29 5* legendaries (and level 700)

Il y a 9 heures, jpanda a dit :

I personally think it's because I still have my girls at 650 cap

Oh, yeah. My assumptions were based on a lvl 500/750 player/team. At level 650, casually getting Top 45 might be difficult indeed.

Thanks for the explanation, it makes sense :)

• Like 2

I wouldn't want to get political on the forum, let alone on Omer's thread, but yeah, that doesn't surprise me in the least, Antimon. ^^ This kind of comes with the... territory, you know. And the culture or lack thereof built around it for the past couple centuries. The Empire strikes back, but doesn't like it when it's the other way around. :D💨 (Okay I'll leave it at that, I've been as vague as I can possibly be but that's still too hard to sugarcoat). 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The numbers seem nice, and I passed 500 girls, so it's a good time for an update :)

I got my first two Mythic girls in three weeks (@DvDivXXX I think you missed my post on Valentina MDR :)), and I'm planning to get at least one more in the next couple of Months (probably Lenaelle). I have enough kobans for one more Mythic girl, and I'm hoping to get enough in the future 2-3 months for a 4th Mythic girl. I'm also accumulating girls at a good rate for the passive bonuses (I'm having trouble with getting Eccentric girls).

I got 5 usable Mythic items (missing head), but I leveled up only one at my class, to see its effect. As I'm doing the dance on D2, I don't need it yet, so I'll be waiting some more, until I'm ready to go to D3. Then, I'll choose my best 5-6 mythic items to level up. Right now, I would have leveled up another item on the symbol slot, because it's from a better element. I may level up another item on the same slot, choosing which one to choose according to the situation (Attack + defence on Voyeur, or ego + Harmony on Dom?).

BTW, I used my free class change when I started playing, without knowing what it meant. On all of my accounts (HH, CxH, PSH) I was put as HC at the beginning (it's the default class apparently), and I changed it to Charm, because I liked the flower symbol next to my name. So it will cost me to change class atm.

I'm getting ready to go up to D3. After I'll get my 3rd Mythic girl at a decent level, hopefully in two months, I'll level up my Mythic gear and go up to fight some monsters on D3 :)

image.thumb.png.7039c4b9548182544cf076ee0c0c9ee6.png

I'm (finally) approaching the end of the Ninja Sacred lands story, so I'm hoping to clear Jackson's crew by the end of January.

I also have 41 5-stars legendaries (to continue the theme from my first post) :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

I unlocked today the levels post 700, so I'll be a dangerous opponents on CumC 2nd day for the next few weeks 😉

I'm also a few steps from the 12th world. After the PoA, when I'll upgrade my Mythic girl, I might be ready for D3, or I'll may wait one more month, to upgrade another Mythic girl and all of my Mythic gear.

See you in D3 on February 😃

Screenshot_20221221-012201_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've made a great progression in the last three months. I started to get Mythic girls quite regualry, I went to D3 and I'm doing quite well there, without using expensive boosters. I just need that extra attack Mythic gear for the head slot that will match my class.

image.thumb.png.0293f5a49a96d2ec63f911ca3b4cb30c.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally unlocked 2000 affection scenes!

I can unlock almost all of them, but I've been delaying girls upgrades in the past few months...

Getting closer to 1000 girls, I wonder if I'll reach it.

image.thumb.png.fd0422427f042ec86b8f9b14fc043259.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, OmerB said:

I got some nice round level, so it's a good time for a short update :)

I'm doing pretty good, I'm getting much faster with that XP booster (I wish that I knew of it sooner, I would have gotten much higher XP with it), getting girls in a good rate, and I'm getting 16th place on D2 regularly with ease and with very lower boosters, thanks to the guidance that I've got on this forum :)

I may actually have a chance to fight for places 30-45 on D3 with the new knowledge I've got. My problem was not having too few girls, but not knowing exactly how to play the league. Now I know better, so I can expect better results in D3. We'll see about it next month.

