34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate High Mage Arcana

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

It's not like newer players can pick each mythic girl anyway. Probably only 1/2 or 1/3, maybe 1/4 for the more casual ones. Once they get up to speed, they'll be able to get up to 2 Mythic girls per month and slowly catch up.

This isn't specific to Mythic Days, either. Some events are beginner-friendly, some aren't. It's just normal game progression.

Where I would slightly disagree about it being normal game progression is that there had been 32 MDs and MDRs without any being beyond Finalmecia, and then all of the sudden two straight that went against that trend. So in my view they had established a precedent that had held for a long time and then they all of the sudden changed it. Other events had girls on late villains (such as Orgy Days, Anniversary) but those events usually also had girls on earlier villains so everyone would have someone to go after. I'm just curious why they would all of the sudden change a precedent that had held for so long. Doesn't make much difference to veterans or beginners, it really only affects mid-game players like me, but it is a significant change for such players.

Anyway, I'll shut up now because it probably sounds like I'm complaining and I'm really not. But I am going to cross my fingers that they don't put Royal Housemaid on, like, WereBunny Police 😂

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

24 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

I am going to cross my fingers that they don't put Royal Housemaid on, like, WereBunny Police 😂

If they did that, it would suck for me too, even though I unlocked it, since I have 3 girls available there.

I'm gonna save up for Housemaid  as well, since she's a Dom.  

My plan is:

• Oct 3rd: Just use 1 SP on  or 🔴.
  • Oct 23rd: Get R. Housemaid  (1%).
  • Nov 3rd:  Just use 1 SP on  or 🔴.
  • Nov 23rd: I have U. Valentina 🟠 (100%).
  • Dec 3rd:  Just use 1 SP (could be any element).
  • Dec 23rd: Get Alt. Finalmecia  (7%), and New Year Estelle 🔵 (28%) if she appears.
  • Jan 3rd: Just use 1 SP.
  • Jan 23rd: Get A. Lenaelle 🔵 (11%).
  • Feb 3rd:  Just use 1 SP.
  • Feb 23rd:   Get L. Norou 🔵 (15%).
  • Mar 3rd: Just use 1 SP.
  • Mar 23rd: Get S. Lupa's Mom 🟡 (2%).

By then, I'll be lvl 500, and might have 13-14 M6s total.  1 of each element, including 2-3 sensual 🔵, 2 doms , and all 7 of the blue eyed M6s.  That's as far as I can plan ahead.  Gotta save a lot of sensual and dom gems.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

Got HM Arcana 💚, 16 hrs into the MDR.  Spent 570 CP (92 free, 478 bought), and used 3.45 SP, costing 7322 kos total.  Had 24 shards, and it took 39 drops for the remaining 76 shards, (2 drops w/o SP).  Overall drop rate was 6.84%.

I considered getting 10 shards w/o SP, but didn't (just 2), since it might've ended up more expensive.  Plus, there was a nice CP/Ticket DC.  Doing single fights saved 528 kos.  Then, I got a 120 kos rebate from the DC.  Almost got my 4th place sniped by jeje25, but he probably stopped after realizing it wasn't worth it. 
Shout out to @Tomthe Bomb.  Looks like you're also trying to get Arcana.

1780917217_120kosdcarcanamdr.png.b3aa4621870ff844c7b243cf39296109.png

Have ~5.4k physical 🟠 gems now, didn't keep track of drops, but I had ~4k gems three days ago.  I assume I gained up to 1.4k gems, from 70 gem drops (12.2%).

Gained ~150k GXP in a day, thanks to fighting Jackson's crew at tier 1, and from the market.

Also, gained 36 MPx1s.

319201530_hmarcanamdr.thumb.png.9b54608275f6a9b963059961340e3488.png
Art by dandonfuga.

Initially, needed 124 CP for 5 drops, at a low 4.03% drop rate.
Then, 281 CP for 28 more drops, raising it to an 8.15% drop rate.
Then, needed 165 CP for the last 6 drops, for an overall 6.84% drop rate.

That's above avg for me, and I got her fairly cheaply too, so I'm pleased.  I had ~6k kos and 1 SP leftover.

267171151_hmarcanamdrdroprate.thumb.png.6b62e77df84045d6a204a7f2faccd68e.png

25 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

if I may ask, why do you only use 1 SP for new MD instead of getting them then?

