Bang event auto claim

Grifs

Hi,

In this month Bang event i got a very unfortunate outcome. As a long term GH player i'm quite familiar all the new features and kniw how thry have been working before and what has changes through the years and naturally as a whale in the game has been getting all Bang guys/girls. But this time there was no contest to claim a guy/girl and i just left the last 20 shards unclaimed thinking that they will be auto climbed just like for other events. But unfortunately it wasn't.

I created a ticket and posted a question here in forum and fiund out that the Bang is only event where there is no auto-claim feature. So, this means all other events no matter whether they are long term like PoV or PoG or Seasons or whether it's a short term like PoA, the event has this auto-claim. So this was quite a surprise.

Sure my bad i was not rwad the fine print more careful of the Monthly card description as i simpky renew it for a while and nit really following it's descriotion so much. But still this raised a question why Bang event is anyhow different?

So my suggestion is either auto-claim the Bang chests whenever that level is reached, just like shards are collected in Classic or Orgy events that once you resch it, you get it. Or Bang should also be eligible for auto-claim feature.

Just for legal defence, the new this year's Anniversary event is not mentioned in Monthly card descriotion, however it still had the auto-claim feture for it. So i believe it is common understanding among gamers that if they have monthly card the auto-claim is part of it, no matter which event etc. And it would be just fair and good usability design if events work the similar way.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Grifs a dit :

Just for legal defence, the new this year's Anniversary event is not mentioned in Monthly card descriotion, however it still had the auto-claim feture for it.

IIRC, this was described on the event itself; not on the card. The event mentioned that the auto-claim feature of the card would work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grifs said:

So my suggestion is either auto-claim the Bang chests whenever that level is reached,

Some people like to claim stuff with a strategy (I dunno what in that case, but they do), so probably autoclaiming tier by tier will be not welcome.

But is correct to me that at a Card should claim *all* rewards, Boss Bang included, at event expiring. KK lose nothing and is a better incentive to buy one.

I second this idea.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

IIRC, this was described on the event itself; not on the card. The event mentioned that the auto-claim feature of the card would work.

But that makes it even more ridiculous. I'm speaking from the usability and consistency perspective. Just like Iepidocter said, it wouldn't cost a thing. And it would make sense if there are some specific events which are not having this feature, but now it's only Bang which is missing it. If Anniversary hadn't it i would be more ok with it, if only long term events like PoV, PoG and Seasons had it, as they are located in the middle section visually, while PoA hadn't as that is on the rights side with the Bang. But this way in general this brings a wrong impression overall and confusion.

I'm pretty sure several players might have missed their collection similar way, they just don't complain at least not yet. But for me as players who have been playing this game for more than 5 years it is disappointing.