Now that's a magic moment!  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate High Mage Arcana

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Untamed Babes. Next Event >>

1837.jpg

Mythic Revival

Fantasy Magic
My mythical hero,

Help the powerful High Mage Arcana to perform the Ritual of the Wandering Gaze!

You have until the 25th of September (1 pm UTC+2) to tame the mythical magician (if you haven’t already).

Feel her magical touch on your scepter of desire!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Exhibitionist.png High Mage Arcana

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

Arcana is the last Mythic girl I had to skip on her first appearance, that hasn't been revived yet (Yes, that's a bit complicated :D )

Once I get her, I won't have to care about Mythic Revivals for a while (Until girls start showing up for a 2nd revival).

I'm ready!

• Like 3

I decided to go for her on a whim but I'm starting to wonder if it was a good idea, I spent 1150 nubans on refills already and I'm only at 67 (one accidental 1 shard drop)

So far the most I had to spend was 1044 on Bianca, when I had stored ~200 combativity before the event so that'd be ~1400 nubans total I guess.

The time has come.  High Mage Arcana has arrived!  First M6 girl to ever appear w/ Jackson's Crew.  I started w/ 11,176 kos and 5 SP.

Used my 52 stored CP on tier 2, but that got 1 drop for Balista.  Don't wanna waste SP on her, so I switched to tier 1, which I think is better overall anyway.  Jackson's tier 2 is just lvl 383, so I'd need 2320 CP to unlock tier 3.  Plus, I don't really care about One Piece parodies.  I'd rather get a ton of extra GXP from drops instead, so I prefer tier 1.

I started out w/ 24% shards for Arcana previously.  Now, I'm at 32% shards.  The 5400 shards lasted for ~14 min at the start, which is enough time to do single fights.  Got 4 drops from 92 CP (52 stored, 40 bought), a 4.35% drop rate.  Need 34 more drops total.  Since less players have access to Jackson's crew, I think her shards might be less scarce.  I'll take my time, and wait until they're in abundance later tonight, before buying more CP.  I'll save the extra 624 kos, the 50 CP button would've costed. 

1459689181_arcana2022-09-23_7-13-20.png.04da7c3a0607efc758f1a61d5b6824ac.png

There's a defeat villain daily contest today.  That's gonna be crazy.

2022-09-23_7-34-32.png.84527937346828bdb33ad2cdeadcf785.png

Arcana will be my first exhibitionist 💚 M6 girl, and 8th M6 total.  I don't think she's the sexiest one of the 3.  I like Titania's (39%) art a little more, but I like Arcana way more than Golden Lupa (34%).  I don't know much about her parody Jaina Proudmoore, and haven't played World of Warcraft, but I did play Warcraft III back in the day.  She's one of the 7 blue eyed M6s, which can make the strongest team in the game, w/ blue eyes 40%, and mythic 40% blessings.  That puts her ahead of the other two exhibitionists for me.

ezgif-1-e9b95685d6.gif.c7b1adbbbda07fad182e3a51cc3a7cb4.gif ezgif-1-8f64606112.gif.738af0fe43b33a3b72dce9ef73297525.gif ezgif-1-4f25786608.gif.36e608f6ab6bbe1161119d89bac74760.gif
(Forum Avatar .gifs <256 KB).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

@ Ravi Jaina is a great character, but sadly the parody has almost no resemblence.

Why on earth did they put her on Jacksons Crew, half the server cant reach that. 😭

Luckily I was skipping her, but this is very unfun for mid-level, low-high level players that were planning for her.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Why on earth did they put her on Jacksons Crew, half the server cant reach that. 😭

And even if you have reached it, most people have not cleared the level 1 girls, which makes the mythic crazy expensive and thus 100% skip.

• Like 3

A Mythic I really wanted, on a villain I still have girls I haven't collected yet.

Currently have 12 shards for High Mage, and 56 for Balista. Do I use SP from start, wasting some of it on Balista, or not use SL until Balista has gone ? Any advice gratefully accepted

• Thinking 2

And here she is, after a long wait...

Final cost: ca. 1250 kobans and 4* perfumes.
* shard overflow from clicking free 50 fights (on the final hour of a free 3-day card) was high enough I decided to get the last 5 shards without the booster.

image.png.8b8a3911d131e6b8c5302d701539d5a1.png

And with only 250 more gems to awaken her to 700, I'm satisfied.

Edited by Varaczek
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 2

@Incubys

In my opinion it is not a really good starting point if you still have a girl their while catching a mythic girl. In my experience the later bosses require a lot of fights to farm shards from their girls. That means that you should expect to need a lot more fights if you want to finish both, so no idea if you should start early with a booster. I would recommend to change the boss to lvl 1 if you already have all girls there and just focus on the mythic girl if you really want here. 

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MrXY said:

In my opinion it is not a really good starting point if you still have a girl their while catching a mythic girl. In my experience the later bosses require a lot of fights to farm shards for their girls. That means that you should expect to need a lot more fights if you want to finish both, so no idea if you should start early with a booster. I would recommend to change the boss to lvl 1 if you already have all girls there and just focus on the mythic girl if you really want here.

Unfortunately I have 2 girls to collect on Lvl 1 (63 & 55 shards respectively) so Lvl 2 seemed a better option

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Incubys said:

A Mythic I really wanted, on a villain I still have girls I haven't collected yet.

Currently have 12 shards for High Mage, and 56 for Balista. Do I use SP from start, wasting some of it on Balista, or not use SL until Balista has gone ? Any advice gratefully accepted

I dropped to tier 1, to get GXP, and not worry about Balista.  Unless your tier 1 isn't cleared.  Mine is clear.  It's easier to clear tier 2 than tier 1, since it's 1 girl, and the shard range is 1-4, vs. 1-3.

