**Market Rework now LIVE**

holymolly

One little issue I noted, always in matter of the equipment inventary and reload of the next batch of items, that made me sell some mono equip I decided to keep there unsold.

If you put your selection, let's say on the first item of the third row, and scroll down a little in order to see the next row of items, and then  start selling your items, once you'll reach the near end of the current batch of items (the last item of the next row), you'll witness the loading of the next batch of 100 items (as it always has been). 

Now, if you don't click on one of the item of the freshly loaded batch repositioning your selection on it, and only click on the sell button, it will happen that it will sell the last six items of the first batch you had originally loaded when you opened the market, and then the cursor will move back on the previous items of the same old batch, as if the new batch of 100 items were never loaded and you reached the actual last item you own.

NB: You MUST click on an item of the new batch, in order to make it "recognized as loaded". If you click on the same item your selection was already on, or on any other item of the "old batch", once you sell all the old items the cursor will start again to move backwards, completely ignoring the new batch.

I'll try to show what I mean with some screenshot 'cause I'm not sure I was able to correctly convey what I meant (I do not recall how to put spoiler tags to hide the next section and make the post more readable, and I'm not able to find how to do so in the forum anymore, apparently, my bad. If a mod wants to do it in my stead, it would be extremely appreciated)

1) Reach the end of the first batch of items, sell two items more (making the third item in the row next to the one I have the selection on the actual last item of the list) and have the next batch loaded

1623518663_1ok.jpg.f99dec758504f9f40e7ad8973602156e.jpg 

2.jpg.0079c6f954590bf5fe53037fb161d5a1.jpg

2) Sell five items more reaching the last item of the old batch (the pirate parrot)

3.jpg.4ddf8798a417b328bb7e7d6c34beef0b.jpg

3) Sell the last item of the old batch (the parrot), the selection moves back onto the previous items (the briefcase, that now is the "new" last item of the old batch) instead of staying where it was and continuing with the first item of the freshly loaded next batch (as it should do. or at least, as it was in the old market)

4.jpg.99b4b8f4a65c078b0e1bc31d753dec8b.jpg

4) By clicking on an old-batch item and then repositioning the selection on the old-batch last item (I did not documented it, but I clicked on the epic teddy bear and then I repositioned the selection on the rare briefcase) and then clicking again on the sell button, the selection continues in moving back to the new last item of the old batch ignoring the presence of the next items. (I did not reported it, but after this, I tried again clicking on the teddy bear and leaving there the selection, I sold the teddy bear and the cursor stayed there, selecting "correctly" the next item, the pc, the last item of the old batch remained. clicking on sell another time caused the selection to move backwords the the previous items. In order to make the selection start considering the new batch items, I had to click on one of them)

5.jpg.b67c232e14937c4f9fab37531179f8b1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Now, if you don't click on one of the item of the freshly loaded batch repositioning your selection on it, and only click on the sell button, it will happen that it will sell the last six items of the first batch you had originally loaded when you opened the market, and then the cursor will move back on the previous items of the same old batch, as if the new batch of 100 items were never loaded and you reached the actual last item you own.

I get it.  I did witness that.  Basically, after loading a new set of items while scrolling, you have to make sure to click the item, otherwise, you might unintentionally sell some items above.  I did sell some legendary balanced gear, that I wanted to equip, but didn't realize what caused it.  Not easy to catch, whilst on a clicking spree to sell unwanted gear.  Another reason to be cautious w/ the new market.  Accidentally selling good gear and mythic boosters is discouraging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

I get it.  I did witness that.  Basically, after loading a new set of items while scrolling, you have to make sure to click the item, otherwise, you might unintentionally sell some items above.  I did sell some legendary balanced gear, that I wanted to equip, but didn't realize what caused it.  Not easy to catch, whilst on a clicking spree to sell unwanted gear.  Another reason to be cautious w/ the new market.  Accidentally selling good gear and mythic boosters is discouraging.

Thank you, I do not know what exactly happened, but I completely lost myself trying to explain it 😅

• Haha 2

Wow, there is a scroll bar between the first loaded items and the next loaded items.
When you sell the last item of the first loaded items, the game tries to select the next item, but fails because it is actually a scroll bar.
As a result, the previous item is selected.
Even if you select one of the newly loaded items, the scroll bar is still there.
Be careful.

MarketBug1.jpg

MarketBug2.jpg

MarketBug3.jpg

Edited by renalove
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

In Numbers I trust

Full off topic, but to use this term related to someone from UK in theese days... 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, but that must be, or I would explode 😁

More on topic:

I recognized the problem with the stopping after 100 items at selling but that's something that doesn't bother me. I check what I want to sell at the moment (normaly not more than 200 equipment in a batch) if there is a relevant item (not in the last weeks - Blessing and Curse of one who is lvl500 since some months 😉) I wish to save/equip and than I start selling. So one click in the middle of selling isn't a great thing.

I hope that numbers will have time in the next days to actualize the script so we can have the "favourites" back. That would clear a lot of problems that some reported in the last days.

Upgrading girls is faster than in former times to me thanks to the max out button. Only in the last round I give the affection manually to avoid wasting points of affection. Sure, at the moment it would be "onyl" to 25 points affection, but wasting even a single point of affection hurts me mentally because of this:

grafik.png.5b4be40453c9fc3d6763feac141c0a69.png

and only storaged 1.619.920 affeciton.

