29 5* legendaries (and level 700)

Not bad at all. I own 42 of them, 27 maxed to 700. Playing since 16 months so far (but very focused on this goal alone, I still own less than 500 girls).

I think the difference in number is the amount of Legendary Days/Contests I did in those extra months at early game (3 by LD... 4 LC... some extra event... yeah, it should be).

I do like Legendary 5 more than Mythics.

As a fun fact, my game goal is to have four maxed L5 by element... and I still miss some XD. I only own 2 White L5. There's a chance I'll miss Elphibia from the League too. So, who know how much Blue and Green again to drop before :/.

Edited by lepidocter

On 9/17/2022 at 9:27 PM, OmerB said:

And of course, 18 5* common girls at level 700 😃

I like them even more than legendaries, but I like the rare girls most of all 😃

Not that bad.

I play every day and find a lot of girls cool regardless of rank. I guess it's partly down to the girls themselves ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hecksler said:

Not that bad.

I play every day and find a lot of girls cool regardless of rank. I guess it's partly down to the girls themselves ;)

Thanks. I'm usually not the one to brag, but I've seen many players who are playing for 2-3 years, who are around my level, and who even have less girls than me. So, for my playing time, it's pretty good. I don't know how many players had better achievement during the same playing time. It was nice if we could see players ranked according to trimesters started playing.

Here's a screenshot from 2 days ago 🙂

My profile 24.9.22 2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, OmerB said:

The amount of XP till level 445 is pretty large.

Hang in there! It only gets larger with each level until the very last one. I hope you have an Alban booster equipped at all times? It's pretty cheap for its duration and it speeds things up a fair bit in the long run.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hang in there! It only gets larger with each level until the very last one. I hope you have an Alban booster equipped at all times? It's pretty cheap for its duration and it speeds things up a fair bit in the long run.

Nope, I almost never used that (maybe once before I got to level 300).

I'm quite content with my progression rate. I figured that I will get there eventually, if I'll continue playing the game, so why wasting kobans to rush it?

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Yop. That's one of the reasons I'm still using it. That and the future/upcoming feature where we'll get extra skills based on total XP regardless and beyond player level. As for "wasting kobans", it costs 450kos apiece and they usually last 2-3 months, so... ^^

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Ok, you convinced me. I bought and equiped Alban's memories book 🙂

Edition 31/10: it was easy - the XP waiting for me from the seasonal prizes were enough to level the hero up 🙂

Edition 2/11: It's a good time for an update, as the numbers seem nice :) The next update will be in a while...

My Profile 2.11.22.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I got some nice round level, so it's a good time for a short update :)

I'm doing pretty good, I'm getting much faster with that XP booster (I wish that I knew of it sooner, I would have gotten much higher XP with it), getting girls in a good rate, and I'm getting 16th place on D2 regularly with ease and with very lower boosters, thanks to the guidance that I've got on this forum :)

I may actually have a chance to fight for places 30-45 on D3 with the new knowledge I've got. My problem was not having too few girls, but not knowing exactly how to play the league. Now I know better, so I can expect better results in D3. We'll see about it next month.

I wish that I would have gotten here sooner, but the first year on the game was also fun, with a lot more guesses on what works than real knowledge.

image.thumb.png.23c93d8edf5647e037c6678dc57e151f.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

My problem was not having too few girls, but not knowing exactly how to play the league.

Sorry, dude, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. You have learned a lot over the past couple months, that's for sure and it's great to see how much better you're doing as a result. But you still have a cripplingly small harem. You're not going to double it by next month, so don't rush back to D3 quite yet. Trust me on that.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry, dude, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. You have learned a lot over the past couple months, that's for sure and it's great to see how much better you're doing as a result. But you still have a cripplingly small harem. You're not going to double it by next month, so don't rush back to D3 quite yet. Trust me on that.

Right now, I'm holding myself back on D2, not using boosters and not doing all of my fights, losing a lot on purpose or even skiping lots of fights, in order not to climb to D3. I can probably take 4th place on D2 without too many troubles, with my new found strength, knowledge and using of the script 🙂 In the past, I fought mindlessly, without knowing my odds against each opponent.

