Hi! I don't know if there is any post commenting on this, but as far as I've been seraching, none has adressed this. I made one of the biggest mistakes I could have in the game and missclicked on the Epic Pachinko 10 game option, spending 5400 koban in a single blow (quite painfull if you ask me) and I'm wondering if there is anything I could do or that could be done to undo this. I've not taken profit of any resource gained, only would like to lose give back averything thatpackinko play gave me and get the kobans back 😢. Don't know if it's possible, but any comment on similar experiences serves!

P.S. Yes I did turn off the koban spending notification because it was ennerving to have to check every time I bought any boosters from the market. It will be back on for a while now.

• Sad 1

Yop. Turn the koban spending notifications back on and be careful where you click.

You can always send an in-game ticket explaining the situation and ask Support (nicely) if they would be kind enough as to manually remove the girl you bought and refund you your 5.4k kobans. Not holding my breath, but it's worth a shot.

PS: This isn't feedback, it's a question and request for advice. Post these in QA from now on please (moved this thread there for you).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
En 7/10/2022 a las 20:04, DvDivXXX dijo:

Yop. Turn the koban spending notifications back on and be careful where you click.

You can always send an in-game ticket explaining the situation and ask Support (nicely) if they would be kind enough as to manually remove the girl you bought and refund you your 5.4k kobans. Not holding my breath, but it's worth a shot.

PS: This isn't feedback, it's a question and request for advice. Post these in QA from now on please (moved this thread there for you).

Just seen your message, and just found about the Customer Support. Will try but I think it's quite difficult they may do so at this stage. Thanks anyway!

PS: Sorry about the original placement of this post. Didn't know where it would be most adequate so I placed it in feedback, because it made sense for me. Will follow you advice from now on!

Thank you!

• Thanks 1