I wish that I would have gotten here sooner, but the first year on the game was also fun, with a lot more guesses on what works than real knowledge.

image.thumb.png.23c93d8edf5647e037c6678dc57e151f.png

I made huge progression in the last year - 80 levels and 530 new girls!

I moved only 4 worlds ahead in a whole year, so I'm expecting to get to the current end of the story in 0.5-1 year.

image.thumb.png.138ceff4c20e995ea90bee7628afdb5f.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 6:25 PM, OmerB said:

I made huge progression in the last year - 80 levels and 530 new girls!

I moved only 4 worlds ahead in a whole year, so I'm expecting to get to the current end of the story in 0.5-1 year.

image.thumb.png.138ceff4c20e995ea90bee7628afdb5f.png

Six weeks later... 87 girls and 3 more league wins 🙂

image.thumb.png.35007cf9b99db7596be0e4e84fda05b5.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

I accidentally came across this topic and read it all to the end. She reminded me of my path and my thoughts without resorting to any advice or direction. And then I saw that at that moment I was in the same league as Omer. And he took away enough points from him at the moment when he was left without boosters. Screenshot below. I thought it was funny, although this was my introductory trip to D3, since I was still very small in terms of strength and the number of girls in the harem.

For now, I dream of always being in D2 at 16-30. I think this is a serious challenge for me, although vanity sometimes forces me to give it my all. 16th place is approximately 4000 points +-. I would like to read guides from veterans of the game with tips on how to upgrade your harem with the least number of mistakes and losses of Koban roads. I only play without payment, since I don't even have a bank card, and therefore I am limited in my options in this game. But this is precisely what makes the process more interesting for me, because while you have the opportunity and means, you do not fully feel the charm and subtlety of the game.

image.thumb.png.a7ccc947e00eb98173fdf779d36f6696.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Google-translated back to English
  • Juicy peach 1

OmerB I liked your story of growth in the game. I try to act the same way, without rushing things. I sat down in D2, I’m still in the first 4, but I’m planning two days before the end, to start blowing off steam in order to fall between 16th and 30th place. Can you give any advice as a veteran to a newbie?

image.thumb.png.a2ee8680e0dbbccdd271e4e72c9ee7e7.png

And these are my stats for today.

image.thumb.png.e8526d49bf36a413719a97a9e9448a0c.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Can you give any advice as a veteran to a newbie?

If you plan to stay in D2 and not to promote to D3, then you could try to maximize your XP trying to get as many marginal victories as possible instead of having less wins with more points each.

For example, if you need approx. 5400 points to stay in 16-30 D2, you can get those points with 300 battles at 18 point average, better than 225 battles at 22 points average and leaving 75 battles unfought. Remember that each victory gives you around 300 XP, and each loss a bit over 50 XP.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess it makes sense to use a team with much ego and defence in this case, whereas offensive stats and especially crit chance and crit damage make it more difficult reach less points without risking to loose. A battle simulator with a results table, like from HH++ OCD version or Rena's battle simulator, will help: They show you a table of possible outcomes against an opponent, with the chance for each to happen. And the goal would then be to have an as narrow table as possible (small range of possible outcomes) with the highest chances concentrated in the middle. In case your girls are level 650 or above, the tier 5 skill also plays a role: Stun and reflect are harmful for a narrow expected outcome, I guess shield is best for this job (and best anyway).

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick view of my progression (in my thread which was hijacked a bit):

image.thumb.png.b24f6f4ff16948a4b7ef91d9f5ab3805.png

Unfortunately, I didn't have more league wins since my last update. I got 35 new girls and 5 levels in the last 23-24 days.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • GG 5

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, OmerB said:

... Число девушек резко возросло со времени последнего. ...

Have you started donating more? Or have you acquired some kind of secret knowledge that gives you such opportunities and unimaginable advantages among other players? Share your secret. Soon my numbers will synchronize, and the girls in my harem will begin to dominate in their numbers over the numbers of my level, which is why this sacred knowledge is so important to me now))) 

image.thumb.png.19a969920d2a412b018ba6fb1a789aec.png