I remember reading that starting w/ SP is cheaper in the end, even w/ multiple girls.  I suppose it depends on how many girls.  It should still cost the same CP, but it'll be more SP. 

Since you have 56% for Balista already, I'd definitely fight at tier 2.  It could take 11-44 drops to get 44 more shards for Balista, w/o SP (1-4 shard range).  You'll probably need 18 drops w/ ~180 extra CP (1944 kos), at a 10% drop rate, w/ 2.5 shards on avg per drop.

2022-09-23_11-46-21.png.114286574fb2263fca66ad9b73696ad6.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a 13 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I remember reading that starting w/ SP is cheaper in the end, even w/ multiple girls.  I suppose it depends on how many girls.  It should still cost the same CP, but it'll be more SP.

The math was only done with a single Classic Event girl (10% Drop rate, 2-8 shards). Not sure you'd get the same result with Villain girls (And you'd have to redo the math for each villain, because they get different drop rate/shards)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, I'm in a bit of a bind. I've been waiting for this revival for months (Arcana is one of my favorite girls in the game) and planning accordingly. It never even entered my mind that she would be on a villain past Finalmecia, since it hasn't happened yet for a Mythic has only happened once before for a Mythic (Love Note Jezebel on Fredy earlier this month). But, ironically, I'm currently on the last stage of Ninja Sacred Lands. If I use all my energy from Seasons (and maybe buy a couple refills) I can unlock Jackson's Crew. But, then I would be chasing a Mythic with all 3 regular girls at 0 shards, which doesn't seem ideal...

I don't think I can justify it. It would be way too expensive. I'll save my kobans for Royal Housemaid (hopefully they don't put her on an even later villain!) and Arcana will have to wait until her next revival. 😭

Pretty disappointed, I was really looking forward to this one. But now I'm so, so glad that I grabbed Druiada Titania when she randomly revived in July.

Edited by Julius Fox
Edit in red
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8

I'm very disappointed, I have been waiting so long for this event (Arcana is my favorite in the game). I have saved kobans for this event but it has been paired with a villain that I have not yet unlocked .. I am so sad ... who knows how soon I will be able to try to pick her up...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Il y a 2 heures, Julius Fox a dit :

Well, I'm in a bit of a bind. I've been waiting for this revival for months (Arcana is one of my favorite girls in the game) and planning accordingly. It never even entered my mind that she would be on a villain past Finalmecia, since it hasn't happened yet for a Mythic.

the last MD girl was on Freddy sih roko too.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, madahmed said:

the last MD girl was on Freddy sih roko too.

Ah yes, you're right. I wasn't around for that one so it slipped my mind. Thanks.

Reviewing the Mythic Days page on the Wiki, it looks like this month's MD and MDR are the only times a Mythic has been on a villain past Finalmecia. Two is not a large sample size but also can't be ignored. Obviously this is not great for newer players, and limits the amount of players who can participate, so I'm curious what KK's thinking is here. 🤔

• Like 4

Update : 300 fights in (50 re-gen / 250 bought), not using SL. Balista at 99 shards, Arcana at 24 (11 from her MD, 13 from this MDR). Current drop rate 4%. 2,689 kobans spent on re-fills so far ....

Have now activated an SL and will see if drop rate improves, if not she may have to wait for her revival's revival (?) in a year or so's time.

• Like 4

If I remember correctly, HM Arcana was the final Mythic before the introduction of Mythic boosters right?

Had 5 shards left over from last year.  This year got 97 shards from her through spending 8640 Kobons (16*50 CP) and using 4 SP.

And with this she is my 7th Mythic & my hardcore mythic team is complete.

hma.png

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

il y a 8 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

Obviously this is not great for newer players, and limits the amount of players who can participate, so I'm curious what KK's thinking is here. 🤔

It's not like newer players can pick each mythic girl anyway. Probably only 1/2 or 1/3, maybe 1/4 for the more casual ones. Once they get up to speed, they'll be able to get up to 2 Mythic girls per month and slowly catch up.

This isn't specific to Mythic Days, either. Some events are beginner-friendly, some aren't. It's just normal game progression.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 3 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

Ah yes, you're right. I wasn't around for that one so it slipped my mind. Thanks.

Reviewing the Mythic Days page on the Wiki, it looks like this month's MD and MDR are the only times a Mythic has been on a villain past Finalmecia. Two is not a large sample size but also can't be ignored. Obviously this is not great for newer players, and limits the amount of players who can participate, so I'm curious what KK's thinking is here. 🤔

before this MDR i thought about the possibility that this will happen again but i had too much uncleared vilains.

i tried in the previous orgy days to get fredy sih roko girls but i got a 100 shard drop hhh

I have already 6 shards for HM Arcana from her MD and what is more painful is that i have a good drop rate till now 6.94%

i am trying to get 12 shards and i am already at 11 from 72 CP + 2 shards for Hannah and 1 for Riley.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

I've been waiting for this revival for months (Arcana is one of my favorite girls in the game)... I'm currently on the last stage of Ninja Sacred Lands... I would be chasing a Mythic with all 3 regular girls at 0 shards, which doesn't seem ideal... It would be way too expensive. I'll save my kobans for Royal Housemaid... Arcana will have to wait until her next revival. 😭

Pretty disappointed, I was really looking forward to this one. But now I'm so, so glad that I grabbed Druiada Titania when she randomly revived in July.

Damn, this sucks.  I feel for you.  We were both looking forward to getting her.  You have Titania 🟢 though, who I think is hotter.  You also have Nike 🟣... 

Arrrgh, that cancels it out, I don't feel bad anymore, lol.

• Haha 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ September 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #12 - High Mage Arcana 🟢