Misunderstandings: Bacon vs Div

EpicBacon

48 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Special mention to Uxio for burning 3 cordys a day seemingly without using them (at least in League). I've spent the entire week waiting for him specifically to lose the boosters (he was temp #2 most of the week behind me). He never did (or at least I never had a snapshot of him unboosted), and it was 3 cordys a day throughout the week. That would have been wasteful even for a win. For a top 4, still way overkill. Finishing #5 like this... ouch. Oh well, he cost me a bit of future XP by making me take one loss, at least. But is that worth 21 cordyceps on its own? Ich don't think so. ^^

Calling out people for trying to do well in a league, then saying its a waste of time and resources does seems kind of shitty, Especially coming from a mod; who should be above this, and should be setting a good example to others.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

-------
@EpicBacon You misread the situation (or situations? you might be having the earlier incident with Chuck in mind as well?), but regardless your personal attack is noted and I'll give you a friendly informal warning right now not to pursue. I'm not the mean character you're painting in your post above, and the fact that I'm a mod doesn't have anything at all to do with this. It's pretty annoying when people still hold on to this misconception after the billion times we clarified we're not Kinkoid employees. I'm a forum community member first and foremost.

If you don't think I'm setting a good example for others by pointing out misplays and with the massive ton of advice, info, tips and tricks I've shared with dozens of players on this forum and beyond over the years, then I don't know what to tell you. That's a really shitty way of looking at me, and at things in general. I'm disappointed in you, honestly.

I'll let another mod handle it if you don't back off on this. Because no, I don't mix up the two.

42 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

-------
@EpicBacon You misread the situation (or situations? you might be having the earlier incident with Chuck in mind as well?), but regardless your personal attack is noted and I'll give you a friendly informal warning right now not to pursue. I'm not the mean character you're painting in your post above, and the fact that I'm a mod doesn't have anything at all to do with this. It's pretty annoying when people still hold on to this misconception after the billion times we clarified we're not Kinkoid employees. I'm a forum community member first and foremost.

If you don't think I'm setting a good example for others by pointing out misplays and with the massive ton of advice, info, tips and tricks I've shared with dozens of players on this forum and beyond over the years, then I don't know what to tell you. That's a really shitty way of looking at me, and at things in general. I'm disappointed in you, honestly.

I'll let another mod handle it if you don't back off on this. Because no, I don't mix up the two.

Ooo-kay?

First of all I have no idea about any previous incident with whoever this Chuck person is.
I haven't been on the forums for about 2 weeks, I think I jumped back yesterday or tuesday.
I don't know if there is any previous history between you two, or if the way you worded your message was a reflection on that or not, but as for someone who has no context it sounded like you basically called out Uxio for trying his/her best while you stand there with all the toys in the playground.

As I said, I have no context, and a lot of people who read the same message will also have no context, and thus a lot of people will read it and it looks like you are being mean to other people in this game. And as a mod, you words carry more weight then normal people, hence why I "called you out" on it.

There is no need for word calling like this, and coming from mods is not helping the situation either. As i mentioned before, I have no context, but it does not look good.

I am all for giving help and examples to other people to make them improve, but I don't see how the way you formulated you responce is going to give anyone "encouragement" to improve, apart from maybe in the future wanting to surpass you in the league, If that was what you were going for then, sure I guess? But it just didn't look like that from here.

You call my reply a personal attack on you; I fail to see how you can consider your message to Uxio beeing "friendly advice" while me mentioning this is a personal attack on you. and even less how this is warning worthy. If you would care to elaborate on you thought process behind this then I am all for this; 

This is the forum and we are all in the same boat here, there is no need to be mean to each other here, there is enough of that in the real world allready. 

Basically if you just worded your message slightly different, and made it sound less "douchbaggy" there wouldn't have been any problems at all.

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely; EpicBacon

• Like 1

Oh, boy. Here we go again, I guess.

