**Market Rework now LIVE**

holymolly

Il y a 10 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I'm in favor of making boosters, books, and gifts un-sellable, since we only really need to sell equipment.  At least make the mythic ones un-sellable.  It'll avoid accidental losses like that.

It's been a while since you've been sub-level 200, right?

Buying and selling grey affection/xp items is pretty much the only way to do the quests at low level. You don't get thousands of GPx10 (because you can't even complete your single lvl 1 PoP).

Selling mythic items should get either forbidden, or use a big warning popup indeed. But by the time it's implemented, everyone will be used to the new market 😛

• Like 3

Ok, nealy 24h gone by. Buy all is a great improvement. It has to change our habits, now you update your girls in Harem, so what? With the new filters (and that they are saved) nearly ok.

Opem Harem, you choose girls by filters that are nearly the same as in market, then you go to the right side and update. The new window for girls levelling opens, you update (OK the max out may be use more items than necessary?), the you close the update window with the red cross top right, and you're back in harem to choose next girl. The harem now seems much faster, so there is not a lot time loss. Remember that in Market window you always had the pop up for contest points , that blocked you to go right to the next girl (at least me). In new window it is below the leaving cross 😉

Reading out some posts and also my opinion: The "team button" and maybe the blessed/unblessed sorting should be added.

Edited by Madman65432
added sentence
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

It's been a while since you've been sub-level 200, right?

Buying and selling grey affection/xp items is pretty much the only way to do the quests at low level. You don't get thousands of GPx10 (because you can't even complete your single lvl 1 PoP).

Selling mythic items should get either forbidden, or use a big warning popup indeed. But by the time it's implemented, everyone will be used to the new market 😛

I was level 187 in Aug. 1st 2022 (2 yrs and 2 months ago).  Maybe that makes my perspective elitist?  It took me 7 more months to reach lvl 310.  I don't play the test server much, but recognize the struggle for GXP and affection is much greater early on.  What's a "quest?"

ezgif-4-96a4bd43e8.gif.a8f4233d3130979baa9f588b18a5bc63.gif

Nevertheless, mythic items should be unsellable.  Accidentally selling all SP, on the last day of an MD is too tragic.  Whether we get used to the market or not.  I think it takes 18-66 days to make new habits.

il y a 10 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

What's a "quest?"

Wrong term. Any kind of "task" that requires selling items. Daily Goals, Daily stuff, Path stuff, whatever. Point is: at low level, you simply don't have enough equipment to sell, so you have to sell affection/xp items (preferably grey ones, that don't really matter anyway).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Joker555 said:

it might have something to do with my amount of gifts
image.png.754a3c64feffa9768f19e1c722bbec06.png
But if it is then its just another example of how poorly done this new market is

Seriously, dude, I haven't seen stashes of gifts anywhere near as ludicrously huge as this ever. When was the last time you upgraded a girl, 1992? ^^ So especially in your case, I'm guessing the lag comes from the lack of code optimization in general and/or their server latency being heavily impacted by your insanely high numbers it needs to count and display.

I have experienced absolutely zero lag whatsoever with Max Out myself, either for Books or Gifts, and my stocks for either are typically in the 0-500k range. I strongly suspect that other players who also complained about a big lag when they Max Out must also have very large stashes.

TL;DR: This isn't anything new with the Market redesign, it's just the usual lag the game in general gives us whenever there are high quantities of stuff to load (even the Harem got faster by not loading it all at once, before that it was a lag fest for end-game players with 1k+ girls).

• Like 3

I did sell a bunch of chlores and even my legacy lone jujube (which I kept purposely to have the 4 legendary boosters on the first line in the old 4-column interface, but is counterproductive in the new 3-column one), but... I never would have known I got a +10% on those couple of Ymens if it weren't for you. ^^

As already pointed out by other players :

1)  Not liking the unability to upgrade girls directly from the market, and seriously not liking the necessity to open the harem to do so ( which takes ages 🙄 )

2) Not liking the separation of buy / equip screens

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Seriously, dude, I haven't seen stashes of gifts anywhere near as ludicrously huge as this ever. When was the last time you upgraded a girl, 1992? ^^ So especially in your case, I'm guessing the lag comes from the lack of code optimization in general and/or their server latency being heavily impacted by your insanely high numbers it needs to count and display.

I have experienced absolutely zero lag whatsoever with Max Out myself, either for Books or Gifts, and my stocks for either are typically in the 0-500k range. I strongly suspect that other players who also complained about a big lag when they Max Out must also have very large stashes.

TL;DR: This isn't anything new with the Market redesign, it's just the usual lag the game in general gives us whenever there are high quantities of stuff to load (even the Harem got faster by not loading it all at once, before that it was a lag fest for end-game players with 1k+ girls).

My secret is that I only upgrade girls that are well drawn and that I like 😄 aaand sometimes if they are "meta". Also I only started actively buying items from the market when mythic were rumored because it seemed like I was very low on affection items(still am, not enough for everyone)
Actually yeah, somehow this whole process of figuring out what items are needed is on the server, so front-end just gets an answer which gifts to use and how many. And after that it sends a confirmation that users wants to fully upgrade the girl, and response is which gifts were used, how many to subtract from the total and what is the new link for upgrade screen. This whole request takes 0.4s
Great. It means there is just no explanation as to why website lags because it doesn't even do anything. Probably just a bug

• Thinking 1

I didn't see this mentioned (it's not a bug that affects players), but I came across it while whipping up a script that lets me sell equipment from the hero equip page and it was annoying to work around:

For whatever reason, every single equipment slot div on the Hero Equip page has an id of "slot", instead of using class "slot" (which is what they have in the market).

