**Market Rework now LIVE**

holymolly

• holymolly changed the title to **Market Rework now live on test server**
  • holymolly pinned this topic

The biggest issue at the moment is the fact that you have to go back to the Harem to upgrade/level up the girls. With the 5~10 seconds it takes to load the harem, this can be really annoying.

The "Max out" features are good, even though they're not 100% optimal (You can overspend). But at least there's a warning if this happens (here on a 1* girl) :

maxout-2.thumb.png.5af5bad582a096be56e9cffa47517e82.png

I noticed a small bug: when you max out one stat in the market, all the buttons to increase the other stats become disabled as well. You need to close and reopen the market to increase the other stats (So you need to open/close the market 3 times every time you level up)

The new UI will be confusing for players in the first few days, because there are 2 levels of nested tabs (It took me a minute to find where to change my equipment or boosters). But we'll get used to it.

I don't have a strong opinion on the feature for now, just played with it a bit. I like the Max Out and Buy All buttons.

Other than that, the main change is from a 4x2 grid to a 3x3 grid, which doesn't change a lot of things. We only see 1 more item.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

when will this go live?

No official ETA as far as I'm aware, but typically (unless there's a big issue found during the phase on the TS), once something goes to TS, it moves up to main server on the next weekly patch (so Wednesday).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel kind of cheated, because I was looking forward to the market update in order to finally have gems available in the market. I was kind of ready for price tags in human organs, too, but I would have accepted them anyway. There go my hopes and dreams. My family's kidneys are safe, at least, I guess...

ANYWAY. Thanks, Thank you, and again and again for a thousand times, THANK YOU for the max out features. The fact that we must go in the harem page to select the girl we want to upgrade is a little (a lot) annoying, though, but then again, free max out features 😍 they make me so happy I can sort of ignore (for now) the other problem.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6

Going through the harempage is beyond inconvenient. Makes Day 4 of Legendary Contest absolute murder if cant cant speed along the list and upgrade. Personally I have no use for max out buttons, I dont want to accidentally waste resources that couldve been used smarter (for contest optimisation).

If the harem saved our preferred settings by default, like sorting the most recent girls at the top (reverse recruited order), then it'd be less annoying to have to visit it to upgrade girls.  We wouldn't have to scroll down as much.

Also, it'd be handy to filter for just girls that need affection or GXP.

The buy all and max out buttons worked great.  Ironically, I don't have a huge amount of affection or GXP, to test it on the test server.  I'd need to see it in the main game, to know if it was wasting mythic 40k GXP, or 15k affection.  It's good that we still have the option to choose specific upgrade items.

I like that there's no longer mythic affection or GXP sold.  It's a waste of kobans, and stressful each time to avoid accidentally clicking it (even w/ the koban spending confirmation enabled).

863636455_marketrework.thumb.png.f4bd89583a941607b7ebaa8fd191c95c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a 19 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I like that there's no longer mythic affection or GXP sold.  It's a waste of kobans, and stressful each time to avoid accidentally clicking it (even w/ the koban spending confirmation enabled).

They're still there though. They just take up the 9th slot instead of the 8th. Maybe you're too low level on Test (or don't have enough girls) to see them?

market.thumb.png.3d95ad90e84cb485012c1fb8720f71c7.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Maybe you're too low level on Test (or don't have enough girls) to see them?

Yeah, I'm level 98 w/ 56 girls.  I can't see shit, lol.  Since, the buy all button doesn't spend kobans, I'm happy w/ it.  That's what I'll use from now on.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

From my experience today with the last LC-Day on test-server: remove probably! 😠

The aditional gift/book/Booster in the part of buyable items is good, the "Buy all" and the "max ou" button are fine, that we will have 3 tabs for equipment, booster and market stats is a little bit going out of hand but I think we will get familiar with it in some weeks. The great negativ aspect to me (at the moment) is only that we need to visit the Harempage for every change of girls to upgrade/uplevel.