@Uxio: Judging from your prompt removal of your initial reaction to my LAA report, and your short and factual response to the part which mentioned you (short and factual but Edited, which also suggests to me you might have initially taken this badly, but you refrained from lashing out at me)... I'm not sure whether this would be of interest to you or if it's just between Bacon and me at this point. Just in case, I'm pinging you.

@EpicBacon Before going more in-depth with this, a few points:

1. Obviously, I've split this personal side discussion out of the LAA thread and into its own off-topic thread.

2. I did stealth edit your post above, but only to fix the obnoxious formatting (looks like you might have typed that in notepad with "Wrap text" on or something similar, which resulted in a lot of random skips to the next line in the middle of paragraphs and made it difficult to read). I didn't change anything else, not even typoes. I'd rather be transparent since we might get into paranoid territory otherwise. ^^

3. I only skimmed your post at this point, but I'll briefly clarify again: your assumptions on how a mod on this here forum should or shouldn't speak or what being a mod here represents are incorrect. Sure, you're not the only one to have such assumptions, but whenever these are voiced, we clarify. There used to be A LOT of people giving George shit back in the day for having a foul mouth and being rude at times because he was a mod, and also quite a lot who had similar beefs with me specifically. Not surprising, since out of the forum mods here, past and present, we're arguably the two people who speak the most bluntly and use the most swear words.

That's still incorrect, though. It's not forbidden to say shit fuck or cunt in and of itself. It's the message that matters most for moderation purposes around here, not checking this or that box out of a strict rulebook. And I'm not changing who I am or how I speak to match some misguided assumptions a small minority of forum goers may have about how being a player moderator should alter my personality or speech patterns. Clarifying this helps, and many people who used to think the worst of me have since understood that no, I'm not a dick. If/when a message of mine sounds like I'm acting like a dick when you read it, more often than not, you misread it. I don't sugarcoat things, and I use a fair bit of vulgar imagery, but I'm not mean to people, at least not on purpose. Of course I'm only human, and it happened a few times that I was unfair or excessively harsh on someone in one of my gazillion posts, but in such cases I have no problem admitting it and apologizing. And I often take the time, like I'm doing here, to clear out misunderstanding with people being hostile to me and/or assuming I'm hostile to them or even just in general. That's who I am. I DO care for people,  I do love this community, and I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings.

4. I just want to clarify that burning cordys when you're not doing mass league fights (or Pantheon walls) is an inefficient and unsustainable strategy, as I myself posted about in LAA after realizing I was doing it (not to that extent but still). I was losing kobans overall even when I finished top 4 or 1st, the way I used to play. And when I pointed this out about Uxio's approach to our league this week, that was genuinely good feedback and advice he can choose to pick upon or not, and you can see it as such or not. That wasn't me just mocking him for not knowing better, let alone discouraging him to try again. On the contrary (as I told him in my reply that I've left in the LAA thread since it's relevant): if he's interested, I'd be more than happy to help him out, as I have with countless players, and as I myself learned from many others and still regularly pick up and share ideas from many other players.

Now, let's read your post and reply, but I can't promise a point-by-point back and forth. I'm not interested in winning the argument or having a debate, honestly. Written communication can sometimes lead to misunderstandings due to the lack of vocal intonations, and especially so when the reader has certain assumptions or resentment towards the writer. What I typed to be read with a pinch of salt might have sounded like sheer douchebaggery to you (or, though I hope not, Uxio himself).

The important thing is this: I'm not hating on anyone, I'm not holding onto my secret tools of the trade to keep an advantage over my opponents, quite the opposite: I've been sharing and encouraging others to share and learning from my and others' mistakes for over 3 years in this game, including the last 2 years in D3. I can totally relate to Uxio's first top 4 attempt having been a rough experience, but also hopefully a solid lesson learned the hard way. You can't just buff yourself with the most expensive stuff all the time and expect to score well, let alone make a net profit. Timing fights is much more impactful and you only need strong buffs when you do attack (as in, make league refills, not just empty your daily bar on whatever winnable fight happens to be available at the time).

But I'm getting too in-depth on strategy here. The thing that made this split discussion start was basically my tone, my intentions, and the misunderstanding thereof. Anyway, I don't have a lot more free time for this. I'll post this and then read your previous post more closely.

