**Market Rework now LIVE**

holymolly

On 9/28/2022 at 11:43 AM, Yamiray said:

I'm liking the new filter, would just like 1 more to filter on these so you can find the ones ready for upgrade

image.png.ccab1bca3f24f5e8b70b49396bbdd972.png

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Doesn't filter "Affection cap">"Capped" do the thing?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yami was talking about upgrades (gifts for the stars), you're thinking of level-ups (gems for the books).

It's true that setting girls to uncapped affection would reveal girls w/o all of their stars, but it wouldn't specifically show girls that are already satisfied w/ gifts, and ready to upgrade.  They're related, but not exactly the same thing.  That filter would be helpful if you don't upgrade 3 star girls at all, focusing on 5/6 star girls.  It'd only show girls w/ "the green star w/ an up arrow."  I'm fine w/ or w/o it, b/c the affection cap filter kind of does the job already, but I can see how it'd be useful too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Master-17 said:

For levels there is a level cap. I was talking about affection cap

Oh wow, you're right! I either never noticed it and/or Numbers added it recently (I assumed the screenshot he posted was a preview or something that would work only on TS for now), but it's there in the Market on the live server already:

image.png

To be fair, I'm so used to managing my upgrades and level-ups using the block of six filters above it (I know there are 8, but I almost never use the legacy Class filter, and rarely search for a specific girl by typing her name), and it's next to the last line with the Team and X (Clear filters) buttons, so I guess it was invisible to me. ^^ My bad.

Ravi's right too, though (at least I suppose he is, assuming this filter works as I would expect, which since it's coming from Numbers is likely). Filtering uncapped girls would show you all the girls who aren't maxed out on stars, but presumably not the ones who are just one click away from getting the next star, as Yami seems to want.

I'll be honest, aside from in the very early game years ago when Ymens were tight, and my various short-lived experiments on the many reskins of the game, I never had that green arrow for more than a second. I typically upgrade a girl immediately after giving her the gifts necessary to unlock the upgrade. Not sure why a player not in the very early game would want to give a girl all the gifts for a star upgrade but leave her unupgraded, honestly. And players who are early enough on their journey through the game that the amount of Ymens needed to upgrade a girl can be tough to come by would typically have super small collections, so filters would be superfluous for them anyway.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ravi's right too, though (at least I suppose he is, assuming this filter works as I would expect, which since it's coming from Numbers is likely). Filtering uncapped girls would show you all the girls who aren't maxed out on stars, but presumably not the ones who are just one click away from getting the next star, as Yami seems to want.

Not sure why a player not in the very early game would want to give a girl all the gifts for a star upgrade but leave her unupgraded, honestly.

I do leave a dozen or so 3-star girls ready to upgrade.  It's handy for daily goals, and also for the PoA, when you have to spend like 90 mil ymens for tier 21, that I finished today.  Sometimes, I'm not in a rush to dump all of the affection a girl needs to max her, b/c I don't like all of her poses, or I just want to unlock a couple stars.  If it's a girl I like I upgrade her all the way.  The others, I fill up w/ affection, and leave for a future daily goal.  It's easy to find them w/ affection uncapped, combined w/ 0, 1, or 2 stars.

• Like 2

There was a lot of reasonable posts with criticism about this update, so I'm going to make an unreasonable one.
Does it have to suck this bad? Not in a good way. I mean, really?

The only thing I can see in the menus is unbearable amounts of empty and wasted space, and gigantic interface buttons.

I am amazed that basic functionality like when you filter your harem and upgrade somebody it doesn't reset the filters anymore, but previous market interface was pretty close to perfect in terms of usability, at least compared to this. It was only missing "buy all" button, but I'm sure it was possible to add it by making section images smaller, put "restock" button in the new empty space, "buy all" button in the now empty slot and call it a day. It even solves the issue with having an odd number of buttons

Also now you have to through this long animation of loading your harem every time you want to switch between girls you are upgrading or lvling up. Which yeah, was the case before, but if you are doing contests that require you to lvl up a lot of girls its much easier to scroll through them by clicking an arrow next to them instead of going to harem page every single time. At the very least add these arrow buttons in the void to the sides of the girl that you are upgrading right now? At least then we wont lose some functionality?

