Player Disappeared from League

Ravi-Sama

I had 306 fights in my league this week.  102 players to fight.  103 total, including me.  Usually, it's 297 total fights (99 opponents on HH.com). 

I fought 101 of them, and was waiting for the last one "YanDee" (player ID 3013134) who was ranked 6th, to have their ginseng boosters expire, so I could equip 3 cords, and finish them off.

They disappeared this morning, on the 6th day of the league week, and took my hopes of scoring a little bit higher, away w/ them.  They were constantly boosted for the past 6 days, and changed their defense team after blessings changed, so I doubt they were afk.

I didn't get to fight them, but others might have.  Does that mean their scores are lowered?  I've been keeping track of everyone's scores in a graph, so I'd notice a dip in scores.

Does anyone know what caused this?

1130284030_yandeedisappeared2022-09-20_8-00-40.thumb.png.182b6a6d4029d1a58b1a704c97934517.png

3 ore fa, lepidocter ha scritto:

Being from Russian Federation can hint you something about. Hard time for our russian friends, online.

That is... true, I guess, but how would it be involved in that player's disappearance from the league?

Edit: I mean, It's not the disappearance of an inactive player 'cause he reached the two weeks timespan of non-entering the league page, and it's not that all the Russian players vanished in the thin air. I don't get what is your point

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

They disappeared this morning, on the 6th day of the league week, and took my hopes of scoring a little bit higher, away w/ them.  They were constantly boosted for the past 6 days, and changed their defense team after blessings changed, so I doubt they were afk.

I didn't get to fight them, but others might have.  Does that mean their scores are lowered?

This typically means the account has been banned. The odd part is that in the past when that happened the player didn't outright disappear from the list. Instead they were still there, but if you had yet to fight them, when you tried you had a "you can't fight him" popup, which was super confusing. I can only hope this was a deliberate fix on Kinkoid's end so that an account gets removed from the game, it's less confusing for other players who had them as an available opponent.

And no, whoever fought them before they got taken out will just have an edge in total score and that's that.

PS: Nothing to do with where the player is from, no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This typically means the account has been banned.

...whoever fought them before they got taken out will just have an edge in total score and that's that.

I thought it might be something like that, but never saw it before.

Also, damn, I knew I should've just fought him before blessings changed.  That's up to 75 points I lost then.

• Like 1

The same thing happened to me, one player disappeared.
And I have already fought him 3 times.

league-disappeared.png.f5d2498c9129c541a11340da30bcf8ea.png

I checked the point history of the script and the points already earned from him were not lost.

Also the same thing happened on the test server, 2 players disappeared.
I am wondering why multiple players disappeared at the same time.

These codes work on the browser console.
You need the community script (hh-plus-plus).

Show disappeared players:

(function(w){Object.entries(JSON.parse(localStorage.HHPlusPlusLeagueResults)).forEach(([id,data])=>{if(!w.leagues_list.some(e=>e.id_player==id))console.log({id,...data})});})(document.querySelector('iframe')?.contentWindow??window);

Show the point history of the script:

console.log(Object.entries(JSON.parse(localStorage.HHPlusPlusLeaguePointHistory)).map(([id,{points}])=>[id,...points].join('\t')).join('\n'));

P.S. The name of the disappeared player is Alucard. So I am not in the same bracket with @Ravi-Sama.

Edited by renalove
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, renalove said:

Show disappeared players:

(function(w){Object.entries(JSON.parse(localStorage.HHPlusPlusLeagueResults)).forEach(([id,data])=>{if(!w.leagues_list.some(e=>e.id_player==id))console.log({id,...data})});})(document.querySelector('iframe')?.contentWindow??window);

Show the point history of the script:

console.log(Object.entries(JSON.parse(localStorage.HHPlusPlusLeaguePointHistory)).map(([id,{points}])=>[id,...points].join('\t')).join('\n'));

Thanks, I tried those codes.  They worked like magic in the console.  The exact player ID showed up.  It'll be useful if a player disappears, when I'm not paying such close attention.

683905598_yandeedisappearedconsole.thumb.png.4b714fffdca395aa95b05c89f354ac90.png

Hmm, not quite the right decision on the Leagues, IMHO. Those who have already fought such an opponent get more points in the Leagues than those who did not have time. However, if these points are taken away, then those who have already fought against them will be the losers, because they spent "condoms" on fighting such opponents. If you return them, the accumulation of "condoms" that do not grab up to 15 may disappear. In my opinion, the best solution is to simply leave them in the form in which they remained at the time of the account ban, until the end of the League.

• Like 1

I think I got just the Opposite, two times this week there was suddenly one Player more.

When the League started it had 300 Fights, a few Days later there were 303 and know are 306.

I don't keep track of anything, so can't tell what realy happend, but it's quite confusing.

• Surprised :O 1

il y a 4 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

I think I got just the Opposite, two times this week there was suddenly one Player more.

When the League started it had 300 Fights, a few Days later there were 303 and know are 306.

I don't keep track of anything, so can't tell what realy happend, but it's quite confusing.

That's a lot more likely to happen. Inactive players don't appear in the leagues, but if they become active again, they can immediately join a league. So they will appear in one of the active leagues.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Hmm, not quite the right decision on the Leagues, IMHO. Those who have already fought such an opponent get more points in the Leagues than those who did not have time. However, if these points are taken away, then those who have already fought against them will be the losers, because they spent "condoms" on fighting such opponents. If you return them, the accumulation of "condoms" that do not grab up to 15 may disappear. In my opinion, the best solution is to simply leave them in the form in which they remained at the time of the account ban, until the end of the League.

Nothing changed in that regard, though. It's always worked like that. The only thing that changed with the patch is visual: instead of having a "phantom opponent", the banned account actually gets removed. In terms of score and how randomly it affects some players in the group positively and others negatively, it's still the same thing (and unlikely to ever change, imho).

We can't predict such things, anyway. You could have one opponent left to fight and it could be the one that gets removed before you can. For the other players in the league it's basically a "random event".

54 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nothing changed in that regard, though. It's always worked like that. The only thing that changed with the patch is visual: instead of having a "phantom opponent", the banned account actually gets removed. In terms of score and how randomly it affects some players in the group positively and others negatively, it's still the same thing (and unlikely to ever change, imho).

I understand that nothing has actually changed, but that's the problem. I suggested the solution that is the most correct in terms of honesty. And that's how it should ideally be done. Another question is whether it can be implemented from the point of view of the game engine, and this is a question for the developers.

• Like 1