Leveling or Upgrading Girls from Champions

helter01

Not sure if this is a bug or design suggestion.  When in the champions, I would click the girl and go to her page in the market so I could level up or or upgrade the girl. With the most recent change, upgrading and leveling is no longer in the market section. When I click the girl I am still being sent to the market page--instead I should be sent to her page where I can then go to either leveling or upgrading. Without being sent to the girl I have to scroll through the harem looking for her thumbnail as the name of the girl is not given when you mouse over in the champions screen.

At first: The change is on TEST server so you should post not in the live server section.

At second: If you had done a glimpse in the Forum you had cound two threads where you had better post than to open a new thread in the bug-section: "Test server bugs" and "Market rework is now live on test server".

At third: I didn't think it's intended and also that's not a bug in narrower sense. It's a special part they had not in mind as they reworked the market.

• Like 2