Is there a reason for being unable to equip booster/equipment as soon as you buy them? I'm sure some people on Gay Harem might enjoy looking at the protagonist's stupid face when equipping new items, but I really don't think its going to last long. Was it because people were selling their equipment by accident instead of equipping it? I doubt it was that big of a deal

I really doubt "stat upgrades" needed their own tab, or at the very least, they had to be the first one. I'm sure that players that upgraded their stats to the max will appreciate having to click through 1 more tab every single time for no reason

Maybe all of this was needed to make some space for 1 new tab below Gifts in the new menu?
I mean, choice was probably between messing it all up and making menu with "Equipment, Boosters, Books, Gifts" scrollable, and it was a weird choice

It manages to look more basic and less usable than something that was made like 5 years ago, its actually pretty funny

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not sure why a player not in the very early game would want to give a girl all the gifts for a star upgrade but leave her unupgraded,

I do it to access the scene so I can see it but wait for an event or daily mission to get a point toward actually doing it. I have 50+ just sitting there waiting to be done but have 900+ to scroll though when its needed

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Joker555 said:

There was a lot of reasonable posts with criticism about this update, so I'm going to make an unreasonable one.
Does it have to suck this bad?

This made me laugh so hard. :D And the majority of your post was a bit stern but fair feedback, imho.

On top of that, I don't think you really meant what it says when you typed it, it was probably just the first joke that came to mind about this dumb part of the current interface project... so I'll be lenient this once and just tell you, please, avoid casual homophobic jokes like that over here:

4 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I'm sure some people on Gay Harem might enjoy looking at the protagonist's stupid face when equipping new items

GH players are about as enthusiastic and relate about as much to the MC as HH players do, FYI. Being gay (and/or being into gay content, not automatically the same thing, btw) doesn't mean every guy becomes magically hot. Just like you don't get all hot and bothered when talking to your financial advisor or the lady who hands you your coffee just because they happen to be female.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

GH players are about as enthusiastic and relate about as much to the MC as HH players do, FYI. Being gay (and/or being into gay content, not automatically the same thing, btw) doesn't mean every guy becomes magically hot. Just like you don't get all hot and bothered when talking to your financial advisor or the lady who hands you your coffee just because they happen to be female.

Oh yeah, sorry, didn't mean as homophobic joke, but maybe it was closer to the edge than expected.
My line of thinking was something among the lines that as a new GH player you see the protagonist you might think "oh, cool, another guy, I guess" and then after seeing him 2 more times one thinks "not this guy again" thus not lasting long, meanwhile in HH it takes 2 encounters to realize "I'm going to be annoyed by this guy, aren't I?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Please add the function to browse your girls in the market like its currently on live servers. Searching for girls in the harem is really painful on desktop and almost impossible on mobile. If this feature gets removed it will feel like taking one step forward with the new things and going 10 steps backward by removing this.

The Max Out buttons are a really help. Good thing that i didn't already used the thousands of +100 xp items i have :D

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 3

I had already tried it on test server, but you know, being able to give out 3 books of the same type without having to reselect them every single time and without having to sacrifice lambs to a certain number of morally dubious deities in order to do so on live server, after almost 4 months of the market selection bug thst plagued phone browser, made me feel quite emotional (GH server is already live, can't wait to try it out on HH, too)

Edited by Antimon

For anyone who was smart enough to have the old shop page open in a separate tab and to not  have refreshed that tab while the game was down, that tab will still work just fine.

Unfortunately, if you try and hit "Awaken" or "Upgrade", you'll get the new market.

I was smart, but then got impatient.

• Like 1

So, I'm guessing that there will be a script update, to include this market change (as I can't see now how many more increases I will have in order to max my stats).

Is there a designated post for script updates? Maybe it's a good idea to open a sticky post, which include how to download and update the script. I haven't found one.

