HH++ and succesful fight percentages

OmerB

I started using the HH++ script ago days ago, and I noticed that there is a winning probabilty next to each fight (and an average prize). How is the percentage calculated?

I will write a short summary of how I understand the HH fights mechanism:

When a fight is started, you and your opponent are giving damage to each other in turns (the attacker starts). The regular damage you make is your attack subtracted by your opponent defence. After that, your opponent is giving you damage, and so it goes. You Ego is your HP in Hentai Heroes. When your ego or your opponent ego goes beyound zero, the fight is over. and the winner is declared. I'm hoping that was correct so far.

If there were only Ego, attack and defence attributes, we would know the fight outcomes before they were even made. What give randomness to the fight are the ciritical hits. I will not go into the critical hits percentages (it is being described in the Performance Handbook), but in a nutshell, the probability to get a critical hit in each turn is determined by your Harmony attribute, which is also affected by girls colors. The critical hit percentage given in each turn by the harmony stat should be between 1% and 29% (according to the Performance book).

If there was no Harmony stat, all of the outcomes would have been known before any fights were even made.

Because there is a probabily for critical hits, we get some randomness in our fights. But how does HH++ calculate it?

For example, we know beforehand if we have 0% or 100% probabilty of winning or losing a fight - If we are making a simulation in which my opponent is getting critical hits against me in every turn, while I'm getting none, and I still win in this simulation, it means that I have 100% of winning the fight.

If we are making a simulation in which I'm getting critical hits againt my opponent in every turn, while my opponents gets no critical hits against me, and he still win in this iteration, it means that I'm having 0% to win this fight.

But what about all of the other fights, those in the middle, in which I'm not having 0% or 100% probability to win? How does HH++ calculate the winning probabilities?

Edited by OmerB

castle.gif

You could start by reading this. Also that. And, as I told you before, don't ask any random question that goes through your mind about this game here. Do at least a tiny bit of cursory RESEARCH by yourself first. When it's really common and well-known stuff like this, you'll almost always FIND the ANSWER in this forum already.

We are NOT your own personal HH-related assistants. Make a little bit of an effort, and ask only about stuff that's a bit specific or that you couldn't FIND an ANSWER for in one minute of basic keyword searches on the forum. That's faster than typing the long-ass post you made above just to ask "how do fights work in HH" and "and how does the HH++ script's simulations work?". V_v