Lastest Update Change

Shadow Monarch

I may not agree.

Sure we need to switch our thinking a bit, but the new upgrade is amazing.

Just remember that now everything is done in Harem page. Need to uograde latest guys, use the filter the show rexlcently gained at the top, use filters to find everything that you need and do the thing right there.

Now market page is only for buying goods and upading profile in general, but not on guy/girl level.

The couple of things that may be improved are:

1) now boosters are harder to see and thry might be brought in front of the page, to clearer see the expired boosters.

2) i received some performace issue claim for max out option from one of my club members. So maybe there is a thing to still improve.

• Like 2

Graphically, I like the new layout, however...

Previously it was easy to scroll through giving gifts and books to a bunch of girls one after the other, and awaken them in that fashion as well. Now it is a lot harder to do, especially with those of us who have been playing for a long while, with how many girls we have to sort through. In addition, I'm disappointed that there isn't a sort of page function option with the new updates, instead of solely the lengthy scrollbar and search function. I really don't want to have to scroll through every harem member just to return to my previous place in upgrading a bunch of girls in a row, especially with how I have to now go into their listing in that scroll, and then upgrade them on a separate page. I could just go one after the other before, and now I can't. In addition, on the page where you upgrade them, you can upgrade the affection... but you have to then go back to their entry on the scroll to change their outfit back if you preferred a previous version. Sometimes hitting the back button works, sometimes it doesn't, and you end up dumped to the top of the scroll instead. Why not add the option to change outfits from the individual girl upgrade screen as well? It certainly has plenty of room and would be a quality of life upgrade considering the other issues. Additional search options are pretty much needed now with this update, however. Like I said, not being able to use the arrows to upgrade a bunch all at once is annoying, but if at least we could search more than a single name (say by filter of whether they're needing awakening or not, or the type, move, and stat, etc), then that would shoot it even further.

Overall, it really does simplify a lot to make things load faster and put it all in easier frames to navigate for everything *except* dealing with the girls themselves... which is pretty much the main point of any of it. A+ for effort, speed, and graphics! But a A- for execution as it currently stands. A few more patches however, and it'd be golden.

:Edit: Evidently the last time I used the search, it was just by name. Not sure if it was updated there a while ago, or just with this last one, but thank you to whomever updated that whenever you did.

Edited by Dax
Outdated information

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.e8d6ad62e9c222072f0911e03845a2dd.png

grafik.png.534d403c9cbeff8d744174061e307e6d.png

This kind of filters thats available in the Harem?

Oh. Doh! Last I used the search it was just by name. Yeah, that definitely is what I was talking about, and far more than expected.

The new search and filter options within the harem are very useful, as is the "max out" button, however

(a) a button to go back from the upgrade page back to the girl's harem page would be very useful to me, if only to change to the image I like most after upgrading - for me more often than not it is not the automatically chosen last "most lewd" image. Once I upgraded her, the filters do not work anymore, and searching for name is a slow workaround with many clicks which could be avoided

(b) the "max out" is incredibly slow, as is the loading on the harem page. Getting a bunch of girls leveled up takes a lot more time.

(c) I cannot equip any items on my main character, the equip button does nothing

10 minutes ago, Cartageno said:

(a) a button to go back from the upgrade page back to the girl's harem page would be very useful to me, if only to change to the image I like most after upgrading - for me more often than not it is not the automatically chosen last "most lewd" image. Once I upgraded her, the filters do not work anymore, and searching for name is a slow workaround with many clicks which could be avoided

You can click on the red cross on top right to jump back. Maybe not very intuitive, I also had to learn it with reading in this forum. I would prefer at least a second route to do that but at least it is working.