23 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Is there a designated post for script updates? Maybe it's a good idea to open a sticky post, which include how to download and update the script. I haven't found one.

I'm surprised you didn't find this thread. It is only a few points below yours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

So, I'm guessing that there will be a script update, to include this market change (as I can't see now how many more increases I will have in order to max my stats).

Hover over the stats.

2022-10-05_7-34-28.thumb.png.2256839a6d92c6abb8a86ef2255f704b.png

I also noticed this info after clicking the "!"

2022-10-05_8-15-16.thumb.png.7356f466710cf19dd39489c61e5ded35.png

2022-10-05_8-15-31.thumb.png.be23c89b1973c44beb0d4f5bfbf17b33.png

I didn't know all of the requirements for increasing item rarity, so thought it was interesting enough to share.  It doesn't apply to me anymore, but might be relevant for newer players.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

The implementation of the in-game indicator (without script) of how much GXP until the next cap is great, very useful!

They should have made it possible to equip boosters from the purchasing tab. There is no advantage in splitting it into a buying/selling tab and an 'equip' tab. Why don't put 'equip' button next to the sell button like it used to be?

Edited by OmerB

I want to be positive, but by god do I hate this marketplace. The old one had everything in one small overview, super easy. Only thing they had to do was expand it like, two columns.

This one is just a bureaucratic mess. I going to repeat my earlier remark: I do not understand how this is an improvement over the old one.

* Constructive suggestion: please re-add a sell button to the My Hero equipment screens, this is very inconvenient without.

* Also can we get the transition animation back. Now the upgraded pose is just, there, like nothing happened.

*Please re-add a reminder/icon of our chosen Class in the Item Equipment screen. When you play on multiple KK games and all your characters have different classes, its very inconvenient to have to look this up every time.

*Put items in the correct order again. The store items are currently not offered in the low-to-high value as before.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 8

And it's time for...

-Sergej, back to design table. People want stuff.
-I know, Pjotr, they want "Market upgrade: more ergonomy, faster girls selection, speeding up routine jobs"
-Yeah, that what they probably said, but I do read just: "Market Upgrade".
-...it's an issue of you? I mean, do you always resume whole complex things to first words?
-I do resume what? I tell you: complexity never worked. Do you think Eipstein got a Nobel for a complex thing?
-Einstein.
-That influencer too. They did simple things. Like: atoms are small balls that rotate and create atomic bombs. You cannot go faster than light on the highway or you'll get a fee. Not complex stuff like... tenses, math or even worst physics.
-Well, those things could look easy, but they originate from complex logics and generate even more complex consequences.
-Those things what? Anyway: Market Upgrade. Upgrade it.
-I hate this job. What do you think... what do you *suppose* it could be good to add?
-Muahaha. I did a list on purpose. Look? Paper. Easy. Split everything the most you can.
-Check.
-Check what?
-Continue!
-Don't halt me with your computer slang. We don't work in the IT industry. So... add some line. Like "Keep you boosters always up".
-... so to incite wasting them. Ufff.
-And that's exactly the reason. You're slowly learning. Then add a magical blue frog that, when you click it, eat up one of your items and drop another one of the same kind. That's great. The frog had to tell "Thank you Master, I'll haunt your enemy nightmares"
-That's cause you like frogs, it isn't?
-Then add a monkey that defecate all over the screen and you have to spend items to clean it.
-...your kids aren't involved in this checklist, aren't they?
-*My kids*? That was how Epstein got his Nobel.
-Monkey shit. And was Einstein.
-Einstein defecate so much?? Poor guy. I liked his last movie so much... how it was called... The Lords of... The Great...The Last... *snap snap* The Amazing...Ow, I get it, Planet of Apes.
-Yeah. Players will like to burn your feets, strip your tongue and boil you in hot vinegar.
-You're totally right,Sergej. As you said, players will like it. See you next month. Got great idea for equipments!

(this is fiction and doesn't represent my personal idea about the market)

• Haha 5

• DvDivXXX changed the title to **Market Rework now LIVE**