Double post because I'm a rule-breaker today. ^^ (Seriously though, the one above was very long as it is, and I want to separate cleanly; plus it's an off-topic thread about basically semantics, tone and how I speak, so I'll cut myself some slack here ^^).

Okay, so I read your post and our respective previous posts again. I already addressed most of your concerns or points in the one above, and I don't do semantics debates. So I'll just go over a couple of unanswered questions as briefly as possible (by my standards, so it might be another War & Peace yet ^^).

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Calling out people for trying to do well in a league, then saying its a waste of time and resources does seems kind of shitty, Especially coming from a mod; who should be above this, and should be setting a good example to others.

The above I consider a personal attack, still. It seems clear now that it wasn't what you meant to convey, however. But yeah, the post itself still reads this way to me, and not so much because you call my behavior shitty, but because you're preachy as fuck as to how my behavior was wrong in your opinion, and how I should behave differently. That's personal, and not in a good way.

Now that:

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Special mention to Uxio for burning 3 cordys a day seemingly without using them (at least in League). I've spent the entire week waiting for him specifically to lose the boosters (he was temp #2 most of the week behind me). He never did (or at least I never had a snapshot of him unboosted), and it was 3 cordys a day throughout the week. That would have been wasteful even for a win. For a top 4, still way overkill. Finishing #5 like this... ouch. Oh well, he cost me a bit of future XP by making me take one loss, at least. But is that worth 21 cordyceps on its own? Ich don't think so. ^^

I never called this "friendly advice", to be clear. I said "genuinely good feedback", from which solid advice can be extracted, and I stand by this. But of course I'm also making fun of the waste of cordys that Uxio did, and venting out my mild frustration at waiting the whole fucking week for one opportunity to grab my points on him to no avail in the process. It didn't exactly piss me off per se, but that was a notable annoyance in that particular league for me. That's why I noticed this in the first place.

Again, as I reminded Uxio himself, that's voiced from my own perspective first and foremost. As in, he was the annoyingly stubborn opponent who just won't drop his top-tier boosters even though I could see from miles he didn't have a shot at winning (he did end up pretty close to top 4, to be fair, but that's more as a result of the top 4 having below average scores than because he sacrificed 21 times 90 kobans for a shot at earning back 4k kobans).

I almost pinged Uxio in my first draft and addressed the entire paragraph at him. Then I decided against it, because THAT would have been calling him out and a bit too harsh for someone who did nothing to me (willingly ^^).

This was my 108th weekly D3 LAA report, and only my 7th D3 win, too. I was glad I got the win in the end, despite stuff that was in my way, including Uxio never giving me a shot at scoring good points against him. Put yourself in my shoes when reading my report, you know. Then, if Uxio was making his own report, by all means let's put ourselves in his shoes (as I honestly did when I read his post).

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

First of all I have no idea about any previous incident with whoever this Chuck person is.

Perfect, then. Let's keep it that way. ^^

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

I don't know if there is any previous history between you two, or if the way you worded your message was a reflection on that or not, (...) I have no context, and a lot of people who read the same message will also have no context, and thus a lot of people will read it and it looks like you are being mean to other people in this game.

Nope. The vast majority of people who will actually read that post are either LAA regulars themselves, forum acquaintances or friends of mine, or even lurkers who don't post themselves directly but still follow the thread, as it seems that it was the case for Uxio. In other words, people who should know me a fair bit, be quite used to my writing style and general attitude, and even to my overly emphatic and verbose style especially in some of my weekly league reports.

Joe Average who visits the forum occasionally won't or at least shouldn't give a shit about how and why I or anyone else experienced my league last week. So no, I don' think it would be fair to assume that most people reading this would assume I have something against Uxio beyond the specific context of me telling the story of how I experienced last week's league, and how he was (unknowingly) a minor villain in that story.