I'm not expecting to finish in the top 15 in D3, but finishing in the top 30 or top 45? I might try it in a few weeks.

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Fair enough. Having half the passive bonuses almost everyone else in D3 has, along with fewer choices to match blessings will certainly make it challenging, but it's true that top 45 isn't that contested either. Might be worth a shot.

I just remembered that I want to get a couple of Mythics at least before going to D3, so I'll postpone it a bit.

BTW, I'm interested in how @jpandais doing in the league and at XP based contests. Without using kobans, can you play these? What about opening the extra path on PoV? We can move to chit-chat, if you prefer :)

Edited by OmerB

7 hours ago, OmerB said:

I just remembered that I want to get a couple of Mythics at least before going to D3, so I'll postpone it a bit.

BTW, I'm interested in how @jpandais doing in the league and at XP based contests. Without using kobans, can you play these? What about opening the extra path on PoV? We can move to chit-chat, if you prefer :)

As DvDivXXX has called out (correctly) before, I'm a very casual player.  I don't boost in league at all, I don't have time to micro-manage it...or I should say if I did, I would lose things I consider healthy like relationships and sleep.  I also hate doing 1/2 assed gaming, either I do it well or am casual.  I am however (if you didn't know) level 500 with over 900 girls so have some "veteran power" even when not trying hard.  That amounts to, in League, I am similar to you (except with no boosts (and koban spending)), generally aiming for top 30 in D2.  I'd say I manage this 4/6 times on average in a "5* girl period".  If I slip higher to D3, it depends if I have shards enough for the girl.  I recently tried my hand in D3 unboosted and got a new personal record (50th).  I think that would be more fun if I didn't feel I was losing shards on the girl by performing those exercises.  So I generally will drop back down again to get more shards (and the girl) or prepare for the next girl.  I have also been trying occasionally for #1 in D2 (I also semi-recently got #2).  Once I get that (if ever), I may move up permanently to D3 but it still seems like a lot of work for a casual to me for less rewards (e.g. if I want to maintain the same amount of work as right now I might as well get more rewards :P).

As far as contests, I usually don't pay them much attention either and go with whatever I do daily (except ones that just have to spend, like sell items or money).  Near the end of Paths (V/G) or Season I will look for contests to spend my rewards and may top 4 if a bunch of people arn't doing the same.  I'm a bit of a resource hoarder and generally save most of my stuff for Legendary Contests again with a girl involved (sometimes I use my XP there too).

On both fronts, I've "bitched" in the past that the time rollover is more adventageous for Europeans (Asians, Africans).  My zone, I'm often asleep during the rollover and thus get sniped a lot (e.g. 1st to 5th, 45th to 46th).  Over the years, this has lead very much to my (casual) playstyle (combined with the aforementioned amount of "work" I want to put in) and slight distaste for any part of the game which involves competition with others ;)  I have no doubt you care and will surpass me someday, maybe soon.

As far as opening the Path of Valor, I believe I recently said in another thread, I personally find that to be more cost effective (to my own goals at least) than buying the individual Sandelwood potions.  Once I am max gems, perhaps I will disagree with this theory.  My success in D2 is enough to fund this and a mythic each time I have enough Sandelwood, then I'm poor again.  Then the cycle continues ;)

Happy clicking.

• Like 4

il y a 15 minutes, jpanda a dit :

(except with no boosts (and koban spending)

Don't you have enough free boosters to be perma-boosted, even if only with Gin/Chlo? I'm currently playing 3x Gin (which is the closest thing to "no boosters" in my book, since it costs me nothing - I still get Gin faster than I can spend them), and it's enough to get regular Top 15 (but of course, I try to time most of my fights properly, which isn't possible for more casual players).

I feel that, as long as you're able to play you 300 weekly fights, Top 45 should be a given at lvl 500/750 (Top 30 might be a bit more difficult, if you can't catch players unboosted - which requires more game time)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Don't you have enough free boosters to be perma-boosted, even if only with Gin/Chlo? I'm currently playing 3x Gin (which is the closest thing to "no boosters" in my book, since it costs me nothing - I still get Gin faster than I can spend them), and it's enough to get regular Top 15 (but of course, I try to time most of my fights properly, which isn't possible for more casual players).

