• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1834.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Real heroes drink milk
My naughty hero,

Hope you like your milk straight from the source because Wagyu-Chan Moo has a lot of it!

Ending on the 24th of September, you need to prove your worth against other heroes and win the “huge” heart of this cutie and she might join your Harem.

Make her cottage dream come true, babe!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Wagyu-Chan

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

unknown.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 2

9 minutes ago, Zteev said:

You got her already?

Man, she looks frightening, kind of glad I won't get her - KC is a non-event for me to get girls.

13 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

An HC girl

HC = Hentai Clicker

Free girl is free.  Too bad I have my exhibitionist passive maxed.

2022-09-22_7-22-16.thumb.png.a09b183080279f6e931bd3c96e59d0ea.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Oh your animals do the wrong sound. In italian is MU. A cow do a clear MU. A cow can't do "MEUH", she'll sound not credible and will suffer of depression his entire lasting. Think of other cows joking at her. "Lucinda, what's you sound?" "MMMEUH" "Whahahaha". The cow is so forced to go logopedist. And you know, logopedists for cows are doing big money nowadays.

Here we teach cows to do the proper sound since their youth. MU. They grow happy and bigger, doing MU. And when time come, we cut that tongue and we boil it, to serve it in a tasty sandwich (along with green sauce).

This could happen only if you teach your cows do MU, and stop that bovine logopedists lobby once and for all.

Some other curious fact? This is how Cows look in my region:

20100518143008-895608a5-864x400_c-e1463737800525.jpg.ba762b0fb9b24b073f6a18993c125a50.jpg

Chianina cows are so big (the bigger in the world) that their blood, so rich in iron, is magnetic to a degree. Want bigger cows? Teach them say MU instead of MEUH or the corrupted MOOOO.

For this reason I'll rate this girl just Yucky.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

To be fair, her scenes have much better art than her poses. That's actually early work from our goddess herself, "Venus", the god-tier artist currently blessing this game with her insane talent (and, unfortunately for me since I gave up on all the reskins and only play regular HH now, also other Kinkoid games). It's clear she was cutting her teeth on HCL though; her technique and mastery of her craft made huge leaps since those days.

Anyway, as most of us who used to play HCL regularly a few years ago and got her HH transfer automatically, I've already seen all the art for Wyagu-chan a long time ago, so I don't have the "say whaat" effect some of you guys have now. ^^ I'll say this, though: in HCL she was one of those characters whose main pose pics were too high to actually fit on the screen while playing, which was pretty annoying to me (often a choice between cropping their head or their feet, lose-lose situation for me). And I mean even with the pic zoomed out at maximum. Oh well. Time flies.

• Surprised :O 1

Got her. I think this is the first time ever for me to get the Kinky Cumpetition girl without any preparation (store a big amount of kisses) before. Usually I end this event with 40-60 shards from the usual generated resources. This time I had a crazy amount of luck with league drops. I really thought they probably changed the drop rate, but nobody else reported this, so seems like I was just lucky. Besides natural generated resources I only used one league refill and some kisses from PoV and a daily reward for 5 kisses. No kisses stored from previous events. That was enough this time :)

• Like 5