Login problem

Dorraj

• FinderKeeper changed the title to (Mobile?) Login problem
2 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Hugoboss34 if it works sometimes, when did it start happening for you?

I mean, these reports appeared in past several hours. To "sometimes work/sometimes not" you'd have to make several successfull attempts over several days, or am I understanding it wrong?

Can you describe your failed attempts step by step?

I just cleared history and cookies on phone browser. Went to hentai heroes, purple loading screen, turn device sideways with bunny, enter email and password, login button stays grey not blue and that’s it, can’t go further 

• Thanks 1

I have the issue on Android 12.  Here is what I have tried:

Clear cache

Clear data

Uninstall app

Reinstall app

Re-download app

Delete saved password

Nothing works.  I can login and play fine on my computer, but not with the mobile app.

Edited by RexHolez

The problem in the mobile app appears to be the password box.  No matter what you do it acts like you have not entered any text.  The "eye" icon to reveal the password you typed does not highlight or work when pressed.

The suggestion to simply not use the app is not viable for me.  If you don't have a way to play by phone I will be done with your games.

3 hours ago, RexHolez said:

If you don't have a way to play by phone I will be done with your games.

Normaly you can use a browser at a phone. The suggestion is to use the browser on your phone and ignore the app. Most who play from mobile use the mobile-browsers like kiwi, Yandex or Firfefox Nightfly for example.

• Like 1