[ 01-Oct-22 ] Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Nymphobies are early. NN-month is still a month away.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nico

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Noelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. Rate Sonja

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Lydia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Galina

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Sasha

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  7. 7. Rate Arachnicole

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  8. 8. Rate Spookylicious

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  9. 9. Rate Visible Mienai

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  10. 10. Rate Hornless Venam

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  11. 11. Rate Dayan

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  12. 12. Rate Cherry Croteau

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spooky Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_35.jpg?width=

Classic event 

Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck
My sexy hero,

Have you met a nymphobie before? I really hope not!

Starting today and ending on the 10th of October, you can try to seduce 6 hotties who fight the Nymphobies outbreaks across the Haremverse and get them on your side.

Complete all daily missions and earn the affection of the mysterious Nico.

It’s time to fuck for your life, hero!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Nico

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Noelle

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Sonja

ava0-1200x.webp 

Lydia

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Galina

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Sasha

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Arachnicole

ava0-1200x.webp

Spookylicious

Recent Girls
2x PoV, Leagues, PoP
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Visible Mienai

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Hornless Venam

ava0-1200x.webp

Dayan

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Cherry Croteau

HH_Calendar_Oct_Classic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

A lot of new characters, including all six of the CE ones. That's nice.

image.png

They should have called the event "69 Days Later" instead. It has a nice ring to it. ^^

PS: As for the new PoP girl, yeah, I would have preferred "Delphine". At least they fixed the homonym issue, but in a weird way. Now we have the old Cherry, and "Cherry Croteau", first girl whose main in-game reference name is her full name (instead of the last name being "revealed" as trivia in her profile upon upgrading her).

Good luck have fun this month and this event, folks.

• Like 1

I like this month's new girls, they are looking good :) Noelle is my least favourite, but it will probably be the one I will get first. All of the others are great, especially Lydia, Nico, Sacha, Sonja and Galina 😍

I already got 35 shards of Lydia (Well, my Matsuda garden 1st stage was half full). Edition: I got Lydia after 4 rounds :)

My drop rates from Sylvanus and Edwarda are pretty bad, I got 83 shards from about 170 fights with Silvanus (~a drop of about 4.5 every 9 fights), and 30 shards from 30-40 fights with Edwarda (not so bad, I do some for fun, so I will not get bored fighting the same one more than 200 times in a row).

P.S. Why there isn't a voting this time on the girls pictures?

Edited by OmerB

I noticed these 5 CE girls appeared in the EP pool.  I'll wait 'til Monday for the CbC to use EPx1s.  Later, they'll end up in the MP, and Oct. OD.

• Nico 🔵- Daily Missions.  Eto Yoshimura/Sen Takatsuki from Tokyo Ghoul.
  • Sonja 🔴- Edwarda.  Rayne from BloodRayne.
  • Noelle 🟣- Silvanus.  Bela Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village.
  • Lydia 🟠- Champion Matsuda.  Daniela Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village.
  • Galina 🟢- Pachinko.  Cassandra Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village.
  • Sasha 🟠- Pachinko.  Rika Minami from Highschool of the Dead.

They all look unique, and have detailed clothing.  I don't think anyone can complain.

I like their parodies, and it makes sense for a Halloween themed month.  I recognized Noelle from Madam Ivanka's 5th star.  The Zumbul (Dimitrescu) sisters are Noelle, Lydia, and Galina.  I can pursue Lydia right away, since she's w/ champion Matsuda.  The event is 9 days long, so I think I can get her, even though I'm starting at stage 5.

I want Sonja the most, but can't pursue her yet.  I'm saving CP for the MD.  I could use Edwarda's exhibitionist 🟢 gems for HM Arcana.

I like their elements too.  I still need eccentric 🔴 (81%), physical 🟠 (89%), voyeur 🟣 (92%), and playful 🟡 (93%) girls for my passives.

The extra kobans from daily missions are welcome.  42 kos today.

Seasons: I'm not a fan of their art style, but the theme is good.  Arachnicole's eyes are weird.

League:  Dayan  has great art, and that artist/colorist is improving, making skin and clothing more detailed.  Mentioned in Chit-Chat.  I'd like to see a parody of Mass Effect's Miranda Lawson.

PoV:  This is a great twist on those MHA girls.  Removing their quirks to reveal their true appearances.  We talked about it in the undocumented changes.  MIenai got pink hair and eyes, and Venam's attributes remained the same, but has potential to change later.

