• Space Explorer Kerimi
    • Pumpkin The Morrigan
    • Pumpkin Autumn Spirit
    • Mieko
    • Gym Jeanne
    • Hiker Lenaelle
    • (none)

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Space Adventures. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_29.jpg

Classic Event

Cameo Vol.3
My lore geek,

You’ve met them during your adventures, some of them you’re yet to meet. But you dream of having them in your Harem. Well, now you can!

You have until the 10th of November to impress five stunning hotties. Complete all missions and the lustful Elrian will be all yours.

So many cameos, so little time.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Elrian

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Dame Charmante

ava0-1200x.webp

Benji & Carrie

ava0-1200x.webp 

Veronne

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Jyna

ava0-1200x.webp

Angel Inquisitor

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Space Explorer Quinn

ava0-1200x.webp

Space Explorer Kerimi

Recent Girls
2x PoV, PoP, 2x One-star
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Pumpkin The Morrigan

ava0-1200x.webp

Pumpkin Autumn Spirit

ava0-1200x.webp

Mieko

ava0-1200x.webp

Gym Jeanne

ava0-1200x.webp

Hiker Lenaelle

HH_Calendar_November_Classic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4
  • Hearts 4

Hmm... this seems like a hint that the later villains won't be getting stage 2 or stage 3, since Veronne and Jyna were the obvious picks for the additional girl drops from Werebunny Police.

We'll see if Visor cooperates. I'm actually more worried about which poses he selects than whether he decides to drop shards any given day or not. He can be nasty to clear with a bad pose lineup...

6 hours ago, Attirm said:

Hmm... this seems like a hint that the later villains won't be getting stage 2 or stage 3, since Veronne and Jyna were the obvious picks for the additional girl drops from Werebunny Police.

I think we'd be looking at Knickers and Laura for WereSquid Island.

37 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I think we'd be looking at Knickers and Laura for WereSquid Island.

Knickers is already obtainable from stage 1 Weresquid island. I don't blame you for forgetting, she's just a mediocre 3-star rare. If you're interested in good Knickers scenes... just rewatch the story mode chapters involving her instead. Laura makes sense, but the cast of the Weresquid Island arc is really small and I can't think of any other girl that could fit. If she's the 3-star legendary on stage 3, who will be the the 3-star epic on stage 2?

Pandora's Witch stage 2 and 3 were released about two years ago at this point, and we haven't gotten any since. This already has the feel of an abandoned feature to it.

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

Pandora's Witch stage 2 and 3 were released about two years ago at this point, and we haven't gotten any since. This already has the feel of an abandoned feature to it.

I think there was a reason for that, back then I couldn't get to stage 3. they where to strong, this would only get harder each world up. This may have still been when we only had 3 girls fighting rather then the now 7 so it may be more possible now but I have a feeling that may have been why.

• Like 1

I am at Visor Stage 15 myself, The number of tickets I have is not the problem, its his health and the number of fights its going to take to bring him down.
Doing this one ticket at a time; its just not feasable. unless you can be there a whole day on him resetting after each fight, you're most likely going to
have to put in some 10x fights. And its really disheartening when you give up, and do just that, only to get rewarded with some crap equip that you're not goign to use :P

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I love those two werebunny cops.  I was hoping and praying they would end up in a cameo event and my wish has been granted.  The downside is that they're pachinko only which means they're unavailable to me.  Jyna is particularly cute and sexy - and what a name; seems related to a particular part of the female anatomy.

As for Benji and Carrie, it's so nice to learn their names from the time they first appeared as sleep-deprived prison guards who needed a good fuck to stay awake.  They're much better drawn than the originals.

Dame Charmante appears to be Matsuda's side-kick in Heroes University.  Also was she the original charm judge in performances when HH had such a person?  Someone might be able to tell me.

I can't comment on the others, but Elrian seems gorgeous.  I have no idea where she first appeared, but someone will perhaps put me out of my misery.  AND she's a mission girl.  The Angel Inquisitor is lovely too and she appears to be Mother Angle's side kick (I love trying to work out where I've seen the girls before in these cameo events.

I have to comment on the artwork.  It is just so amazing now (and that includes Squishy).  How does one choose?  This time (apart from Benji and Carrie) the artwork is very faithful to the originals.  In the case of Benji and Carrie, they're now a gorgeous improvement.  Compare all these girls with the cameo version of Tabatha who is such a disappointment for me.

All in all, for me Jyna wins hands down.  She simply oozes voluptuous sex, all woman.  And those eyes.  For our hero she might give Bunny a run for her money if, by remote chance, she joins his harem.  Then we'll see that green monster I know Bunny is capable of transforming into.  From Lover to Yandere!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jforst said:

Awesome event. Does anyone know the drop rate of event relevant shards from villains?

Since the event started I've done around 70-80 battles with Silvanus and only got one 2x shard for Dame Sharmante 😂

Ouch! The average drop rate is around 10%, the variance can be big as you are experiencing. Hopefully your dry spell will be over soon and the drop rate swings to the other way.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Also was she the original charm judge in performances when HH had such a person?  Someone might be able to tell me.

She was the charm judge, which is why her Career is now Retired judge

19 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

but Elrian seems gorgeous.  I have no idea where she first appeared

She is the first kissing booth girl from world 1 which was refereed to in today's mission. The other 2 girls where in Cameo 2 and Magical Girls for there 1st version

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually got Veronne from the champion after 3 clears. I hope they adjusted drop rate for everyone for the last 2 champions, because it never happened to me before. Best rate I ever had before was 5 clears(not taking into account the last stage, so 6 total)

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 2

Just cleared Visor final stage at level 11 and it was a nightmare. Due to getting 2 pose matches on Any, he was killing me in only 3 attacks. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm regretting having pursued Veronne at all with how many kobons I've sunk on her, but at this point I'm only 30 shards away and am back around to where I started (Visor at stage 1) so I'm going to finish it. Should have listened to my common sense, fighting Visor is a stupid idea that isn't going to end well...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 11/5/2022 at 10:53 PM, Attirm said:

Just cleared Visor final stage at level 11 and it was a nightmare. Due to getting 2 pose matches on Any, he was killing me in only 3 attacks. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm regretting having pursued Veronne at all with how many kobons I've sunk on her, but at this point I'm only 30 shards away and am back around to where I started (Visor at stage 1) so I'm going to finish it. Should have listened to my common sense, fighting Visor is a stupid idea that isn't going to end well...

I feel you. While I started off well, I've gotten my second shard drop on stage 4, and I've also had terrible pose matching luck. The only good news is that Visor isn't much worse on stage 5 with the lessened chance of matching poses.

One thing to try to do is to set up champions near the end of a stage going into events wehre girls can be on Champions, so you don't find yourself spending a tone of Kobans on them.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Zteev said:

I feel you. While I started off well, I've gotten my second shard drop on stage 4, and I've also had terrible pose matching luck. The only good news is that Visor isn't much worse on stage 5 with the lessened chance of matching poses.

One thing to try to do is to set up champions near the end of a stage going into events wehre girls can be on Champions, so you don't find yourself spending a tone of Kobans on them.

Visor has decreed that my pain isn't over yet. THREE pose matches this time.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

@FinderKeeper I just noticed this as the poll's title (I think?) "Space Sex - The Final Frontier". It looks like a copy-paste mishap perhaps from the CxH event?

-----
All good on my end. I'm just waiting for the final daily mission of the event to claim my chest, now:

image.png

This gives me a bit of time to start farming the new villain, Auga, before LD.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1