• Like 4

il y a 4 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

The great negativ aspect to me (at the moment) is only that we need to visit the Harempage for every change of girls to upgrade/uplevel.

Yeah. They should simply add one more tab ("Girls", below "Hero"), and have the girls there.

Otherwise, how would players be able to take such amazing screenshots:

666.thumb.png.307cac31d2fce56586bc0518b8e38ae2.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

And where by default do you get when you go to the Market? I just don't have an account on the test server and don't want to start one :) If by default you go to the Stats tab, then this is inconvenient. There should be a transition to the Equipment tab. And not the "My Hero" Equipment, but "Buy/Sell" Equipment

Edited by Master-17

@garadron nice avatar.

@Liliat ...😈

360036682_Mephistolayla6666godkicked.thumb.png.b5cb9bcf99c587c6b9408ab9027432e8.png

1 minute ago, Master-17 said:

And where by default do you get when you go to the Market? I just don't have an account on the test server and don't want to start one :) If by default you go to the Stats tab, then this is inconvenient. There should be a transition to the Equipment tab

Yeah, the market default is the stats tab.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

1 slot more for buyable items is better. Not a hughe adition, but some thousend XP/Affection per day in the late game is nice. One part of the market rework is that they change the old style we have now in market to the newer style we have in most other places. I'm only sad for the market traders. It seems we will have no more chance to see them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One glitch that think needs to be fixed is the link to market from champions. When you click the girl from champions you had been sent to the girl's book page in market. Now that there isn't a page for the girl in the market, you should link to the girl's book page through the harem. Otherwise you have to scroll through the harem looking for her thumbnail as mousing over the thumbnail in champions doesn't giver her name. The first time I tried it I had to change the sort 3 times before I finally found her.

Edited by helter01
fix typos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think I want to retract what I said before. The fact that you have to pass from the harem page every time you want to change the girl you want to level up is straight up annoying to the point that the joy I got from the max out option is already gone, alongside my hopes and dreams to have gems in the market.

Also, I wanted to report the same exact thing @helter01 : the redirection to the market page by clicking on a girl in your current draft is completely useless. Pose and rarity filters definitely help in finding the desired girl in the harem page (the hair colour one could be a little trickier), but still, it is an incredible loss in fluidity of this game mechanics.

6 ore fa, Gotaku ha scritto:

Personally I have no use for max out buttons, I dont want to accidentally waste resources that couldve been used smarter (for contest optimisation).

I get what you're saying, and I could agree that a "use in bulk" option (like we have for buying stat points) could have been more universally useful. But considering I have something like 400k affection points in epic flowers and epic chocolate only, I must say I really appreciated they added these max out features 😅

Another BIG thing I just noticed: there doesn't appear to be any way to apply boosters. You can buy them or sell them in the market but there is nothing there that says use or apply. I can't think of any where else to go to use them since the market has been the only place to get them in the past.  If anyone has found how to use boosters with the new market, let us all know. I need to use booster 3 or 4 times a month.

il y a 5 minutes, Antimon a dit :

But considering I have something like 400k affection points in epic flowers and epic chocolate only, I must say I really appreciated they added these max out features 😅

Clearly. And if you're worried about overspending, then you can simply use this for all stars/levels except the last one (which is the only one where overspent values are actually wasted).

Then you get the best of both worlds: ability to consume hundreds of items in a click, and ability to finely control your spendings as to not overspend/waste anything.

il y a 1 minute, helter01 a dit :

Another BIG thing I just noticed: there doesn't appear to be any way to apply boosters.

As I mentioned in my first post, it's a bit hidden, but it is absolutely possible. There are multiple tabs in the "Hero" section, including a "Boosters" tab where you can equip them.

You need to go to Market > My Hero > Boosters (And not Market > Boosters, where you can only buy them)

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to **Market Rework now LIVE**