If it's an element, parody, or girl I like, I'll consider getting them, but that's unpredictable, (except for the teased Louise (Fire Emblem), Karole, Stacy, and Albane).  Since we know only 2 elements are lacking a 3rd of their kind, the next two MDs will be either eccentric 🔴 girl or submissive .  I don't really need a 2nd M6 of those elements.  I prefer to save up for the MDRs of girls w/ known attributes, and highly valued elements (🔵/).  Also, if I do end up spending 1 SP and free regen, it's cheaper in the long run, w/ 162 CP regen at an MD, and 108 CP regen at an MDR.  Especially, if I didn't have enough resources for an MD, right after an MDR.  Having 22+ shards makes the girl easier to get later.  There might be surprise expenses, like an Autumn/Halloween, or Winter/Holiday seasonal events.  There could also be surprise MDRs like Titania's 🟢 on July 30th, especially, New Year Estelle 🔵 around New Years.  It makes sense not to chase every M6, and save some resources for surprises like that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

On 9/23/2022 at 1:05 PM, Liliat said:

(Until girls start showing up for a 2nd revival).

Which might be sooner than you think... Hint: this is MDR 12. With next month's (likely Red, at least it would make sense) MD, we'll reach 24 Mythics total. Granted, they haven't followed the order of release cleanly to say the least, but still. There's a decent chance MDR starts showing 2 girls soon (one from year one, one from year two). Just a hunch, though. ^^

In any case, there are quite a few quintessential MD girls I'm still missing from Year One, more so than Year Two, and I'm saving up looking forward to the opportunity to catch up.

15 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Where I would slightly disagree about it being normal game progression is that there had been 32 MDs and MDRs without any being beyond Finalmecia, and then all of the sudden two straight that went against that trend.

This happened to me plenty of times during my first and even second year, plenty of events had girls on villains I hadn't unlocked yet. That's to be expected and no problem at all imho. Mythics are or at least should be late-game girls (new whales can and do grab them too, of course, but then again whales can also purchase their way through the adventure while they're at it). It is normal game progression. It takes a couple of years of normal daily play to catch up on the main story mode. Assuming the player stashes all side quests and keep moving forward until they catch up, which I strongly recommend.

Also, there's the whole business of GH and HH being entangled and sharing a database and all sorts of weird and seemingly incomprehensible stuff they ("have to") do to keep that in check. And Jackson's world was fairly recently added to GH, which definitely plays a role in this.

----------
I already have Arcana, and she's great indeed (and thankfully she cut ties with her original Jaina parody, which I didn't even know she was meant to be until reading this thread today ^^ and Jaina is a big part of HearthStone, which I've been playing for years. I like HH characters to have a life of their own personally). This event is just getting random MPx1 orb drops while I'm farming blue gems on Finalmecia for me.

Good luck have fun to everyone going for her.

• Like 5

Huh? Noone else?

18 hours ago, Regional_Man said:

hma.png

You have to switch Matcha and Nike. So that they all are oriented roughly to the middle. ^^

36 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which might be sooner than you think... Hint: this is MDR 12. With next month's (likely Red, at least it would make sense) MD, we'll reach 24 Mythics total. Granted, they haven't followed the order of release cleanly to say the least, but still. There's a decent chance MDR starts showing 2 girls soon (one from year one, one from year two). Just a hunch, though. ^^

I was suspecting they will start the double MDR in Dezember with Finalmecia and New Year Estelle. The next would be Lenaelle and Alexa who both had their last appearance a year before in january. That would fit pretty good with the revival being approximately a year after the last appearance... until we reach Titania. 

To me that order would make sense but who knows what KK has in mind. And with that order I have a chance to have every mythic, except Jezebel, by february.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Which might be sooner than you think...

What I think/expect is Estelle in either late December or late January this year. The unexpected 2nd revival of Bunna kinda broke my plans of waiting for Bunna's 2nd revival, and taking that as a hint I should start saving for Estelle.

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

With next month's (likely Red, at least it would make sense) MD, we'll reach 24 Mythics total

We currently have 22 Mythic girls, so it will take until early November to see the 24th one. At which point I was expecting Bunna to return, end of November. But Bunna was revived early, so... 🤷‍♂️

In any case, I'm ready. I have a stash of Kobans and Boosters. I was caught off guard with Alexa; it won't happen again 😛

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Regional_Man said:

Don't know how it is on other servers but where I play (Eroges) there are still leftover shards, which is kinda unusual for an MDR, seeing as all the other previous ones (minus Bunna & Titania) were gone within minutes during every interval.

It's not unusual, b/c there's a dip in activity later in the day, as Europe/Asia falls asleep.  Plus, many players already stated on this thread that they simply haven't reached that far in the story, or there's too many girls available, for them to pursue her.  That gives an advantage to players that reached Jackson's Crew, and cleared out tier 1 girls slowly over time.

1883682841_hmarcana.png.50f5eb64b803fbc856c5b3dc6a4bd055.png

What I find weird, is that you only gain 210 shards on Eroges every 2 hrs?  How is anyone supposed to get her?  Is there that few players on that server?  We get 5400 shards in the same time on HH.com.

29 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Hmm, If KK was smart, they should have put the mythic girls on bosses that give shards of that girls element...
I got a bunch of orange shards here, that are of no use upgrading Arcana.