There's absolutely no history between me and him otherwise. There is a lot of history between his club leader Holy and me, and I did give a sincere if slightly sour bit of feedback to him in the second part of the post in which I replied to Uxio, though. Heroes Pra ___--____ Navi has always been a noteworthy club, but these days it's not for the same reasons it used to, let's just say. At least in terms of league opponents. But even that is nothing like a feud or anything. I love @holymolly to bits, and I know for a fact he worships at my altar, even though he made a sacred vow never to admit it publicly. ^^ Which must be excruciating to him, but it doesn't matter, I feel the love all the same. ❤️ 

And if you can't tell, I've been moving in private joke mode by now. TLDR: ever since Holy took over Chth'ulluh's club, he has been a bit too broad and vocal in his recruitment style, and partly as a result, there are probably half of the active roster made of very inexperienced players. Recently I noticed a fair number of them are whales who essentially purchased their late-game-looking high player level and end up in D3 yet evidently don't belong there nor know what they're doing there either. Hence my jokes at Holy's expense about that.

And that's about it, really. Hopefully this will help and we're good now. You too, @Uxio, in case you've been reading (and if some or all of Bacon's issues with that paragraph in my post rubbed you the wrong way as well). Lotsa love, big kisses to Holy and his new crew, long live Bacon (and eggs! ^^) and I'll be on my merry way out of this novel borne of one much-maligned paragraph from my victory tale in the LAA thread, now. :ph34r:💨

Cheers,
Div*

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I'll chime in here, since I did witness this. 

Welcome back @EpicBacon, you haven't been around since the GA.  You're just trying to look out for your fellow man, that's admirable.  You don't really wanna know about Chuck Nutz.  I'll summarize it.  He used refills in DII, ranked 1st halfway, expected to win, but was underpowered (106k), and is now silent, b/c he probably advanced to DIII now, and is at a huge disadvantage (99k).  We tried to warn him, but he was stubborn.

@DvDivXXX isn't wrong imo.  Using 7x 3x cords is kind of excessive.  Better to use some refills, to get the most out of the same boosters.  He could've worded it differently, but I don't think he was trying to belittle Uxio.  Congrats on your 7th DIII win.  I'm jealous of your profit.

@Uxio nice effort.  I also tried for a top 4 last week, and failed.  This is like my 7th failure, but I've never used 21 cords or 3 AMEs.  Take some pride in the fact that you got under Div's skin enough, for him to bitch about you, lol.  He does this each week, w/ some player that was perma-boosted.

Cut each other some slack.

PS: I'd be honored to annoy Div enough to get mentioned in LAA. 😅  We were in the same bracket ~15 weeks ago, but I could barely stay in the top 15.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Allrighty then, lets see.

1) This was moved to it own topic. I don't really have any opinion on this either way; I didn't intend this to be a big thing, I just saw how you mentioned Uxio especially,
and I think the wording used in that post was not the best and felt like it was more of an attack then advice.
Not sure about the topic you used for this post tho; as it seems to make it look like there is a big feud or something here.

2) Formatting. Okay, you don't like my formatting; that's fair, its not something i spent much time on, and no, I did not use notepad or any external programs.
I am not sure editing, stealth or not is the best idea when quoting someone, since if you do, it opens the door for further editing.
You did mention that you did edit my formatting; and while I haven't read it word for word, I have not seen anything else changed.
For this topic, I don't really care, this is not really a big thing, but I would probably refrain from doing that with posts, especially if its a more important one,
as opening the door to editing, is usually not a great thing; and that can take away from the discussion in the first place.

3) the post itself, as I said, when I did read it the first time It came across as overly hostile.
"How dare you not drop your boosters so I can get a full 25 pts from you"
I don't care about swearing, I use it all the time; this "call-out" just felt like it contained malice.
This is why I questioned if there was some previous history here, as it did not feel like this was justified, It had to be more then just going full boosters all the time.

I don't know much about your writing/comment style, but from what I have gathered it does seem somewhat confrontational; and I don't think that one should
necessarily think that most people who come across a comment by you should know and or think this is your normal type of writing.
I surely didn't, hence why I did comment on it.

