I've been in the game for 26 months. What do you think of this long history?

Hello heroes! This hentai world became an alternative place of my existence on August 10, 2020 (wow, really long, I've been in this for 2 years and 2 months). I saw a lot and participated in everything, made contact with the developers and even made some suggestions to change the game or introduce new girls. This is really a whole world that has been actively changing all this time, I have changed with it. A lot happened in my real life, I did not always play actively, sometimes I could not enter the game for weeks, or enter for a couple of moments and forget it again. But I always came back.

I already made a post about my own successes, and I was not too lazy to make a giant picture from several screenshots of my harem. This time I won't do that, I don't have that much time :) I'll just say that over the past year my character has reached level 468. And his harem has grown to 726 haremmets. Of these, 5 are mythical girls, 369 are legendary (of which 62 are with five stars). There are only 5 girls in my harem that haven't reached level 350. All others are level 350 or more. The maximum level of girls is 700. I have 34 girls 700lvl. There are also no girls with closed scenes in my harem, that is, all of them have maximum affection grades.

I will definitely not play as actively as in the very first year. I think many people experience this. But I definitely don't plan to finish! :D I still haven't reached level 500, that's my next goal.
See you when I succeed, all the best and good luck in all the worlds! ^-^

My hero..jpg

• Like 6