights and skip others (if I don't want to go up to high on the league table)?

I'm really hoping that someone will be reffering to this, as I put lots of thought into this post 🙏🏿

Edited by OmerB

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm doing that! 😃

Stop double posting. I told you already: it's spammy. When the latest post in the thread is yours and you want to add something, EDIT your post instead of making a new one.

Glad you discovered the Reaction emotes. A bit surprised I didn't get any with the time I spent answering your endless stream of question -> patting yourself on the back for stuff you happen to already know or be doing right (ignoring the stuff you're doing wrong) -> next question... :/

Anyway, Rome wasn't built in a day. And likewise, we can't make a pro out of you in a day. Even if we did give you all of the info, tips and tricks in the world. And you really should start searching for info by yourself a bit. And show more gratitude to those who help you out. And sloooow down. You need to digest the revelations we give you in every single answer if it's going to have even a small positive impact on your bad playing habits. You can always ask more questions LATER.

Browse the forum. Browse the wiki. Browse the game itself. Don't ask a question here for every last bit of readily-available common-sense knowledge about the game. We're not your parents, and you're hopefully not a small child (or a child at all, despite some of your posts suggesting otherwise).

You need to gain EXPERIENCE and UNDERSTANDING. Not just raw knowledge. It's clear by your comments about most of the good practice advice you've been given that you still have the overall grasp of the game flow and the mindset of a very beginner. Asking more questions won't fix that.