Two suggestions on the interface for league play

FGoog

1.     When a league is finished, keep the final score tallies visible to the player until they claim the reward, similar to the way this is done for contests. Right now there’s no chance to see the final, final results and know for sure what happened.

2.    A common occurrence is I am scrolling through opposing players looking for who to challenge right now, and then I find the player I want to challenge but decide I would like to change my team or perhaps the equipment I have equipped. When I do that and then come back to the league page, I go back to whatever player was previously selected, either the player I last challenged or a player who recently passed me in the ranking. This is annoying as I have to go back and find the player I wanted to challenge, and sometimes forget exactly which player it was. It would help to instead each time you return to the league page to have selected whichever player you last had selected on that page.

Maybe one or both suggestions have been made by someone else previously, but if not, I am making it now.

Edited by FGoog
  • Like 10