I've had "disagreements" with George back in the day; I even shared a club with him. So yeah I do know some how he writes and comments on things;
still does not mean that I agree with his style of writing, and I have mentioned that to him, and it usually ended with him telling me to fuck off,
or to go read the damn patch notes. :)

4) Using boosters "wrong" or seeing that someone uses it wrong and calling out, or being called out on it is fine.
I just did not agree with the way you did it, as mentioned before, it came across to me as overly negative.
We don't need that in the game, we get enough of that from KK.

Yes you do not work for KK, but as I said; Mods words carry more weight; and there are those who belive that you do have some sort of connection to KK.

Like if I was questioning if I wanted to continue with this game, and I tried to do well in league only for someone to come along and tell me to stop wasting my time and
get gud, that would not be benefical in my experience of the game, and would surely not make me incentiviced to continue.
Please note that the above sentence here is purely an example, I have no idea about certain peoples experience with the game, KK and whatnot.

As for your interactions with Holy, I cannot speak of those, as I have no information; and I try to stay out of things I am not privy too.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll chime in here, since I did witness this. 

Welcome back @EpicBacon, you haven't been around since the GA.  You're just trying to look out for your fellow man, that's admirable.  You don't really wanna know about Chuck Nutz.  I'll summarize it.  He used refills in DII, ranked 1st halfway, expected to win, but was underpowered (106k), and is now silent, b/c he probably advanced to DIII now an is at a huge disadvantage (99k).  We tried to warn him, but he was stubborn.

@DvDivXXX isn't wrong imo.  Using 7x 3x cords is kind of excessive.  Better to use some refills, to get the most out of the same boosters.  He could've worded it differently, but I don't think he was trying to belittle Uxio.  Congrats on your 7th DIII win.  I'm jealous of your profit.

@Uxio nice effort.  I also tried for a top 4 last week, and failed.  This is like my 7th failure, but I've never used 21 cords or 3 AMEs.  Take some pride in the fact that you got under Div's skin enough, for him to bitch about you, lol.  He does this each week, w/ some player that was perma-boosted.

Cut each other some slack.

PS: I'd be honored to annoy Div enough to get mentioned in LAA. 😅  We were in the same bracket once, but I could barely stay in the top 15.

Yo.
I was gone one week for some militery stuff and when I came back I just simply forgot about logging into the forum.
I mean there was this 2 year period where i was psysically unable to log into the forum; so yeah... that made me somewhat forget about the whole thing.
Interstingly you start with "you don't want to know"
then you proceed to tell me all about it... some questionable logic.. but hey...

And for the last part; I think i've said what I needed to say on the whole Div/Uxio/Bacon topic :)

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Interstingly you start with "you don't want to know"
then you proceed to tell me all about it... some questionable logic.. but hey...

Saved you the trouble of looking it up, and provided some context, to avoid a misunderstanding.

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX

There's no scheme to artificially make that Club better. I swear XD.

You can esily figure it out by the evidence I was accepted. Ad I'm not shining for quality gameplay. The 'whale' you quoted twice he's a funny individual that decide to invest to avoid spending so much time in the game. Surely not to make other people life harder (I think he have some grudge on Gogeta for reasons anyway XD). I met him for long in the Season before he switched to whale mode, and wasn't nothing particular (maybe he won the lottery, who knows).

And @holymolly... we don't take him *so* seriously the whole time...someone doesn't at all...

About the ongoing discussion, can you believe it? I think you're right.

I know Chuck and he's sometime so hyped that's out of control and barely read when focused on his goals. And I know that Uxio stuff was just to notify a curious fact happened in that League, not to hint or suggest (you asked yourself why someone had to spend 21 cordy... that's legit to me).

You are the only mod that actually 'moderate' in this Forum along Finder. And moderation mean control.  I'll moderate like you are if I was called for.

To me, you're even too disposable to debate such arguments. I've seen legendary forums turn hellish by lack of control, and we are in the worst possible habitat: 99% hypersexual males XD. It lure in every kind of people.

