Do You Get Fewer Daily Rewards if You Don't Claim Them Every Day?

HexagonBen

1121814728_DailyRewards.thumb.png.2330dffa5f8eecf37cea3b8da2ccd144.png

Ok so let's say I don't want to claim the combativity because I'm thinking about saving it for mythic days. I already understand that the kobans won't become available until I claim the combativity. Let's say I don't claim the combativity and I wait two more days (until what would be day 4), and then I claim the combativity. What happens next? Do both the kobans and the energy from days 3 and 4 become available immediately, or am I still Day2 as far as the game is concerned and I've basically thrown away 2 rewards, and the next day is just Day 3 and I get the kobans and move along from there like normal, but 2 days behind where I would have been if I had claimed every day?

il y a 18 minutes, HexagonBen a dit :

Do both the kobans and the energy from days 3 and 4 become available immediately

No

il y a 18 minutes, HexagonBen a dit :

or am I still Day2 as far as the game is concerned and I've basically thrown away 2 rewards, and the next day is just Day 3 and I get the kobans and move along from there like normal, but 2 days behind where I would have been if I had claimed every day?

This ^

So you get less rewards overall. However, timing is sometimes more important than the raw amount of resources you get (Although... At your level, seeing these juicy EPx10, I'd say just claim everything ASAP. They'll stop showing once you reach a certain level).

• Like 3

The daily rewards reset after you claim the last one; they never really end. However, the actual content of the rewards may change based on your progression in the game (I think it's based on your level, but it could also be based on Story chapters or number of girls...)

Beginner rewards are a lot better, with more Kobans and EPx10, so better claim these while you can.

• Like 2