Yeah, that'd be sweet, but unfortunately, HH and GH have a shared database, which probably means it's not a choice at all, about which M6 gets paired w/ which boss.

I just banked the 🟠 gems, and plan to use them at a CbC, when some physical L5 girl gets a 69% blessing one week.  Hopefully, Taurus.  Need an excuse to continue leveling her.  I could max her out once I get 5900 gems.

1025885819_physicalgirls3.png.0e764001f998bfe122557270e0b7991f.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

A few hours ago I got High Mage Arcana - my first mythic girl!

2003469531_2022-09-25-MDR12-GromagierinArcana-2.JPG.10c31ee73319c18931b0c417714a9786.JPG

I like her art a lot, but before yesterday, I didn't think, I would try to get her, mainly because she was on Jackson's crew, where I had none of the girls yet (besides Selena), also because I thought my first attempt to get a mythic girl would be at an MD rather than at an MDR, and because I wasn't sure I would have enough resources.

But about two hours after reset time I changed my mind totally and rather spontaneously yesterday in the afternoon (even after I had spent all free CP from natural regen and from daily goals on other villains).

I had saved all SP-boosters from the PoVs, where I had bought the second path - so I had 16 of them.

After I reread @Liliat's excellent MD and MDR-guide (thanks a lot!) and several postings of others in the forum about mythic girls (thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experience!), I knew, that it wouldn't cost me more CP, when there is a second girl on the villain, but more SP-boosters (which I already had plenty of).
And I had more than 11,400 kobans.

As I watched, how long the shards lasted, I recognized, that there also was a chance to play this MDR in a relaxed way and without using kobans for 10x or 50x-fights.

So I decided to fight Jackson's crew at tier 2, where I had 17 shards for Balista. (At tier 1 I had 47, 83 and 78 shards for the three girls.)

As I didn't plan to go for this MDR, I had no stacked CP, but some rewards from season and PoV.

I needed 714 CP for the 50 drops for Arcana. That's a drop rate of 7.00 %.

8 CP were from natural regeneration, 8 from PoV, 70 from seasons and 628 from refills - for 6,712 kobans.
(I had 1 shard for Arcana from last year, but that only resulted in 1 flower in the end.)

And I used 7 SP-boosters, but have still 4 left on the 7th - so it's actually 6.36 6.64 boosters - for 73 drops (Arcana and Balista).

(For Balista I had 102 shards after 460 CP - 23 drops with 85 shards were enough, as I had 17 shards already. Drop rate 5.0 %.)

Also I got a lot of physical gems (about 1,100) and MPx1 orbs (about 45), but didn't keep track and therefore only estimated, and I now still have more than 4,700 kobans and 9 SP-boosters.

I have lots of girl-xp and affection for upgrading and uplevelling Arcana (with PoA respectively suitable daily goals or contests), but only a few gems, so it will take some time.

Sorry for the long report, but I am really happy with my first (and rather unexpected) beautiful mythic girl and a bit euphoric! 😊

Thanks again to all, that helped me, because you shared your knowledge and experience!
Also special thanks to @Tom208 for that really helpful feature in his script, that shows your boosters (and how much is left), so that you can see it, while on a villain.

(Only some time before I decided to go for the MDR I wrote in another thread:

"At the moment I'm trying to square the circle - to spend less time with the game (and the forum), to play more casually - and still not miss out too much and most importantly not lose the fun and interest in the game." - ...

- at least I'm succeeding with the fun part...

- What else shall I say than: I'm addicted.) 😆

Edited by Mighty Thor
Correction of number of boosters
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 11

23 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

I got High Mage Arcana - my first mythic girl!
I had saved all SP-boosters from the PoVs, where I had bought the second path - so I had 16 of them.
I knew, that it wouldn't cost me more CP, when there is a second girl on the villain, but more SP.
I had more than 11,400 kobans.
...play this MDR in a relaxed way and without using kobans for 10x or 50x-fights.
I needed 714 CP for the 50 drops for Arcana. That's a drop rate of 7.00 %.
8 CP were from natural regeneration, 8 from PoV, 70 from seasons and 628 from refills - for 6,712 kobans.
I used 7 SP-boosters, but have still 4 left on the 7th - so it's actually 6.36 boosters - for 73 drops (Arcana and Balista).
Balista I had 102 shards after 460 CP - 23 drops with 85 shards were enough, as I had 17 shards already. Drop rate 5,0 %.)
I got a lot of physical gems (about 1,100) and MPx1 orbs (about 45), but didn't keep track and therefore only estimated, and I now still have more than 4,700 kobans and 9 SP-boosters.
I have lots of girl-xp and affection... but only a few gems, so it will take some time.

Congratz!  God damn!!  16 SP!

