Patch Notes Week #40

Oliver66

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest Release: “Break Out”: As a professional private detective, Spencer has a feeling for when the Hero is in danger. After finding out he was caught, Spencer came up with a plan to break him out. Come and check out the brand new side quest! 

image5-15.png

The market update is upon us!

Haremverse’s market is getting renovated with a brand new look!

image12-8.png

What is new?

An improved stats upgrade system 

image11-8.png

The Hero Page is now easier to navigate! 

image3-29.png

“Buy All” option has been included for Books and Gifts!

image9-20.png

Harem Page

Upgrading a guy will now happen from the Harem page

image26.png

Max out button has been added in the Harem page both Gifts and Books

image16-8.png

The new Max out feature will optimize the use of resources and display the needed materials for an upgrade!

image19-2.png

Additional Improvements due to player feedback

•  Clicking on a guy from any team preview and the champion preview will now lead to the guy’s upgrade page
  •  After a guy upgrade quest is completed, you will now be redirected to the guy upgrade page
  • Additional filters have added in the harem (script users will recognize them)
  • Filters are now persisted across page loads, a reset button is added to reset filters & sorting
    • Except: the name search, shards filters, and class filters are not persisted.
  •  An additional sorting option has been added to visualise guy from the latest acquired guy to the oldest

1427224819_GH_Patch_Notesimages_gamenews.thumb.jpg.463380f804c30702fc2ca4ff57f72629.jpg

• Thanks 1

Nice, especially the buy all button will save lots of additional clicking while the new harem filters are helping a ton with looking for specific guys like i.e. those who can still be leveled without gems etc.

One thing they missed to add to the patch notes though is that they randomized the additional prizes in Cumback Contests:
GH_main_unfixed_rewards_CBC.thumb.png.12fb8eb37e4ae4d9cc706125d7cecbd5.png

Before, you used to always get red 40.000 EXP books in differing quantities and a red booster on 1st place.
Now there's a question mark-gift box meaning randomized.

• Like 2

The rewards for cumback are a visual bug nothing has changed with them. When you collect the rewards the correct rewards show up but only 1 book will be displayed but if you check your inventory the correct number will be applied.

• Thanks 1

Update is nice, but now I can't access the activities/ rewards for missions and contest. In market I have to restock the market before any items are displayed - at least in the shop, my items I can't seem to sell if I wanted to because the older items before the update aren't displayed.

Is it an issue due to Safari?

4 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

The rewards for cumback are a visual bug nothing has changed with them. When you collect the rewards the correct rewards show up but only 1 book will be displayed but if you check your inventory the correct number will be applied.

Ah ok, it's just a visual issue. I didn't see that because I usually don't collect Cumback Contest rewards until a "get a new guy"-condition comes up in contests. 😅

@usz:

It could be the browser but it could also be the way you're playing. If you're playing from mobile/phone it could be the app as that one seems to be more buggy than the regular program accessed through a PC internet browser.

On Firefox everything is running ok so far.