PoP:  Cherry Croteau had many name changes, and then returned to the original name, according to Yamiray's post.  I think someone in game development had too much time on their hands.  I also preferred "Delphine" like Div.  She's still Delphine on the wiki.  I left a comment there to update it.  Haven't watched FLCL.  I read a summary, and it's pretty insane.  Looks like it's getting a 4th season in 2023.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:02 PM, Yamiray said:

"Cherry" Name changed to "Cherry Croteau" (and now we have come full circle. Cherry Croteau -> Cherry -> Delphine -> Cherry -> Cherry Croteau)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Noelle is my least favourite (...) All of the others are great, especially Lydia, Nico, Sacha, Sonja and Galina 

You literally listed them all under "especially", there. So... maybe just say "all of them" then? ^^

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

The drop rates from Sylvanus and Edwarda are pretty bad, I got 83 shards from about 170 fights with Silvanus (~a drop of about 4.5 every 9 fights), and 30 shards from 30-40 fights with Edwarda (not so bad, I do some for fun, so I will not get bored fighting the same one more than 200 times in a row).

Please don't look at it like that. This isn't a (bad) club chat and I already cut off people making a habit of posting bad beats or just in general speaking about their own tiny sample at the time as if it was representative of anything (and/or ignoring established odds and trying to guesstimate their own fictional odds).

There's a drop rate and a drop range, which are two different and complementary sides of the RNG for every event and feature format. These are well known and documented. For CE, it's a 10% drop rate (chance to get a shard drop) and a 2-8 drop range (the amount of shards you get for each drop is randomly picked in the 2 to 8 range). It's the same on every villain, and for any CE girl. On average, it takes around 200 fights to get a CE girl, so your scores are actually well above average so far.

27 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I noticed these 5 CE girls appeared in the EP pool. 

Every single girl who shows up in the Event Pachinko is always also temporarily added to the Epic Pachinko, as a rule. For CE, this includes everyone except the mission girl, always. You say you've "noticed" this like you didn't already know? I was pretty sure you knew that. And I thought you wanted to work towards emptying your EP pool? If so, burning EP orbs while there are temporary girls added to the pool is a very counterproductive move for that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Every single girl who shows up in the Event Pachinko is always also temporarily added to the Epic Pachinko, as a rule. For CE, this includes everyone except the mission girl, always. You say you've "noticed" this like you didn't already know? I was pretty sure you knew that. And I thought you wanted to work towards emptying your EP pool? If so, burning EP orbs while there are temporary girls added to the pool is a very counterproductive move for that.

Yeah, I know this, but checking the pachinko is how I know the classic event started, lol.  I usually go there immediately (ignoring the homepage), when I log on, to see if an EP girl appeared in the MP.  I had a long night, so didn't realize it was Oct 1st.  I have 65 girls in the EP now, instead of 60, but I think if a girl does drop, it's very likely it'll be an EP girl (92.3%).  If not, and it's a CE girl (7.69%), I'd still be happy.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

I forgot to address this. ^^ So, in case you're not aware @FinderKeeper creates all of the threads for all of the events for both the HH and CxH forums, all of the time, and that's a lot of work (which, again, he does as a volunteer player moderator, and he even started doing it long before he became a mod, so it's just a hobby of his that happens to also be a chore, and a massive service to the forum community). So... Yeah. He usually adds a poll, and he might add it later or not this time, but either way: THANK YOU, FINDER. ❤️ 

Now where's my free coffee? And don't you try to gift me a cheap brand, either! Bad slave, Finder. Bad! ^^

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I forgot to address this. ^^ So, in case you're not aware @FinderKeeper creates all of the threads for all of the events for both the HH and CxH forums, all of the time, and that's a lot of work (which, again, he does as a volunteer player moderator, and he even started doing it long before he became a mod, so it's just a hobby of his that happens to also be a chore, and a massive service to the forum community). So... Yeah. He usually adds a poll, and he might add it later or not this time, but either way: THANK YOU, FINDER. ❤️ 

Now where's my free coffee? And don't you try to gift me a cheap brand, either! Bad slave, Finder. Bad! ^^

Eh its fine... this pool of girls does not have too much to vote for anyhow :O

• Surprised :O 1

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

Nymphobie in the room? Oil prices? Super Secret Commandment from Noacc (of which you shouldn't tell anyone)? xD

Seriously though, I takes a bit of time to do it in one go. So I break it up into several smaller tasks. Poll creation is at the end of the routine, so if something comes up, it can take me hours to get back to it.

Mystery solved? xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

Just by having first appearance of all girls this event become my number 1 favorite among CE of this year. It harder to make new girls and therefore rare.

BloodRayne finally got her parody, better late then never.

Noelle and Sonja could exchange names, so 3 sisters will have Eastern Europe style names.