With upleveling mostly the same, here I make manually the levels above 700 and try to end at lvl749 with ca. 200 points left to get theese points in Season.

With the now for all avalaible Filters in the Harem I can't imagine how so much complain about "I need so much more time because I don't find the next girl to up...", even after some time to get familiar with it.

In the middel time experience the sell/equip dividing in two screens isn't very playerfriendly and with high risk to sell accidently something that I would like to equip. On the other side this could be a problem a player who starts in theese days wouldn't have because he will never have the habit to buy and equip immediatly at the same screen.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Check it out!  Two legendary gear for sale.  They both suck, as usual, but never seen that before in the market.

Also, I don't know why we have a buy all button for gear, which I'll never use, but not a sell all button for unfavorited gear.

2022-10-25_21-56-48.thumb.png.46d925235f4b5500c04c17073b7fc918.png

Hi, Sell all button doesn't make sense from the gameplay perspective. First if all because Selling is part of Contests and Path goals, so there is no use of selling everything. Secondly you then lack provisining of what you are actually selling. Actually now it's quite nice also on mobile to select and item and start selling items further in the row. So, you may keep legendary items to check whether thry are useful while still be able to sell less valuable items faster.

7 minutes ago, Grifs said:

Hi, Sell all button doesn't make sense from the gameplay perspective. First if all because Selling is part of Contests and Path goals, so there is no use of selling everything. Secondly you then lack provisining of what you are actually selling. Actually now it's quite nice also on mobile to select and item and start selling items further in the row. So, you may keep legendary items to check whether thry are useful while still be able to sell less valuable items faster.

Technically, Sell All can make sense with filters. Before this market rework I would often filter on say, Rare Equipment, and just hold down the return key to sell it all. It's much slower to sell less valuable items now, and it's not remotely close.

However, it's really dangerous for dumb or non-careful players, so it's best to not be there.

Buy all makes sense in equipment, because it's easier to have it in all the spots where you buy stuff.

• Like 2

Yeah, what we're really missing are the filters and the ability to tag a certain item as a favorite (making it filterable and also impossible to sell by accident) from the HH++ script. These should have been included in the game itself with the full Market rework. But empty space and confusing placements seem to have been priorities instead.

• Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Grifs said:

Hi, Sell all button doesn't make sense from the gameplay perspective.

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

Technically, Sell All can make sense with filters.

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, what we're really missing are the filters and the ability to tag a certain item as a favorite

Yep, I'd use a sell all button w/ filters.  It would sell all non-favorited items.  There could also be a sell trash/junk button, that sells any non-legendary gear. 

I also thought about a "slider bar" you could move left/right or up/down to specifically choose the amount of trash gear to sell, so you don't have to click 1000 times to win a contest.  That exists in every other game, when you're selling to a merchant.  Like in Final Fantasy.  I remember there was a 99 limit to the amount of each item you could carry.  That might be the case in Pokemon too.  Anyway, choosing the amount of items to sell could be easier.

Sorting by net or overall stat increase would be cool too, so you'd see all of your best gear at the top, after scrolling to the bottom to load them all.  That would make it easier to favorite, unfavorite, then sell off useless gear.

In the case of players accidentally selling off their entire life savings, there's a feature in other games, like Fallout and Borderlands to "Buy Back" things you've recently sold.  It would be weird to implement, b/c that would cause you to lose points in a contest, but it would help if you accidentally sold SP, or some super special gear, w/o favoriting it first.  An important detail, is that you buy it back at the same price you sold it for.  Maybe a limitation should be that you can only buy back gear you've sold within the same day.  That way it can't be exploited to repeatedly win contests.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

For those who use Numbers script this might not have been a problem anymore, but still

Il 21/10/2022 in 20:52 , Antimon ha scritto:

[...]

[...]

They solved this issue.

I managed to sell items in my inventory without the need of repositiong my selection (if not to avoid an item I did not want to sell), and passing from items of the old batch to the items of the new loaded one did not cause the selection to go backwards to the previous item in the list. Thank you Kinkoid for solving this. 

• Like 2

That's great and it was definitely a big issue for selling items (especially before we regained the filters and favorites from @45026831 update, well for those of us who use his fork at least, I'm aware @Tom208's version had them earlier).

Having said that, I'm still experiencing the same "lost focus" issue when Equipping stuff. We used to be able to select the last item of a set and then just click 6 times to equip the full set. Now I have to select each item individually because it reverts to the top-left visible item after each equip.

I think someone is playing with a new Colourset, the new Background Colour for Legendary items is ugly as sh..
With the old colour even the Backround stated, that it is something special; now it's just different.

Maybe it's just me, because I like things functional and useful, if they are, they may also look nice.

But today it is mainly huge, round and colorful, especially on Android I had to block Updates, for example the Clock or Calculator app.
They looked awful and usability was much worse.

For me it feels as the same Thing is happening here, much Eyecandy but that's it.

The new market update is just downright bad. It just adds unnecessary steps to upgrading your girls.

I enjoyed the portrait of the four groups. The scrolling option for girls needs to be brought back asap.

What is up with the two equipment options, oneto sell and one to equip. 

This is a big step backwards for HH.

• Like 2