Mr.007

Romero and Whaty are pretty easy even after beating them a dozen times, but the other champions are too strong. I'd say Matsuda and Ryu should move up to 50 shards each, and Visor and Alban should be 100 shards to better reflect the strength difference between them and the lower difficulty champions and keep champion girl difficulty consistent.

I don't know what it's like for lower level players, but Tickets are incredibly plentiful for me. I have 8500 of them and growing, I just can't spend them faster than I'm getting them.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

• 2 months later...

Once I got all the girls from the Champions, I just got them to the 5th position and filled them with the worst possible teams. I get more money than I need from selling items I get with mass amounts of 10X Great orbs, so I don't worry about getting money from Champions. Mythic equipment has made the equipment rewards from Champions worthless. I just use them to soak up (effectively) unlimited numbers of fights in contests with the (effectively) unlimited number of tickets I get from Places of Power. I see no point in even bothering to try and get girls with reduced drop rates and only 35 shards per time. Champions in Hentai Heroes are now a solution in search of a problem for any reasonably advanced player.

They are still worth while in the other two games, partly because those games seem to need many more wins to get the girl.