• Like 5

Oops! I've just been warned for 'topic bumping'.  Presumably this related to my discussion of the lovely Jezebel.  Okay, sorry.  To comment on the fact that I just paid an arm and a leg to get her would require that I go back to whenever she first appeared in Legendary Contests.  Alternatively, am I allowed to create a new topic so I can rave?  I await the moderator's response.

Anyway, about the Nymphobies event... What can I say?  At the risk of sounding even more boring than I usually do, I can't rate these beauties.  They're all gorgeous in my estimation and I generally agree with the poll for them (plus the others, which I presume I'm allowed to comment on).

I already have Sonja in two accounts, thanks to two x100 shard drops.  So I can comment fully since I maxed out her affection in one account.  She doesn't disappoint, in either her more advanced poses or affection scenes.  So beautiful!  Who's she based on, I wonder.

I'm close to getting Noelle too and I feel; she has a certain gothic charm and delicate beauty.  I've rated her more highly than other members appear to have, but that's just me, iconoclast and contrarian.

For the other girls in this event.. I won't get them (apart from Nico), unless I break my long drought and get lucky in the Pachinko.

Regarding the Seasons girls, Both are lovely and scary at the same time.  Arachicole?  A spider, huh.  Let's hope she doesn't turn out to be a lesbian black widow!

As for the PoV girls... Again tops, but Mienai is a little so-so.  Great to see something other than her school uniform, though - and she will now have a profile we can read.  Her other profile images might be an improvement.  Presumably her affecion scenes might explain how she became visible.  Hornless Venam?  Quite a surprise, her opening pose - and a gorgeous suntanned beach blonde, as opposed to a sunburned demon!  I still thought she was the loveliest and most sexy girl as she was and I look forward to getting this new version of her (I have enough kobans in some accounts to buy her when the time comes and I'll do this in one of my accounts).  The artists have given her stunning pale grey eyes in this version instead of her wolflike golden irises set in black of the original.

Finally, my obligatory congrats to the artists.  They've come up trumps yet again!

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oops! I've just been warned for 'topic bumping'. 

10 days ago, yeah. ^^ And that was already for necrobumping the Classic Event from early September 3 weeks after it went dead, and to speak about random miscellaneous stuff that went through your head at the time, like Seasons and MD, instead of the event in question, on top of that. I moved your post in question to Chit Chat back then, which is where it should have been obvious you should make a post like that in the first place.

And today I denied your attempt to bump that same now month-old topic again just to let the world know you caught a girl in MP. We have a thread dedicated to MP, did you know that? Also Chit Chat. Don't necro old stuff in general, and even less so when you have nothing but minor trivia to add to it.

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Alternatively, am I allowed to create a new topic so I can rave?  I await the moderator's response.

Not really, no. Well, you could make one in Feedback if you want to and group your comments about old events there if you must. But other than that, if you're going to make a habit of reacting to events weeks or months after they're gone, then yeah, please be sensible and pick ANY solution EXCEPT bumping the old event's thread for that. Just use common sense: Chit Chat if it's short or don't really fit anywhere (like your medley over a week ago), or whichever ACTIVE topic is most relevant (like the MP thread where I posted the daily rotation including Servant Lima just last night, posting about her there today wouldn't be out of place at all).

Seriously, you've been active on the forum for years (even though you visit us more sporadically these days). You should know the basic rules like no bumping old threads and have a general idea where to post what by now. ^^ I allowed your post above because you're on time as the October CE is actually a current event, and you don't go off topic too much in it.

/mod's response. Take care, Zorba. :) 

• Like 1

I don't like this new attempt at naming scheme Arachnicole? Spookylicious? Who the hell is that? Are they new? Nope, just another version of Nicole and Pooky(who, based on name, could've been another version of Delicious, I guess). It just doesn't make much sense, even if trying to be corny

I really like goth style, but art of Noelle, Lydia and Galina look weird because of their heads maybe? And too much of a same. But given the original it makes sense. Galina is probably the best among them, but she is from pachinko, so yeah. Also I was hoping to see some difference in affection poses because originals at least had different powers, but I did not see any of that.

But who am I kidding, different powers?
Sonja originally had blades. What does she have now? Long weird bottles filled with cum.
Blood\water manipulation? How about CUManipulation?
Anell looks like she just has visual attributes, created with fire? Believe it or not, cum.
Miyu looks like she can manipulate balls of fire, or maybe just small spirits? How about being able to manipulate balls, made of sperm?

