Les Culottes Legandaires (ID 1006)

OmerB

Hello all,

Our Club, Les Culottes Legandaires (ID 1006). is recruiting active players to fill our ranks!

We have some old timers, experienced players with level 500, and some young newer ones, with English and French speaking people, it's an interesting mix :) And our stats are maxed!

I lowered the minimum level required to 240 (it was previously 300), but it might go down or up as we will be nearly full.

I want to have players who are active daily, and who contribute at least a bit to defeating the champion.

If you want to join us, search for the Club ID 1006, and just join!

Edited by OmerB

• OmerB changed the title to Les Culottes Legandaires (ID 1006)

We are still recruiting! Right now, the bar to join is level 240, but it might be lowered, so you should check ;)

We have players from below level 200 up until level 500 :) We're looking for players who want to participate in fighting the club champion and will be active in the chat.

Search for our club - Les Culottes Legandaires (ID 1006).

My Club 2.jpg

Edited by OmerB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, OmerB said:

We are still recruiting! Right now, the bar to join is level 240, but it might be lowered, so you should check ;)

We have players from below level 200 up until level 500 :) We're looking for players who want to participate in fighting the club champion and will be active in the chat.

My Club 2.jpg

We are still recruiting! The legendary underwear club ;)

Last places to join. Right now, the bar to join is level 228, but it might be lowered, so you should check!

We have players from level 200 up until level 500. We're looking for players who want to participate in fighting the club champion and will be active in the chat.

Edited by OmerB

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, OmerB said:

My Club 2.jpg

We have two open slots! the bar to join right now is level 220, but it might go up soon :)

We're looking for active players who want to grow with us, Club ID 1006.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all HH.com players, the club of legendary underwear is looking for two new players to join us :)

We're looking for active players, from near level 300 up to level 500, to fight the club champion regularly.

Search for our club ID #1006 at HH .com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello all,

We're recruiting new players for our club of the legendary underwear "Les Culottes Legandaires" ID 1006 😉

We're a reliable bunch of players from all over the world, who actively fight the Club champion 😃

Maxed stats, average level currently ~ 437.

Search for our club #1006 on HH.com.

image.thumb.png.9eac47a295832b156d5494a3e7c91fe9.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...