I feel that, as long as you're able to play you 300 weekly fights, Top 45 should be a given at lvl 500/750 (Top 30 might be a bit more difficult, if you can't catch players unboosted - which requires more game time)

re free/perma boost: Maybe, I don't really keep track.  I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in D3.  I do have over 500 leg Gin and Chlo so you might be right but I never spend them so hard to say ;)  I guess I can be boosted for 2 years then come back and see.

re top 45: That's why I toyed with it the other time (admittedly no boosts).  Top 45 D3 is 1.6k koban, Top 30 D2 is 1.4k koban, Top 60 D3 is 1k koban.  So if what you claim is wrong, I just lost 400 koban and more importantly 5 girl shards in a week.  I say more imporantly because to get 100 shards you'd need 5 top 45s in D3.  There's also no chance to dip back to D2 and recover shards - that is, once you D3 for 3 probably 2 weeks, you're committed :)  D2 you can slip (for me it's usually higher than lower) and still have wiggle room.  So, my casual experiments have not amounted in belief that it'd work so far for me.  Boosts could be the difference (in D3; in D2 like Omer, I usually skip some fights = even better for a casual player esp who doesn't care about XP since he's 500 =)).

I personally think it's because I still have my girls at 650 cap (Omer already ahead of me in that regard) because I am also casually levelling them.  Almost everyone I lost to in my last D3 attempt had girls higher whether they were boosted or not (my guess) or 500 or lower level.  That gap only widens each week, I suspect and I'm disinclined to try again til I'm 700 maybe even 750.  I could probably do 700 now, maybe even 750 but it's a lot of time and math :P

There is also a faith that the "5* girl period" I would try everyone doesn't get serious and just wreck my chances ;)  Like I said previously, I'm a pretty content casual since I (almost) always get what I want (casual goals).

Edited by jpanda
almost
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I've "bitched" in the past that the time rollover is more adventageous for Europeans (Asians, Africans).  My zone, I'm often asleep during the rollover and thus get sniped a lot (e.g. 1st to 5th, 45th to 46th).  Over the years, this has lead very much to my (casual) playstyle

I would have to dig a bit to pinpoint the exact date, but the game started out with a server reset aligned with NYC time, and it was like that for years. Even though it was not only a bitch for a huge part of the player base, myself included, as we were the ones routinely getting sniped by the US, Canadian and South American players, but it was also super inconvenient for Kinkoid themselves, since their offices are in Central Europe after all. ^^ So one fateful day they decided to switch to their own time zone for server time, which of course was a sweet, sweet revenge for me and many other players this side of the Atlantic after years of easy sniping for folks in your time zone... but also, you know, made it so that when a new patch gets released, it's in the middle of the work day at Kinkoid instead of in the middle of the night. So yeah, I'm sorry but it will be a few more years until I can sympathize with US players for being the ones who get sniped these days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I would have to dig a bit to pinpoint the exact date, but the game started out with a server reset aligned with NYC time, and it was like that for years. Even though it was not only a bitch for a huge part of the player base, myself included, as we were the ones routinely getting sniped by the US, Canadian and South American players, but it was also super inconvenient for Kinkoid themselves, since their offices are in Central Europe after all. ^^ So one fateful day they decided to switch to their own time zone for server time, which of course was a sweet, sweet revenge for me and many other players this side of the Atlantic after years of easy sniping for folks in your time zone... but also, you know, made it so that when a new patch gets released, it's in the middle of the work day at Kinkoid instead of in the middle of the night. So yeah, I'm sorry but it will be a few more years until I can sympathize with US players for being the ones who get sniped these days.

Oh, look at what memories you did dig out, Div... 🤭

I remember having an argument with an user that was complaining about the fact that the reset time switch was an unbearable injustice towards the American playerbase, that the daily reset during their sleep time made impossible for them to snipe and made them very vulnerable to be sniped at daily contest, and that it was perfectly fine when this happened on a daily basis to Europeans, even a really just thing, since we could easily compensate by directly buying kobans with real money.

Those were simpler times, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic right now 😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1