Maybe its a good thing Lydia doesn't show her powers in the poses, otherwise we would've had a girl that can manipulate a bunch of small flying spermatozoa

• Haha 3

The event is complete for me. That was quick :)

Got Noëlle and Sonja on x100 drops (2 in a row), and Lydia in 4 + 1 attempts on Matsuda. I used 2x54 kobans for playing my tickets

Total cost of MD + Classic: 8355 Kobans

(As usual, I'll skip the pachinko girls, and will complete the mission girl on the last day, obviously :) )

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 2

Finished with this event. Had no luck at all with Champion drops from Matsuda, getting no shards over 5 stages that could've dropped them.

Had good luck with Pachinko, though, in that I got two girls from Pachinko spins before I started trying to get the boss girls. One of those two was a boss girl. After getting the Mythic, I worked on Sonja and got her today. I felt frisky, and decided to try for the 2 girls I was missing with Pachinko spins. Got one, then used a Event Pachinkox4 orb, but the last girl didn't drop. About 40 more orbs, and I got the last one to drop.

Finally got one of the chest with rainbow gems. Will help a good bit.

• Like 7

grafik.png.3d4843815dbca8e1ce5321e4edd7f403.png

The result seems nicer than it was. I started with some safed combativity from last month so that I expected to gain both villain girls with a mostly average result. From more than 420 combativity got I "only" 31 drops with 143 shards. Noelle dropped after 20 drops but Sonja refused and I could get only 41 shards in 10 drops for her. Lydia was at Matsuda and he's the most upleveled champ to me, I was at stage 3 and he had machting poses at 1st and 2nd so I didn't fight him.

Today I used the draft Orb and got Lydia. 57 EpPx1 for the other three girls.

Event is done, the gems claimed, so let us go on and hope to more luck in the next events.

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1

On 10/3/2022 at 8:45 PM, DvDivXXX said:

10 days ago, yeah. ^^ And that was already for necrobumping the Classic Event from early September 3 weeks after it went dead, and to speak about random miscellaneous stuff that went through your head at the time, like Seasons and MD, instead of the event in question, on top of that. I moved your post in question to Chit Chat back then, which is where it should have been obvious you should make a post like that in the first place.

And today I denied your attempt to bump that same now month-old topic again just to let the world know you caught a girl in MP. We have a thread dedicated to MP, did you know that? Also Chit Chat. Don't necro old stuff in general, and even less so when you have nothing but minor trivia to add to it.

Not really, no. Well, you could make one in Feedback if you want to and group your comments about old events there if you must. But other than that, if you're going to make a habit of reacting to events weeks or months after they're gone, then yeah, please be sensible and pick ANY solution EXCEPT bumping the old event's thread for that. Just use common sense: Chit Chat if it's short or don't really fit anywhere (like your medley over a week ago), or whichever ACTIVE topic is most relevant (like the MP thread where I posted the daily rotation including Servant Lima just last night, posting about her there today wouldn't be out of place at all).

Seriously, you've been active on the forum for years (even though you visit us more sporadically these days). You should know the basic rules like no bumping old threads and have a general idea where to post what by now. ^^ I allowed your post above because you're on time as the October CE is actually a current event, and you don't go off topic too much in it.

/mod's response. Take care, Zorba. :) 

Oh well. Doesn't matter. I've moved on. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm assuming I'm allowed to comment on any of the girls on display on this thread.  I want to comment on the two girls available in Seasons.  With only two tiers to go in this account I'm on target to get Arachnicole - a very spidery name!  That's okay cos I love spiders.  I'd have to assess her affection scenes or later poses to judge, however.

As for Spookylicious, she bears a striking resemblance to Pooky from a very early event, but much more gothic.  Check her out and judge for yourselves.

Regarding the PoV girls, I got them both, but it cost me quite a few kobans to do get Hornless Venam and I was a bit disappointed.  However the bonus rewards let me progress in Seasons and gain enough combativity to get both available girls from the Classic Event.  I wasn't disappointed.  However, unlike some others, I had no luck in EP and didn't have enough kobans to risk EvP.  Never mind.  I'm very happy with my collection.

I hope others did well.

il y a 20 minutes, Incubys a dit :

Dammit, forgot to start the Event Mission til now so it won't be finished b4 re-set. Do I still get girl if mission finishes after re-set, or do I have to bite the bullet and pay kobans to complete mission b4 re-set

3 months ago, I would have replied that you have to pay Kobans... However, with the new patch that allows you to claim the mission girl after reset, I'm not sure.

• Thanks 1

il y a 12 minutes, Incubys a dit :

Thank for reminding me, just checked back (10th Oct) which says if you missed rewards from events you'll get boosters so no girl

That's not how I understood it. Boosters are only earned if you "gained the girl from somewhere else in the meantime" (or if you already had the girl, for OD Mission girls). Players have reported claiming the girl after the end of the event (but I think they already completed the mission beforehand? Maybe? That's where I'm not really sure how it all works)