So, by me, I want to thank you to debate for so long and pointing precisely all topics with players that aren't your customers, relatives or friends.

A lot of people think as you're not KK, you're someone like them, so you shouldn't have any arbitrary authority to apply. That you're abusing of a position.

That's false.

I *know* how much posts you moderate and erase everyday, and everyone can see that as long the question is smart, we can obtain a smart deep reply from you. You're practically here 24/7 to help people, as long such people do the minimal effort to make some search on their own, read some post, understand the context. They need to deserve your help.

So, by this hard work, you also deserve the authority you apply, that's  not 'arbitrary' at all, but to me well placed.

Anyway, I never seen such abuse and you still can divide between the roles.

Before accusing that your words are rude, one should think twice if his own way of reading them wasn't wrong, and not jumping on the gun just 'cause you're also a mod. At least *ask* for the meaning before jumping to evaluations. Your actions clearly tell that you're not rude, but very devoted to the community and forum health.

I'd like not to read discussions like these ones between names I meet everyday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Saved you the trouble of looking it up, and provided some context, to avoid a misunderstanding.

fair enough, I usually don't really care, and if someone tells me, you don't want to know, a lot of times I actually don't bother looking it up.
I've had enough misunderstandings for the week, so not actively looking for more this week ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

TLDR-Div was whining, called out a player humiliating him a bit then gets all defensive when he's called out for his behavior and language.  Then doubles down by bashing the club, club members, and club leader.  You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.  "A personal attack"  Bahahahahaha.  "Preachy as fuck"-pot meet kettle.  You're right about Joe average not giving a shit about your league results but wrong that Joe average doesn't hold mods to a higher standard than regular forum posters.  Be better.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

Okay, it looks like I gave this one criticism too much of my time and energy indeed.

1. @EpicBacon Okay, well, we can't really agree to disagree I guess. It seems we have different opinions and interests, and we feel strongly about different things, you and I. Your answer to my loooong open letter basically didn't acknowledge let alone agree on anything I've clarified or explained, you just reiterated what your own initial reasons were for preaching to me about my behavior in that one paragraph like you did. And then went on to elaborate on stuff I don't care all that much about to be honest, like your bad formatting, your opinion on whether a mod should use their abilities to edit others' posts or not, and your apparently pretty negative opinion on Kinkoid as a whole. You're right that I do know more about them and interact with some of their employees more regularly, as part of my mod duties, though. They're more than just a vague and abstract "KK" to me, they're many different people. Some of whom I hold in high regards.

But yeah, at the end of the day, had I known you would just paraphrase what you originally said (my post came across as hostile to you and you dislike the occasionally harsh aspects of my writing style here, and also you still insist that as a mod I should be more of a boyscout, basically)... well I wouldn't have bothered opening up like that. At least not as much. Also, we interacted quite a bit, enough that I remember you, so I'm surprised you were surprised by my style at this point. Oh well. We tried. I guess I'll take a page from good old George's book if you bother me again on how I should moderate or how I should speak, and tell you to fuck off, then. It should save us both a fair bit of time for pretty much the same result. :D 

2. @Ravi-Sama thanks for your short and clean contribution here. Appreciated.

3. @lepidocter +100 to everything you said, and yes I do say so myself (I have a lot of qualities, but being humble isn't one of them ^^). I can't tell you how much I appreciate this from you, especially considering everything you and I went through on this forum and behind the scenes from it. And you're right that sometimes I give some people or comment too much credit and as a result too much of my time, honestly. Thanks a lot for your support. Much appreciated.

4. @holymolly you've either been silent or just not around to read all this. Either way, I'll probably talk to you on Discord before you post here, should you choose to do so. But I hope and I'm pretty confident that you know what I mean and how I feel about everything I mentioned (warts and all, the good and the bad stuff alike). Anyways, you do you as club leader and I'm just having fun and sharing my impressions on that, from where I stand which, granted, is a very safe distance apart. ^^ Love you, buddy I mean, man or really I probably mean "son", to be honest ^^.

