Season of untamed babes Bugg

Damash

Hi, this is not something that has happened to me a few times. In the season pass there are rewards that do not give you if you go over season points, most of the time I only lose crystals but this time I lost a character, among other things.

download.png

download.png

1. [WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD! This is something weird happening to YOU. It's not a GAME BUG, and you're not REPORTING it. You're vaguely asking for assistance with your specific issue. Which might be and likely is specific to your account, device, etc. rather than the game itself (no one else has this problem). So please don't post stuff like that in "Bug Reporting". As the sticky SCREAMS loud enough.

2. You're not very clear at all (I suspect a language barrier, maybe you're even using Google Translate?). Wild guess from your screenshots: you have already claimed the reward in question, but you think that you have not received it? Have you actually searched in your Market or Harem for Rexina?

3. If that's the case and you can't fix it by logging out then back in, clearing your cache and cookies, etc. then send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Note Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, so no reply to expect before Monday. Cheers.