I keep getting an 'Email Already Validated' message in Comix Harem when trying to verify my email and get a reward. But i'm not getting said reward. Help?

NoaSuccubus

I have a Hentai Heroes and Comix Harem account under the name NoaSuccubus. I was able to get the rewards in Hentai Heroes no problem, but it appears that Comix Harem isn't letting me verify my email.   ANd keeps giving me the already verified message (but not giving the rewards)  Can i get some help with this?   

2 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Hey @NoaSuccubus

If your account is validated in HH you can try submitting support ticket there.

Btw, can you see "Customer Support" button in Comix Harem settings?

image.thumb.png.b86443d31536f2b18cb88581bbf3d4ba.png

image.thumb.png.8e93c8e2f36f8a3178c73aae4c724682.png

Yes, but when i click on the customer support thing i get the message in the first screencap.   And when i try to actually validate the email i get the image in the second

So it seems like i can't contact customer support unless i validate my email, but whenever i try to i get an 'email already validated' message.  I am in  a catch 22, if you will. I will try the support ticket in HH route, though.  See if that works.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had this for a long time. The trick that fixed it, without changing my email, was to go into the settings and 'log out' then logging back in. Apparently that is different then the standard log-in every time you start the game.

Edited by Sinnin
  • Thanks 1