On 10/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, Joker555 said:

it might have something to do with my amount of gifts
image.png.754a3c64feffa9768f19e1c722bbec06.png
But if it is then its just another example of how poorly done this new market is

I was about to complain about the low amount of gifts/affection I can buy... and here you are hoarding it all :D

but for real, today i had 5 epic gifts to buy. I am level 482 with currently 917 girls. i still need (according to the calculation of the script) 3.15 mil. affection to upgrade all of them. its gonna be a long way, if i keep on getting only 6x 500 affection to buy.

is it so hard to let there be only 1-2 epic, rest only legendary/mythic, gifts for people lvl 450 + (or smt)? with so many mythics girls in the game....

the new market is nice, really like the max out buttons, a long overdue feature. they still miss the filters for equipment and better ways to sell them, but I am sure the developers behind the script will fix it for me in no time.

• Like 3

18 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I think you might have a point. I have zero problem using max out with affection gifts (I have a little more than 1 million worth stash), but it lags like crazy using the max out option with xp books (I stashed a little less than 8 millions GXp 😅)

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

I always knew Kinkoid had the worst game designers since the main page changes but now I start to think the guys they hired for it lied in their curriculum. They're so at the see concerning ergonomy I wonder if they know what the word means. Of course, the "buy all" button makes me gain one second on my usual tasks but levelling a few haremettes make me lose ten minutes. I'm bad at maths but I'm pretty sure that's a loss for me.

As far as I know, we asked :

1. A "buy all button" (we had it)
2. a filter for the equipment because having a few hundreds of them is quite boring to sort with the not-legendary ones to sell and the legendaries to sort based on thei possible use (we don't have it)
3. A few objects more to buy (we got one, the minimum)

And, as far as I know, we didn't asked :

1. To get rid of the haremette scroll on the market because it was incredibly convenient to use it to level and max them quickly.
2. To separate the "sell" and the "buy" and the "equip" because it's convenient to do everything on one screen.

In a sense, it's quite paradoxal. in one hand, Kinkoid makes everything to make us spend a huge amount of time in the game at the point they clearly ask for our money every five minutes but in the other hand their game is more and more hostile to ergonomy at the point some people could simply stop playing it just for this reason.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Acksplickzex said:

I didn't see this mentioned (it's not a bug that affects players), but I came across it while whipping up a script that lets me sell equipment from the hero equip page and it was annoying to work around:

For whatever reason, every single equipment slot div on the Hero Equip page has an id of "slot", instead of using class "slot" (which is what they have in the market).

Yep, the markup is trash and will be reworked in a couple of weeks

• Thanks 1

So one thing that I didn't read here so far: scrolling is not working for me in the new market in the "My Inventory" section for equipment, books and gifts. Scrolling does work for the "My Hero -> Equipment" inventory. I noticed this with my tablet, I just checked with my phone because I thought it's an issue with mobile devices but it's only an issue with my tablet.

That was something I noticed for the PoA rewards bar and also when scrolling for example through the orgy days list of girls. However in these cases the scrolling was just really unresponsive, now for the market it doesn't seem to work at all.

So I tried resetting my browser (and should have spend a second thinking about it, now I have to set up the script again) but it still didn't work. Then I tried another browser which should have been the first option but also didn't change anything. Does anyone know how to fix it? Or am I completely alone with that issue?

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

6 hours ago, Capella said:

So one thing that I didn't read here so far: scrolling is not working for me in the new market in the "My Inventory" section for equipment, books and gifts.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Or am I completely alone with that issue?

I might've seen something like that, but I sold one piece of useless gear, and the scrollbar appeared on the right, and I was able to scroll downwards w/ my mouse's wheel.

An issue I noticed, is if I equip new gear, and want to sell the old one that was replaced, I have to refresh the market, to see the old gear, to sell it.  That's a little weird.  Didn't have to do that before.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 8:10 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Seriously, dude, I haven't seen stashes of gifts anywhere near as ludicrously huge as this ever. When was the last time you upgraded a girl, 1992?

I stopped buying affection items for about six months. Since then, I have not been able to spend all my reserves yet, although I regularly upgrade all the girls I get (almost all that appear every month). And that's assuming I haven't spent a single mythic item yet.

• Thinking 2

Il 11/10/2022 in 03:31 , Master-17 ha scritto:

I stopped buying affection items for about six months. Since then, I have not been able to spend all my reserves yet, although I regularly upgrade all the girls I get (almost all that appear every month). And that's assuming I haven't spent a single mythic item yet.

Please, define better what you mean when you say "I regularly upgrade all the girls I get".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Antimon said:

And how many girl do you get on average each month? And how nuts you went with market restocks six months ago? 

Average 3 girls from Classic Event, 2 from Orgy days, 4 from PoV, 1 from Legendary Contests, 4 from PoA, 1 from BB (when it passes), 1-2 from EP, 2 from GPx10, 2-3 with MP (there are just few of them left for me and rarely appear), 1 from the Leagues, 1 from the Club. Maybe I forgot someone else.
I didn’t do Market restock almost once in the whole game.

Edited by Master-17
I remembered the name of the first 10 days of the month action :)
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 ora fa, Master-17 ha scritto:

Average 3 girls from first 10 days, 2 from Orgy days, 4 from PoV, 1 from Legendary Contests, 4 from PoA, 1 from BB (when it passes), 1-2 from EP, 2 from GPx10, 2-3 with MP (there are just few of them left for me and rarely appear), 1 from the Leagues, 1 from the Club. Maybe I forgot someone else.
I didn’t do Market restock almost once in the whole game.

And you are able to regularly fully upgrade all those girls every month without market restocks, and without buying affection gifts from market since 6 months ago? 

I think we are playing two different games. How do you do that? Any tip to share?

• Like 1