Now that's a magic moment!  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate High Mage Arcana

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

The vast majority of the players is on HH.com. Then there is Nutaku in 2nd (They already have 33% less shards than HH.com). And then there are the very small servers which, as I understood, don't even have enough players to unlock D2/D3 leagues (Which caused some issues with the League Girls, as D1 or S3 weren't initially enough to get the girl, even if you took Top 1 6 weeks in a row).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Regional_Man said:

You could say so, there are 26.8mil players registered as of now.

eroges.png

Probably means all players registered in eroge.com, but not in Hentai Heroes in that server.

Last time I tracked how many people was registered in HentaiHeroes.com main site in late 2019 there were less than 3 Million players, with less than 200,000 active ones. Adding all the other sites wouldn't double that amount. If it was doubled (being generous) during the pandemic that would mean less than 10 Million registered, and surely less than 500,000 active players in all sites, as there has been a lot of rotation of players entering the game while others are leaving it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Probably means all players registered in eroge.com, but not in Hentai Heroes in that server.

Last time I tracked how many people was registered in HentaiHeroes.com main site in late 2019 there were less than 3 Million players, with less than 200,000 active ones. Adding all the other sites wouldn't double that amount. If it was doubled (being generous) during the pandemic that would mean less than 10 Million registered, and surely less than 500,000 active players in all sites, as there has been a lot of rotation of players entering the game while others are leaving it.

I guess your right and @Liliat's points are valid, that explains why I am always stuck in S2 despite constantly finishing in the top 15.

• Sad 1

Obtained High Mage Arcana, final stats :

Started with 11 shards from her MD - gained 93 shards (yay 4 flowers !) from 53 drops from 1,090 fights (4.86%).

106 fights from re-gen, 984 from re-fills (10,606 kobans). 4 SL's (2,160 kobans).

Total spend 12,766 kobans 

Also obtained 51 tickets / 62 MyPs / 40,140k yemens / 2,060 gems from 103 drops (9.45%)

Didn't use SL's for the first 280 fights whilst I still had Balista to collect as well. As soon as she was in my harem I used SL for the remaining fights. During those 280 fights I had 11 HMA drops (for 11 shards obs). The last 11 shards (and 4 flowers !) came from 60 fights (648 kobans). I didn't keep records for Balista drops but if they had used up more then 1 SL (which I suspect she might have) I would have lost even more kobans.

My recent luck with drops rates of Mythics hasn't been great, fingers crossed improves soon

Total record stats (12 attempts) : 8,020 fights. Shards - 492 drops (6.13%). Gems - 685 drops (8.54%).

• Like 7

2 hours ago, F-L-K said:

what will it be called then? "PTDR"? xD 

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yet another fellow French native, I see. ^^ (To those who don't speak French: "MDR" is basically the equivalent of "LOL" in French; "PTDR" would be similar to LMAO). As a French speaker, it took awhile getting used to that acronym. ^^

MDR: mort de rire (literally “dead of laughter”).

(There's some modern slang in the US, "I'm dead," w/ the same meaning).

PTDR: pété de rire, broken from laughter, (literally “farted from laughter”).

What's the French equivalent to ROFLMAO Copter?
roflcopter-gif-10.gif
(Finally asking the important questions!)

Update:

XPDR: stands for explosion de rire and is the French equivalent of ROFL.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 4
  • Surprised :O 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ September 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #12 - High Mage Arcana 🟢