5. At who the fuck are you? aka @cxxtkiller (do I know you under a different name?). Well, you had my attention for a second, and then I checked your posting and moderation history... Banned from Discord for being toxic, came to the forum to whine about it and ended up pissing off a second CM and at least two mods along the way. Then gone, until you smelled the opportunity to provoke me here, it seems. Yeah... Troll better. ;)

And on that note.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Busy it is.. I´ll catch up on all of this before writing anything else.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:
  1. @holymolly you've either been silent or just not around to read all this.And on that note.

Ok I´m done with all of the catch up most relevant has already been said so I don´t feel like commenting a lot on that.. as someone right in between I guess it´s maybe easier if it comes from me so: Let´s just burry the whole discussion.
I know how you´ve meant it Div but others might not and even though I know how you meant it ( a lot of meant and know.. I know :P) even I don´t feel liek your comment on uxio wasn´t friendly so let´s just all agree on everybodys to blame for today :D

Oh and @cxxtkiller is another club mate (I think? not sure if it´s our ck tbh)..and in contrast to @Uxio both a whale and a cunt( his words not mine for the record! :P..and not banned from discord as far as I know.. unless that happened today too 🤣 ) (ok that might be too much of in club humor so maybe jsut forget the cunt part :P)

• Haha 1

@holymolly Well, yeah, that's part of where I'm coming from when I tell you stuff that basically boils down to "can you control your troops a bit, dude?". You've reached your goal of recruiting every forum regular not already married to another club... Now, half the posts everywhere are made by your club mates. :D Careful what you wish for.

As for teaching and guiding those of them who want to improve on their PvP toolkit, I'm sure you and other veterans in your club are already doing it. It's just pretty dissonant for me to cross path with so many opponents with the same tag that used to instill fear and/or respect when I saw it on the likes of Shal or George back in the day, but now a lot of them instead signal "free points! who wants free points!". But that's better than a half-empty club like most of us are in these days, I guess.

PS: ctxx whatever killer is both too whatever and too specific of a nickname for two of them to coexist in a game like HH. At any rate, the one who yanked my chain a few posts above was banned from the Discord by Tohru back in March (you can have a look at his profile, it's basically nothing but that). Whether that's the same cunt guy you have in your club or not is both your problem and your responsibility.

And yeah, all is well that ends well and all that. If anything, I'm glad I had the opportunity to clarify the nuances behind the term "buddy", because I've kind of been meaning to tell you for a long time, but never found a good opening for it. So thanks to Chuck for that. ^^

Good game, well played, folks. ❤️

I'll close this thread now.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Hug 1

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@holymolly Well, yeah, that's part of where I'm coming from when I tell you stuff that basically boils down to "can you control your troops a bit, dude?". You've reached your goal of recruiting every forum regular not already married to another club... Now, half the posts everywhere are made by your club mates. :D Careful what you wish for.

As for teaching and guiding those of them who want to improve on their PvP toolkit, I'm sure you and other veterans in your club are already doing it. It's just pretty dissonant for me to cross path with so many opponents with the same tag that used to instill fear and/or respect when I saw it on the likes of Shal or George back in the day, but now a lot of them instead signal "free points! who wants free points!". But that's better than a half-empty club like most of us are in these days, I guess.

PS: ctxx whatever killer is both too whatever and too specific of a nickname for two of them to coexist in a game like HH. At any rate, the one who yanked my chain a few posts above was banned from the Discord by Tohru back in March (you can have a look at his profile, it's basically nothing but that). Whether that's the same cunt guy you have in your club or not is both your problem and your responsibility.

And yeah, all is well that ends well and all that. If anything, I'm glad I had the opportunity to clarify the nuances behind the term "buddy", because I've kind of been meaning to tell you for a long time, but never found a good opening for it. So thanks to Chuck for that. ^^

Good game, well played, folks. ❤️

I'll close this thread now.

Do you know the Scotish meaning of "buddy" :P ?

( sry I just wanted to post something and rebell when I saw "this topic is locked" :P )

(seems like we gotta start HPF 2 now :P)

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1