It costs the same CP, even w/ multiple girls, b/c the drops are independent of each other, and at different rates.

11.4k kos is more than enough too.  I had a similar amount, but 24% already, so I knew I'd get her for sure.

Good call not using x50 CP button.  I've been impatient before, wasting resources, and CP regen w/ it.

Nice 7% drop rate for Arcana, but I'm surprised Balista's wasn't closer to 10%.

I'm lacking GXP & 🟢 gems, but I have enough affection.  I used them on the blessed Jezebel (🟣/🟢) variants instead.  I'll upgrade her stars when there's a daily goal for it.

I've made a new goal for myself, to clear out the tier 1s of the last 3 worlds, b/c I haven't yet, and that'll remove the possibility of wasting resources later, when some L5/M6 girl inevitably appears there.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm surprised Balista's wasn't closer to 10%

I don't know, if this is still up to date, but I saved this screenshot from somewhere in the forum or in the wiki about one year ago.
In the first part it says the drop rate varies depending on villain tier and is 5 to 10 %.

1695993044_Droprangesforvillaingirls.thumb.JPG.f9e19a99a7bb4310a9103d6de48a1cd0.JPG

Edited by Mighty Thor
Better wording.
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

I don't know, if this is still up to date, but I saved this screenshot from somewhere in the forum or in the wiki about one year ago.
In the first part it says the drop rate varies depending on villain tier and is 5 to 10 %.

1695993044_Droprangesforvillaingirls.thumb.JPG.f9e19a99a7bb4310a9103d6de48a1cd0.JPG

Shards is a much better system then the one we had before, wher you basically had to fight till you eventually got lucky.
Did a bit of digging and found my last update before the shard stuff.

hh before shard.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

35 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Shards is a much better system then the one we had before, wher you basically had to fight till you eventually got lucky.
Did a bit of digging and found my last update before the shard stuff.

Holy sh*t.  Edna took 2944 CP.  That's enough for 3-4 M6s now.  Shards are definitely a better system than before.

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Holy sh*t.  Edna took 2944 CP.  That's enough for 3-4 M6s now.  Shards are definitely a better system than before.

Yes... Finaltits were not nice to me.
Alltho I did get her two other girls in a total of 378 fights.
Some other drops of interest:

● Bremen FINALLY drops Marina after 1142 fights
● Venam drops after 1555 fights...
● Boku Mi Maï drops after 8 fights
● Rebecca drops after 10 fights

• Like 1

I seem to be still fascinated, charmed and under the spell of High Mage Arcana. 

- Look, what I found out, when I looked into my post about getting her some minutes later:

237081694_2022-09-25-100thForum-Posting-HighMageArcana-bearbeitet.jpg.4b016840d9150e7ad9758f4d5c897b6f.jpg - it was my 100th post in this forum!

Really magical! 😆🤣😊😉

(Sorry, if I post too much - I'm a bit out of control. 🙊😅)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

One more! Pretty happy with these results, too :) I didn't start with a lot of stored combativity (30/20), but I had my season rewards and PoV available.

I've got some pretty nice drop rates, too, at almost 8% (7% for the first 50 shards, 9% for the last 50, 11.47% (!!) on day 2)

- Fights: 628 (402 paid, 240 free, 14 remaining)

- SP: 5

- Kobans: 4324K + 5x540 = 7024K

- Drop rate: 7.96%

On top of that, I was able to grab a Top 4 on day 1 in Daily Contests, so I got 120 Kobans back. My drop rates on Day 2 have been so great that I barely had to spend anything (only one refill for the final shard); so it won't help me getting a Top 4. Even if I do get Top 4, it won't be thanks to MD, so I won't count it.

It's starting to look good:

arcana.thumb.png.909c6fbfb6f3c133e4aaf515ba35c65c.png

All times drop rates: 846 Drops in 12300 fights: 6.88%

All times Kobans cost: 131,394 Kobans (oops, that's scary. I shouldn't post this number 😛 )

These values still doesn't include Bunna and Lupa, as I had to pay full price for them, and I wasn't monitoring my drop rates back then

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

I started in the MDR with 11 shards. I invested 781 combativity (350 bought with Koban, 189 from Pantheon, rest natural region and storaged rewards) and got 32 drops. The amount of drops at the start wasn't great and it go more worse in the last hours (200 combativity from refills, only 3 drops) so I will take my losses and stay at 75 shards until her next revival. How I feared: Luck in the Pantheon, bad luck in MDR and KC.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

What I find weird, is that you only gain 210 shards on Eroges every 2 hrs?  How is anyone supposed to get her?  Is there that few players on that server?  We get 5400 shards in the same time on HH.com.

You could say so, there are 26.8mil players registered as of now.

eroges.png

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ September 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #12 - High Mage Arcana 🟢